What's new

Mohammed Shami swings back at haters, says wife’s dress not ‘un-Islamic’

I have nothing to say than post this picture
shd10-speck-and-log.gif

I would suggest you there's a book known as "Quran" do study it.

If one doesn't wear is not a disrespectful woman in Islam.
She is sinful and sin doesn't bring respect with it. It brings embarrassment and shame not honor and dignity. When you commit sin you dishonor yourself not honor yourself.

NO corruption injustice and so many other issues are more important than these little things first fix those issues and than give fatwa's on easy targets.
Sorry all issues will go hand in hand this more important and less important issues are often started by those who are hardly interested in resolving any issue.

She is sinful and sin doesn't bring respect with it. It brings embarrassment and shame not honor and dignity. When you commit sin you dishonor yourself not honor yourself.

You are a perfect human being? Or let me rephrase it, a perfect Muslim? You never ever sinned?

I am sure you have. Guess what? According to Mr. zarvan's version of Islam, you are not a respected person.

How does it sound?

You are a perfect human being? Or let me rephrase it, a perfect Muslim? You never ever sinned?

I am sure you have. Guess what? According to Mr. zarvan's version of Islam, you are not a respected person.

How does it sound?

When you do a sin yes you do disrespect your self you get respect for other good actions you do but for certain actions of yours you won't get respect. How is it sound is your bad attempt to justify sin ? I am only amused

When you do a sin yes you do disrespect your self you get respect for other good actions you do but for certain actions of yours you won't get respect. How is it sound is your bad attempt to justify sin ? I am only amused

Sin sin sin, haram haram haram, fatwa fatwa fatwa.

You know there are even different kinds of sins? Deliberately & unintentionally. Major and minors So a person who unintentionally commits a sin is a disrespected person.

Allah doesn't demand perfection from us mr. Zarvan. He sees the effort not the result. People like you don't encourage those who want to come on right path. Because everything is haram. Laughing is haram. Enjoying life is haram. Haram
Haram and haram.

This is not the Islam. We are human beings and we will keep sinning till the judgment day.

This is how there's not even a single respected person.

You never know when a person seek forgiveness from almighty for his sin.

Open up your eyes and study the Quran and Islam Rasool Allah (saw) teach us.

Sorry all issues will go hand in hand
Really? do you think anything like that is happening? all we see is our molvis are always concerned or should i say obsessed about what women's should wear and what shouldn't.

Sin sin sin, haram haram haram, fatwa fatwa fatwa.

You know there are even different kinds of sins? Deliberately & unintentionally. Major and minors So a person who unintentionally commits a sin is a disrespected person.

Allah doesn't demand perfection from us mr. Zarvan. He sees the effort not the result. People like you don't encourage those who want to come on right path. Because everything is haram. Laughing is haram. Enjoying life is haram. Haram
Haram and haram.

This is not the Islam. We are human beings and we will keep sinning till the judgment day.

This is how there's not even a single respected person.

You never know when a person seek forgiveness from almighty for his sin.

Open up your eyes and study the Quran and Islam Rasool Allah (saw) teach us.

I think all Muslim women know about order of Hijab just like men know about beard. So those not doing it are not doing it intentionally. ALLAH doesn't demand perfection but ALLAH also doesn't like when insist on a sin. Same insistence was what led Iblees get out of heaven and. You insist on sin and you proudly insist on than that is arrogance and basically challenging ALLAH and and on doing Haram and than insisting on it and trying to defend it would earn you a fatwa.

Really? do you think anything like that is happening? all we see is our molvis are always concerned or should i say obsessed about what women's should wear and what shouldn't.
No Molvis also discuss other issues and several times on daily bases but you are too focused on only listening to one thing which Molvi says. You don't hear to several other thing Molvi says because you are not interested in resolving the issue.

I think all Muslim women know about order of Hijab just like men know about beard. So those not doing it are not doing it intentionally. ALLAH doesn't demand perfection but ALLAH also doesn't like when insist on a sin. Same insistence was what led Iblees get out of heaven and. You insist on sin and you proudly insist on than that is arrogance and basically challenging ALLAH and and on doing Haram and than insisting on it and trying to defend it would earn you a fatwa.

So men without beards are doing "Harammmmmmm". Don't you just love this word.

Now you are coming to basics about sin. And I didn't even say, repeating a sin over and over again after toba and sinning deliberately will be forgiven. That's between Allah and his slave. Even then I'm no one to say wether he's respected or not.

Peace.

would earn you a fatwa.

Definitely not by you though.

So men without beards are doing "Harammmmmmm". Don't you just love this word.

Now you are coming to basics about sin. And I didn't even say, repeating a sin over and over again after toba and sinning deliberately will be forgiven. That's between Allah and his slave. Even then I'm no one to say wether he's respected or not.

Peace.

Definitely not by you though.
Yes I would start respecting those women who do taubah and start doing Hijab and same goes for Men. Until than sorry not going to happen but that doesn't mean I am going to attack them but in heart I don't have respect for these people and I would keep telling them they are doing wrong until they stop doing it. I would also like someone to tell me when I something which is not allowed or forbidden in Islam.

No Molvis also discuss other issues and several times on daily bases but you are too focused on only listening to one thing which Molvi says. You don't hear to several other thing Molvi says because you are not interested in resolving the issue.
Oh we're not interested really? no i never saw any molvi doing anything against corruption maybe they're not that interested in it the way they're interested in issuing fatwas against women's? and one more thing people are more concerned about finishing this extremism, corruption and injustice from our countries first no one is obsessed about someone's cloths except molvis who don't have anything else to do in their life other than issuing fatwa's. So please again focus on bigger issues first.

Back
Top Bottom