What's new

Mohammed Shami swings back at haters, says wife’s dress not ‘un-Islamic’

She gives a dam and as Muslim we would also keep telling her she is doing Haram. I have never have backed off. I have seen her interview once and she didn't defended her clothing and admitted what he is doing is wrong. Her dress is Haram and where ever Muslims would meet her would tell her she is doing Haram.

So she is a Harami in your view. nice.

Have fun moral policing. Just not in India.

The pious Muslimeen are busy patrolling the streets to look for women who have their hairs exposed, warning them about the repercussions in hell. I believe a large section of Sunni Muslims in India are *more* religious than even Islamic countries like Pakistan or Saudia. At the same time, a large majority chose to live free with moderate belief, enough to accept science and modernity. Hopes are the liberals win and the bigoted, religious moulvi brigade pack up.

So she is a Harami in your view. nice.

Have fun moral policing. Just not in India.
Moral Policing would be done in India no one can stop it. Muslims would continue to forbid evil and spread halal.

So many salty internet molvis on PDF . Look at all the lowest common denominators in our society frothing from their mouth .

Moral Policing would be done in India no one can stop it. Muslims would continue to forbid evil and spread halal.

No doubt they will try in India. Only to fail.

Here in India Legal policing is the name of the game. Anything outside that will land you in Jail and a criminal record attached to your name.

No doubt they will try in India. Only to fail.

Here in India Legal policing is the name of the game. Anything outside that will land you in Jail and a criminal record attached to your name.
Muslims have failed jails and are not afraid of it. But still the work won't stop it would continue and arrests will only make sure it gains pace

The pious Muslimeen are busy patrolling the streets to look for women who have their hairs exposed, warning them about the repercussions in hell. I believe a large section of Sunni Muslims in India are *more* religious than even Islamic countries like Pakistan or Saudia. At the same time, a large majority chose to live free with moderate belief, enough to accept science and modernity. Hopes are the liberals win and the bigoted, religious moulvi brigade pack up.
I work in science department most people study science and also go to USA and Europe for further studies and still are strict Muslims with men with beards and women with Niqab. We are accepting modernity but we are not dumb enough to think getting naked and acting like a wild animal and ending up dead due to drug overdose is modernity.

Muslims have failed jails and are not afraid of it. But still the work won't stop it would continue and arrests will only make sure it gains pace

I work in science department most people study science and also go to USA and Europe for further studies and still are strict Muslims with men with beards and women with Niqab. We are accepting modernity but we are not dumb enough to think getting naked and acting like a wild animal and ending up dead due to drug overdose is modernity.

I assure you that in India the Muslims (like the non muslims) are afraid of the jails and also the police :P

Every arrest and strong legal action reduces the fervor of the religious fanatic, till finally they have to take up arms and move to Syria in search of their paradise.

I assure you that in India the Muslims are afraid of the jails and also the police :P

Every arrest and strong legal action reduces the fervor of the religious fanatic, till finally they have to take up arms and move to Syria.
Keep living in your bubbles you think you are slowing it no you are not you are only providing it with more help and recruits and make it easy for groups like AQ and others to make inroads in Indian society.

Keep living in your bubbles you think you are slowing it no you are not you are only providing it with more help and recruits and make it easy for groups like AQ and others to make inroads in Indian society.

LOL....... my bubble is called INDIA.

All the best for promoting AQ and ISIS and LeT and JeD and SIMI in India. But history will tell you that they have always failed and will always fail.

That is why you have pakistan. SO that you can run wild.

LOL....... my bubble is called INDIA.

All the best for promoting AQ and ISIS and LeT and JeD and SIMI in India. But history will tell you that they have always failed and will always fail.

That is why you have pakistan. SO that you can run wild.
Keep living in your bubble soon it would burst in most horrible way.

Keep living in your bubble soon it would burst in most horrible way.

Till that happens, Mohammed shami's wife will continue to do 'haram' while we cheer them on :D

All the best trying to fantasize my horrible future :P

Till that happens, Mohammed shami's wife will continue to do 'haram' while we cheer them on :D

All the best trying to fantasize my horrible future :P
Yes and Muslims would continue to stop her and Shami with any means possible now stop replying me

She gives a dam and as Muslim we would also keep telling her she is doing Haram. I have never have backed off. I have seen her interview once and she didn't defended her clothing and admitted what he is doing is wrong. Her dress is Haram and where ever Muslims would meet her would tell her she is doing Haram.

Haram haram haram......

Choosing different words can help others to understand your thoughts.
You can say "inappropriate" dress.

And Islam does say to give a reminder but it doesn't ask to humiliate any person, publicly.

Rasool Allah (saw) never came out and pointed someone out and call his actions haram.

Back
Top Bottom