What's new

Moeed Pirzada Analysis of Karachi Blast

Corruption is corruption. Treason is treason. I dare you charge them with treason. They will create a victimization narrative and the country will be broken. You couldn't even control Ali Wazir or Mohsin Dhawar, forget these parties.

By that, I mean that separatist groups will popup feeding off of victimization narrative.

Political issues need to be handled politically. In my opinion, PTI was only removed because it is hurdle to this reconciliation process. Majoritarianism is always divisive.
Hogwash.

We can see how this Army led manipulation of elections and governments ended so well in 1971.

For once stop polishing the boots of traitors in the Army leadership and recognize that they have destroyed this country and the evolution of its democracy.

It is the Army leadership that has created ethnic fissures - there is no greater sin of Majoritarianism than the leadership of a single, un-elected institution acting like Emperors.

Not just kinetic action, there is a sea of Baluch separatist social media accounts which are full of hate for Pakistan and Pakistan army. Those Baluch accounts are there for everyone to see and it looks like they are terror accounts. But no action is taken against them

But our army has been quick to arrest PTI social media members. It never takes any action against PMLN social media cell which ran the most vile campaign against Army.

I dont know if its incompetence or the army leadership wants the status quo to continue.

I have not watched the video yet, but I agree with the general gist of the text you have posted.

It is time we now stop treating he symptoms and actually go on to the cause.

Picking up a few foot soldiers, killing some people in terror camps etc is perhaps fruitful in the short term, but it won't stop the cancer from spreading.

You need to tackle this issue from the regional perspective, and do it immediately. Iran, India and Afghanistan need to be tackled head on for this.

Just take the example of the husband of the bomber. The guy got a medical degree within Pakistan, is working in Pakistan and earning money, so was the woman. Both benefitted from the development of Balochistan, the woman got educated in universities within Balochistan, would that have been possible if there was no development and no university was built? No.

These people in fact show that if you remain law abiding, you can benefit from the resources available in Balochistan and become a member of the society. So, where do they falter then? How do they go off from the right path?
Clearly from University.

I like most of my country men are beyond appalled and disappointed with everything happening to the level that I sparcely visit this forum where I would spend most of my online time. I mean what is left of this country to be curious of and interested in.That is the General mood nowadays.
And to create springs and civil disturbance, spreading utter despair and disappointment among masses is the key, which has been successfully created. I certainly wish to be wrong but things are not even near going in the right direction.

Not just kinetic action, there is a sea of Baluch separatist social media accounts which are full of hate for Pakistan and Pakistan army. Those Baluch accounts are there for everyone to see and it looks like they are terror accounts. But no action is taken against them

But our army has been quick to arrest PTI social media members. It never takes any action against PMLN social media cell which ran the most vile campaign against Army.

I dont know if its incompetence or the army leadership wants the status quo to continue.

It does whatever is easy.

It's easier to act like domestic thugs than to build capabilities to deter RAW by introducing fear of consequences (of tit for tat attacks) in India.

It's easier to pick up PTI social media activists than restructure your antiquated organization and seek real, globally competitive talent to win the disinfo/narrative war (rather, BEG them to join).

Anyone who is corrupt is a traitor and has a tendency to work for others.. So that puts almost all of pakistan top leadership, military, politicians, judicary and bureaucrats

If one is corrupt, it's still okay. But if he is corrupt as well as work in the interests of foreign entities. That's not okay. PMLN corruption was well known and ignored till RAW agents started poping out of Ramza sugar mills.

I like most of my country men are beyond appalled and disappointed with everything happening to the level that I sparcely visit this forum where I would spend most of my online time. I mean what is left of this country to be curious of and interested in.That is the General mood nowadays.
And to create springs and civil disturbance, spreading utter despair and disappointment among masses is the key, which has been successfully created. I certainly wish to be wrong but things are not even near going in the right direction.

To keep smiling and feeling positive about what has happened to our country would only be begairti. Facing it and trying to fix it out be the right thing to do. Realisation is the first step towards improvement. Let the nation mourn. Maybe this would bring out a positive change.

Chinese are the only ones that helped us with investment when we were at our absolute low. I feel sad for them, they may have overestimated Pakistan's capacity. Our institutions need a major shakeup to increase their capacity, that's only possible with a populist leader with the mandate. I think recent events have given Imran license to go after institutions, I hope the establishment and Imran can come to terms. This is a goden opportunity to lay into the institutions and do radical reforms, that's only possible if Imran has a sizeable majority gov. that has coopted the Army. Holding grudges and seeking vengeance will be disastrous. This is a rare show of emotions from otherwise a calm dr.

The only situation is sub lease our cities for the benefit of our citizens and for the betterment for the nation as a whole, think of it as Hong Kong was leased.
Our administrators are all baba’s with old ideas hell bent on pursuing their govt job till the day they die. No new ideas or youthful energetic personality will come up the hierarchy ladder.

Hogwash.

We can see how this Army led manipulation of elections and governments ended so well in 1971.

For once stop polishing the boots of traitors in the Army leadership and recognize that they have destroyed this country and the evolution of its democracy.

It is the Army leadership that has created ethnic fissures - there is no greater sin of Majoritarianism than the leadership of a single, un-elected institution acting like Emperors.
IK also came into power by that manipulation. If you don't want Army intervention in politics, it has to be across the board. That is not being demanded here. IK wants army intervention, on his behalf. The man is undemocratic to the core, and had the power given to him on a platter. He couldn't even form a government, let alone continue it without army's help. Army is course correcting.

Salient points (related to the attack and institutional failures):

The Establishment is severely disconnected from reality, and has no idea how to compete (or even communicate) in the modern world.

The "perpetrators will be punished" / "culprits will be brought to justice" line is tired, annoying, and meaningless at this point (I would add that it's just like "don't mistake our restraint for weakness," and "befitting response.")

The attention of agencies seems to be more on picking up young patriots in cities for criticizing the Establishment rather than deterring RAW (meaning they are more like local thugs than a professional agency that can raise the cost for RAW).

An agency gave false evidence to the Foreign Ministry that a previous attack on Chinese personnel was not a terrorist attack (and just an accident) when, in fact, it clearly was a terrorist attack; they also called our TV channels and news outlets to make sure that the fake story would be put out. This accident story was patently untrue, and the Chinese had ground evidence that it was a terrorist attack. They got angry and work on Dasu stopped for several months.

Have a listen in light of their inability to deter proxy warfare:

funny thing is every single entity either it is a political party, leftists or right wing, civil society, media, pressure groups, or whatever the filth and garbage we have all of them are looking at judiciary or establishment. the one who win is due to their "asheerbaad" while others cry.

and general public are a punching bag in between upon who every entity take out its frustration.

but what about general public? until they stand and unite (a remote possibility) this state is going to fail, in the books. but those who are actually running the country, for their own survival they won't let it go south and keep it hanging just above the ground.

and this is our fate, we fell from the moral grounds and see no light at the other end of the tunnel.
rise in character and everything will be changed.

IK also came into power by that manipulation. If you don't want Army intervention in politics, it has to be across the board. That is not being demanded here. IK wants army intervention, on his behalf. The man is undemocratic to the core, and had the power given to him on a platter. He couldn't even form a government, let alone continue it without army's help. Army is course correcting.
had army not make its hands dirty in the politics since 74 years of history, by now we would have clear a lot of filth. it was them who support dirty politics by bringing satanic faces back to power again and again.

we are still in infancy of democracy even after 74 years (although not enough) but let democracy take its course, it improvise over the years and we have lost those 74 years which could have correct the path atleast.

Last edited:

IK never demanded support in that way. If election was not stolen, IK could have won easy back in 2013 as well. All establishment is required to do is stop corruption. Stop fake votes. Stop extra ballots and extra votes from casting. Stop votes in names of overseas Pakistanis and dead people to be included and counted. No one is asking establishment to add extra votes for PTI. A free and fair elections is the right of the citizens and responsibility of the institutions.

ham10 arab dollar is fooj ko twitter pe bhetay bachoon ko pakarnay kiliye detay hain

funny thing is every single entity either it is a political party, leftists or right wing, civil society, media, pressure groups, or whatever the filth and garbage we have all of them are looking at judiciary or establishment. the one who win is due to their "asheerbaad" while others cry.

and general public are a punching bag in between upon who every entity take out its frustration.

but what about general public? until they stand and unite (a remote possibility) this state is going to fail, in the books. but those who are actually running the country, for their own survival they won't let it go south and keep it hanging just above the ground.

and this is our fate, we fell from the moral grounds and see no light at the other end of the tunnel.
rise in character and everything will be changed.

had army not make its hands dirty in the politics since 74 years of history, by now we would have clear a lot of filth. it was them who support dirty politics by bringing satanic faces back to power again and again.

we are still in infancy of democracy even after 74 years (although not enough) but let democracy take its course, it improvise over the years and we have lost those 74 years which could have correct the path atleast.

Really good pts. Thanks for sharing.

ham10 arab dollar is fooj ko twitter pe bhetay bachoon ko pakarnay kiliye detay hain

Apparently.

Kyoun k RAW ka tau kuch nahi kar sakree yeh fauj. Glorified internal paramilitary force ban gaeyee hai, at best.

Back
Top Bottom