What's new

Molana Tariq Jameel Adress to PAF on C130.

Yes, just say Allah akbar and attack the opponents as same we did in 1971.
Ur anser lies in ur question and that is "just say Allah u Akber" why should a man just say allah u akber and kill his countrymen. For that u should be morally good and for that u need to study islam/way of our life that what it says about these matters and that is actual problem that "half a truth is worst then complete lie" and that is what suicide bomber brain washed Teenagers/Nowjawaans do right ??? what do u want that our people fight without jazbae eeman and get defeated like americans and nato???

@Slav Defence i agree with u too and i would appreciate u if u remove generalized comments

I thought you were not supposed to discuss politics or religion in the army ?
you were completely wrong as every kind of intellectuals are invited to give sermons/lectures to promote knowledge and research in those ranks and promote jazba e eeman and for politics they cant participate in it but can discuss and even can cast ur votes as a citizen

LOL wrong describing wrong number.

What is so wrong about him?:pop:
Atleast,he is far better than Babur Chaudhry :P

why r u complaining? Yr the mod. use yr power n nuke them.
Procedure is not as straight forward as you think,nor actions are taken due to lack of common sense. :lol:

regards

Procedure is not as straight forward as you think,nor actions are taken due to lack of common sense. :lol:

regards
u can start from the very first page, by deleting the off topic comments which derailed the topic. Imran khan's comment derailed the subject on the first page.

regards
None of them are better they are all the same, who have divided us their bread and butter lies in rhetoric

None of them are better they are all the same, who have divided us their bread and butter lies in rhetoric

That's the main point:I haven't seen him talking against any sect.

regards

because he is creating a new sect of his own.

How?
Besides,entire PAF institution isn't stupid to be unaware if he has such designs.If he was involved like that,then he would have been thrown away like Babur Chaudhry,instead of invited like this.
Anyways, I haven't seen complete video of his address to institution except this joke clip,lol
Op should have uploaded it anyway.
regards

How?
Besides,entire PAF institution isn't stupid to be unaware if he has such designs.If he was involved like that,then he would have been thrown away like Babur Chaudhry,instead of invited like this.
Anyways, I haven't seen complete video of his address to institution except this joke clip,lol
Op should have uploaded it anyway.
regards
Air Force is not following him. They invite people from all spheres of life to speak air force personnel, unless the person is totally controversial. Objective of such talks is not to promote of their ideas but to build up officers awareness on what is happening around. This is part of training process. He is not the first one and will not be the last one. Never correlate such invitations as sign of promotion or petronisation. Our military institutions have training programs to build future leaders not followers. These Mullahs develop followers, which is unacceptable in any of the leadership development programs.

Air Force is not following him. They invite people from all spheres of life to speak air force personnel, unless the person is totally controversial. Objective of such talks is not to promote of their ideas but to build up officers awareness on what is happening around. This is part of training process. He is not the first one and will not be the last one. Never correlate such invitations as sign of promotion or petronisation. Our military institutions have training programs to build future leaders not followers. These Mullahs develop followers, which is unacceptable in any of the leadership development programs.
First he is not creating any sect secondly he is telling Muslims to follow ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW which Muslims believe in and follow. So he is just reminding them of their duty as Muslims. Your rehotoric against him won't work unless you can prove him wrong from Quran and Sunnah. @Slav Defence

Exactly,this is what am I saying for the whole time.Besides,the other conspiracy theories are amazing me. Ofcourse,PAF have this common sense.

regards

Last edited:
Exactly,this is what am I saying for the whole time.Besides,the other conspiracy theories are amazing me. Ofcourse,PAF have this common sense.

regards
These peoples hate word mullahs actually and they think that all kind of molanas are actually Mullahs some buddy should ask them if u dont like his her views then dont follow him and learn quran and sunnah correctly and describe it. by only demeaning knowledge related titles and not doing anything for Islam is also kind of Munafiquat Regards
P.S he said that hes creating his sect then dude provide proof or dont think negatively about a man just like Quran/Sunnah asked us to do.

These peoples hate word mullahs actually and they think that all kind of molanas are actually Mullahs some buddy should ask them if u dont like his her views then dont follow him and learn quran and sunnah correctly and describe it. by only demeaning knowledge related titles and not doing anything for Islam is also kind of Munafiquat Regards
P.S he said that hes creating his sect then dude provide proof or dont think negatively about a man just like Quran/Sunnah asked us to do.
In the Qur’aan this word has been used in reference to Allah as well as the Angel Jibraeel Alaihis Salaam and the pious believers. In Surah Buqarah (chapter 2 verse 286) it is used in reference to the Creator where man is imploring Him and addressing Him as the Protector and Helper.

However in Surah Tahreem (chapter 66 verse 4) the same word with the third person pronoun is used in relation to Jibraeel and the pious believers as well. Allah Ta’ala says:

“And if you two oppose him, then Allah, Jibraeel and the pious believers will be his companions.”

So one entity which is eligible for being called Maula is the Almighty. Maula means Lord, Commander, Leader, Supporter, etc. It is therefore, Allah has used this word for Jibraeel. Now comes the third category. In today's world where lies are portrayed in such a fashion that they appear to be true. It is difficult to differentiate between truth and lie, genuine against imposter, scrupulous against unscrupulous, honest against cheat, and we can go on. A good orator does not qualify any one to be honest, true and scrupulous. Their personal lives are hidden from public and I do not have to give examples yet I would not hesitate to mention Mr Sami ul Haq found in compromising position at Madam Tahira's brothel during late 80's /early 90's. Mr Fazlur Rehman has volumes of stories of all sorts. I do not have any objection on what they do in their private lives, but these people cannot be my Maula for sure. In order to use this title for anyone I would have to be sure about the character of person, mere good speeches cannot covet such title from me atleast. In the mean time Mullah can be a better alternate; as i do not even want to use word Molvi for them, as Molvi is a word with lot of depth and respect.

In the Qur’aan this word has been used in reference to Allah as well as the Angel Jibraeel Alaihis Salaam and the pious believers. In Surah Buqarah (chapter 2 verse 286) it is used in reference to the Creator where man is imploring Him and addressing Him as the Protector and Helper.

However in Surah Tahreem (chapter 66 verse 4) the same word with the third person pronoun is used in relation to Jibraeel and the pious believers as well. Allah Ta’ala says:

“And if you two oppose him, then Allah, Jibraeel and the pious believers will be his companions.”

So one entity which is eligible for being called Maula is the Almighty. Maula means Lord, Commander, Leader, Supporter, etc. It is therefore, Allah has used this word for Jibraeel. Now comes the third category. In today's world where lies are portrayed in such a fashion that they appear to be true. It is difficult to differentiate between truth and lie, genuine against imposter, scrupulous against unscrupulous, honest against cheat, and we can go on. A good orator does not qualify any one to be honest, true and scrupulous. Their personal lives are hidden from public and I do not have to give examples yet I would not hesitate to mention Mr Sami ul Haq found in compromising position at Madam Tahira's brothel during late 80's /early 90's. Mr Fazlur Rehman has volumes of stories of all sorts. I do not have any objection on what they do in their private lives, but these people cannot be my Maula for sure. In order to use this title for anyone I would have to be sure about the character of person, mere good speeches cannot covet such title from me atleast. In the mean time Mullah can be a better alternate; as i do not even want to use word Molvi for them, as Molvi is a word with lot of depth and respect.
Agreed dude i was pointing out hate for all kind of mullahs not bad ones.
but isnt there a diffrence b/w mullah and maula?
and btw i support knowledge exchange and learning process about what the true islam is

Agreed dude i was pointing out hate for all kind of mullahs not bad ones.
but isnt there a diffrence b/w mullah and maula?
and btw i support knowledge exchange and learning process about what the true islam is
Yes there is world of difference between mullah and Maula. I referred to Maula because Maulana is a derivative of Muaula.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom