What's new

Mohammed Shami swings back at haters, says wife’s dress not ‘un-Islamic’

Haram haram haram......

Choosing different words can help others to understand your thoughts.
You can say "inappropriate" dress.

And Islam does say to give a reminder but it doesn't ask to humiliate any person, publicly.

Rasool Allah (saw) never came out and pointed someone out and call his actions haram.
When someone is doing Haram in open and affecting society than he or she would be stopped in open.

When someone is doing Haram in open and affecting society than he or she would be stopped in open.

What society? Where fitna is everywhere? So to how many you are gonna tell you're doing haram and haram and haram? This will help a person change? No it will not.
Insult in front of others don't help people becoming a good person, sir.
Please for god sake, Islam is about peace. Islam is about showing right path not the destination.

Don't make it hard for those who do want to follow.

Those women who claim to be Muslim either need follow orders of Islam including about dressing or loose respect.

What the hell? If a Muslimah don't wear hijab, she has no respect? You are Ok?

Yes and Muslims would continue to stop her and Shami with any means possible now stop replying me

Don't you get it ? you CANT stop her or him.

They will continue to live their lives as per their desire in a free India. Only thing you and your likes can do is rant and foam at the mouth.

Becharon ke Christmas family outing ki bund maar di cyber mullon ne.

Hope it charges him up more for the Aussies.

I think she's pretty in a very old school 50s-60s noor jahan way.

Yusuf's :tup:

What the hell? If a Muslimah don't wear hijab, she has no respect? You are Ok?
Sorry yes because in Islam those who do sin and those who don't are not equal. If we keep them at same level than what I should say to a women who converts to Islam and wear Hijab in a society which is non Muslim and than there is a Muslim women who in Muslim society don't wear Hijab so those who want to break orders of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW are automatically not going to get respect.

Don't you get it ? you CANT stop her or him.

They will continue to live their lives as per their desire in a free India. Only thing you and your likes can do is rant and foam at the mouth.
Don't you get it Muslims would keep stopping her and her husband in any way possible. Now stop replying me

Corruption is more haram i think? so Muslims should focus on big issues first than they should pick on easy targets no?.
No Muslims need to focus on all issues not just one issue. Yes corruption is a major major problem and has to be resolved and those who do corruption specially big fishes should be hanged but that doesn't mean should not foucs on this issue.

MV5BMjEzNjEyMjkwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDMyNDIzOA@@._V1_UY317_CR13,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Sorry yes because in Islam those who do sin and those who don't are not equal. If we keep them at same level than what I should say to a women who converts to Islam and wear Hijab in a society which is non Muslim and than there is a Muslim women who in Muslim society don't wear Hijab so those who want to break orders of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW are automatically not going to get respect.

MashAllah. Mr. Zarvan, would you like to tell me from where did you learn about Islam?

Ok

Ms Maliha Lodhi has no respect?
Ms. Muniba Mizaari has no respect?
Ms. Fiza Farhan also have no respect?
Ms. Rukhsana Parveen and Sofia Javed
Muslimah working as drs, pilots, in armed forces and list goes on are disrespected women of our society.

Edit: The names I have mentioned here are those women who don't wear hijab.

And now mr. Zarvan, so many Muslim girls who wear Niqaab go to clubs and on the other hand so many Muslim women don't wear hijab but are pious women and following the path of Allah. And we can't tell when they will start wearing hijab too.

You are telling me women's respect is associated with a piece of fabric? Where in Quran Allah says that?

Doubtlessly, we are told about the dressing code in Quran. But still Allah doesn't ask you to judge people.

Stop giving your version of Islam.

MashAllah. Mr. Zarvan, would you like to tell me from where did you learn about Islam?

Ok

Ms Maliha Lodhi has no respect?
Ms. Muniba Mizaari has no respect?
Ms. Fiza Farhan also have no respect?
Ms. Rukhsana Parveen and Sofia Javed
Muslimah working as drs, pilots, in armed forces and list goes on are disrespected women of our society.

And now mr. Zarvan, so many Muslim girls who wear Niqaab go to clubs and on the other hand so many Muslim women don't wear hijab but are pious women and following the path of Allah. And we can't tell when they will start wearing hijab too.

You are telling me women's respect is associated with a piece of fabric? Where in Quran Allah says that?

Doubtlessly, we are told about the dressing code in Quran. But still Allah doesn't ask you to judge people.

Stop giving your version of Islam.

They by not wearing Hijab are doing Haram according to Islam I only give what is version of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and in Islam those who do sin and those who don't are not equal. Yes that fabric is sign of Muslim women there dignity and honor. ALLAH asked them to wear it so Muslim women can be recognized as pious women. Yes that is sign of piety and honor and those who don't wear it basically take off there honor and dignity

They by not wearing Hijab are doing Haram according to Islam I only give what is version of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and in Islam those who do sin and those who don't are not equal. Yes that fabric is sign of Muslim women there dignity and honor. ALLAH asked them to wear it so Muslim women can be recognized as pious women. Yes that is sign of piety and honor and those who don't wear it basically take off there honor and dignity

I would suggest you there's a book known as "Quran" do study it.

If one doesn't wear is not a disrespectful woman in Islam.

No Muslims need to focus on all issues not just one issue. Yes corruption is a major major problem and has to be resolved and those who do corruption specially big fishes should be hanged but that doesn't mean should not foucs on this issue.
NO corruption injustice and so many other issues are more important than these little things first fix those issues and than give fatwa's on easy targets.

my two cents. Hijab is not becoming ninja. If Islam has asked women to do Hijab it must have given a standard or guideline somewhere. That guideline is Haj. Hijab is what is being worn by women on Haj, anything more or less does not qualify for that. Everyone has to go to his or her own grave. We are no one to judge people by their attire. It HE who has given the order and if those are violated, judgement is upto HIM. I fail to understand why people feel offended on such things, which are not their domain. As humans we should be more concerned with our Haqooq ul Ibad rather then violation of Haqooq Allah by others. We will criticise people for not praying, drinking, dress up etc. But will never consider disturbance caused because of us to others. We will throw garbage out of our house on the road and then call ourselves muslims. Knowing cleanliness is half of Iman. We will block the road by wrong parking for our convenience and then call ourselves muslims. We will manufacture or prepare eatables from filth, knowing that anything which is injurious to health has been declared as Haram. We will loot people in the name of business and dole out Zakat as charity and not as obligation.

I think everyone should mind his own business as long as any act is not infringing our privacy or becoming public nuisance. Objection on inappropriate dress is valid if done in Pakistan as by law we have to follow Islamic way of living (which definitely we are not living). But we cannot object on people living in any non muslim country, where law allows them to wear any dress they want. Let them be answerable to HIM for violation of his orders and consider on Haqooq ul Ibad which are not going to be pardoned.

Back
Top Bottom