What's new

Molana Tariq Jameel Adress to PAF on C130.

Has the school attack made Pakistani muslims into kaffir?????????

That's very extremist view.

you are saying that Pakistanis who recite quran are somehow same as the Talib-@stards murderers involved in APS horrors.

Please realize that Pakistani masses have pulled themselves and our beautiful country from the abyss of extremism that so pours out of your post.

Sorry to see

As i said i dont care what jinnah thought of the end product and what it has become now. I believe in the pakistan of Iqbal which goes with our religious beliefs.

Poor Iqbal died long before modern day Pakistan was ever a reality.

So his views, or what you THINK are his views are totally inapplicable to modern day Pakistan.

Jinnah on the other hand is a true founder and the one who actually saw Pakistan become a reality.

your kattoo peettoo use of Iqbal here is in reality introduction of maader piddar Azaad Mawdoodi views. That dastardly Mullah did more damage to Pakistan than any Talib could ever do.

Sorry to see what you wrote.

Very sorry.

there is a differnce between an Islamic State, and a theocratic state you know?

Only in books.

In reality there is no difference.

Sorry. No word play.

Only in books.

In reality there is no difference.

Sorry. No word play.
sorry but the word of books should be translated into practice, Mr Jinnah didnt want a state ruled by Mullahs, but he wanted it to be ruled by a just an honest ruler, who would give freedom to all religions, would protect her/his minorities, and would provide justice to all wihout discrimination of religion or gender, am i right?

sorry but the word of books should be translated into practice,

you cannot.

Books present vitual world
And thus not suitable for real countries (nation states). This is why there is so much turmoil in any country that tries to Islamize without having natural wealth like Oil.

So the liberal fascists are up in arms because Maulana Tariq Jameel visited PAF to give a speech.

As i said i dont care what jinnah thought of the end product and what it has become now. I believe in the pakistan of Iqbal which goes with our religious beliefs. Jinnah's efforts for Pakistan are well appreciated but i wont mirror somebody's concept and keep running after it.

We muslims have one role model for mankind and we follow his sunnah and teachings.

As a muslim i dont care what jinnah wanted or believed in if it were to defy the religion of Allah.

'Religion of Allah' ? what utter nonsense ! Is Judaism or Christianity not the religions of Allah?

Your unwanted emotionalism aside, nobody should care what or whose teachings you follow just like you shouldn't care what other people follow. Thats what Quaid-e-Azam was about.

That's very extremist view.

you are saying that Pakistanis who recite quran are somehow same as the Talib-@stards murderers involved in APS horrors.

Please realize that Pakistani masses have pulled themselves and our beautiful country from the abyss of extremism that so pours out of your post.

Sorry to see

Poor Iqbal died long before modern day Pakistan was ever a reality.

So his views, or what you THINK are his views are totally inapplicable to modern day Pakistan.

Jinnah on the other hand is a true founder and the one who actually saw Pakistan become a reality.

your kattoo peettoo use of Iqbal here is in reality introduction of maader piddar Azaad Mawdoodi views. That dastardly Mullah did more damage to Pakistan than any Talib could ever do.

Sorry to see what you wrote.

Very sorry.

I havent really followed the work.of maulana whatever you mentioned. My point was simple that what jinnah thought of doing with Pakistan doesnt matter unless and until they are in line to our religion. Nor wouldnt iqbal's or anyone else's.
Pakistan is a muslim country and will remain regardless of how poor we are in our beliefs. The common people of pakistan are religious or try to be irrespective of their practices. A couple of educated ignorants cannot change that no matter who hands them the lollipop of secularism. Keep sucking on it.

'The weak always imitate the strong'

So the liberal fascists are up in arms because Maulana Tariq Jameel visited PAF to give a speech.

'Religion of Allah' ? what utter nonsense ! Is Judaism or Christianity not the religions of Allah?

Your unwanted emotionalism aside, nobody should care what or whose teachings you follow just like you shouldn't care what other people follow. Thats what Quaid-e-Azam was about.

I apologise but are you for real? You know very well what i mean by religion of Allah. Christianity and judaism are eeligions of Allah but not the present day versions.

I believe you are aware of the concept of secularism. So why dont you show me a way how a muslim can practice islam and be a secular at the same time?

I havent really followed the work.of maulana whatever you mentioned. My point was simple that what jinnah thought of doing with Pakistan doesnt matter unless and until they are in line to our religion. Nor wouldnt iqbal's or anyone else's.
Pakistan is a muslim country and will remain regardless of how poor we are in our beliefs. The common people of pakistan are religious or try to be irrespective of their practices. A couple of educated ignorants cannot change that no matter who hands them the lollipop of secularism. Keep sucking on it.

'The weak always imitate the strong'

Yet, this Muslim country has less implementation and practice of Islam in its daily life by its "muslims" as compared to the utterly secular Turkey. In other words, Pakistani is a Muslim drama country and will remain regardless of how poor or rich the random picked Pakistani is. The common people of Pakistan are dramatic about religion irrespective of their practises or actual beliefs. Any number of degrees cannot change it because they love sucking on their lollipop of drama in religion. So suck away.

"Hypocrisy can afford to be magnificent in its promises, for never intending to go beyond promise, it costs nothing."

Yet, this Muslim country has less implementation and practice of Islam in its daily life by its "muslims" as compared to the utterly secular Turkey. In other words, Pakistani is a Muslim drama country and will remain regardless of how poor or rich the random picked Pakistani is. The common people of Pakistan are dramatic about religion irrespective of their practises or actual beliefs. Any number of degrees cannot change it because they love sucking on their lollipop of drama in religion. So suck away.

"Hypocrisy can afford to be magnificent in its promises, for never intending to go beyond promise, it costs nothing."

I know very well the caliber of muslims in pakistan. I pointed to what people hold in high esteem even though there is a minority following it. A weak muslim for me is better than a person openly announcing disbelief. It wouldnt change much in our country what people believe majority of our people are ignorants. I was ashamed to see this ramadan majority of them is not even fasting the obligatory fasts; the pillar of islam.

You dont wanna have the secular model of turkey. Our pakistani culture cant take it. You cant have scarf or dupatta being banned in offices. We know our people well people like to stare to hell. You cant even stop them can you? they are free to say anything unless they are harming anyone. You cant have brothels in our societies. It is highly frowned upon. They should be equals then in secularism. Will our people accept them as equals and not look down at them. Secularism is a dream in current pakistan and that is why i am not even a tiny bit worried.

How do you propose then how should we introduce secularism while being muslims. It is one thing or the other. You cant have both.

I seriously dont know how people understand Islam but there is all the freedom for other religions to practice their beliefs in a muslim country until it doesnt mock muslim beliefs. Even they should get more security than muslims. Dont paint the actions of our people oppressing other religions part of the religion.

If someone tells me he is a practicing muslim and sees secularism as the perfect model i would consider his argument. A person who is not practicing without sincerely judging anyone has no right to comment on it. Thats what hypocrisy is!

I know very well the caliber of muslims in pakistan. I pointed to what people hold in high esteem even though there is a minority following it. A weak muslim for me is better than a person openly announcing disbelief. It wouldnt change much in our country what people believe majority of our people are ignorants. I was ashamed to see this ramadan majority of them is not even fasting the obligatory fasts; the pillar of islam.

You dont wanna have the secular model of turkey. Our pakistani culture cant take it. You cant have scarf or dupatta being banned in offices. We know our people well people like to stare to hell. You cant even stop them can you? they are free to say anything unless they are harming anyone. You cant have brothels in our societies. It is highly frowned upon. They should be equals then in secularism. Will our people accept them as equals and not look down at them. Secularism is a dream in current pakistan and that is why i am not even a tiny bit worried.

How do you propose then how should we introduce secularism while being muslims. It is one thing or the other. You cant have both.

I seriously dont know how people understand Islam but there is all the freedom for other religions to practice their beliefs in a muslim country until it doesnt mock muslim beliefs. Even they should get more security than muslims. Dont paint the actions of our people oppressing other religions part of the religion.

If someone tells me he is a practicing muslim and sees secularism as the perfect model i would consider his argument. A person who is not practicing without sincerely judging anyone has no right to comment on it. Thats what hypocrisy is!

I wonder where the brothels are frowned upon when they are essentially an accepted norm in many areas where feaudalism exists. You prevent issues like rape by having strict laws, not by banning or introducing clothing. Turkey's banning of scarves has little to do with the ideal of secularism and more do with how they are fearful of the terrible effect religious dramatics had on their daily lives.

(
@Hyperion .. I shit you not I was witness to this actually happening)

Let this be clear, there is no ISLAM in any of these Islamic states. The supposed centre of Islam is essentially a kingdom where the ruler spends millions on his leisure in the French riviera.. and the only thing Islamic happening to the supposed Muslims of Pakistan happens to boys when they are young.
Your mistake is thinking that Muslims are Islam whereas it is utterly ridiculous to do so. All the muslims in the world can become practices of bestiality and it wont have a single difference to what Islam is So please stop equating Muslims as the gauge for the faith.

The last part of your post only reflects on the same sanctimonious preaching that is common to all Muslims who think they themselves are a reincarnation of the Prophet and hence know what is right or wrong as per god.

As i said i am not judging anyone. I am yet to come across anyone living a life as a muslim who sees these western concepts as there ideals.

The western mindsets have always been trying to be more western that is not something new or recent.

This is not our culture nor our religion. what our ancestors died for while migrating at the time of partition was definitely not for these western concepts. We could have fot secularism while staying in India and maybe better. Why bother travel a long way and leave everything behind in such dangerous conditions for no obvious reason.

Besides other BS he disgraces Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H. between the lines. He is from the group well known as Gustakhan e Rasool.

Respected sir @slavdefence could you not find any better person to teach religion to your jawans. You didn't see his 'chhachhora pann' when he was speeding roofless sports car on the roads of Islamabad.

There IS something wrong in the GHQ. No one but army herself attacked APS Peshawar. Do expect another one!!

As i said i dont care what jinnah thought of the end product and what it has become now. I believe in the pakistan of Iqbal which goes with our religious beliefs. Jinnah's efforts for Pakistan are well appreciated but i wont mirror somebody's concept and keep running after it.

We muslims have one role model for mankind and we follow his sunnah and teachings.

As a muslim i dont care what jinnah wanted or believed in if it were to defy the religion of Allah.
Oh my god now you are rejecting your father of the nation and at the same time calling yourself a pakistani.You should not care about other,s personal belief similarly you dont, care what jinnah said.This is not some tribal 6th century society we are living in.

And what was the Pakistan of Iqbal?
Because Iqbal did not want Pakistan at all in the first place. He wanted a union state with India where Muslims were independent economically and socially...and most of all he was the foremost critique of all Moulana Tariq Jameel types.

Just like all the self-righteous religious nuts, you don't seem to have a clue of what you are talking about. I have read your posts more than once but still can't figure out what exactly it is that you are trying to say !

Just FYI, you have no authority to speak for anyone but yourself so stop telling us what Pakistanis want and don't want. Whether someone wants to be religious or secular in Pakistan or elsewhere, is none of your business.

Back
Top Bottom