What's new

Moed Yusuf: In Foreign Policy, Pak is Punching Way Beyond It's Weight!!!

Moed Yusuf: In Foreign Policy, Pak is Punching Way Beyond Its Weight!

Moe is right!

But what he should add is that anyone who has backed themselves into a corner has no option but to come out swinging.

But not good enough. It isn't getting Pakistan the result it desires.

- PRTP GWD

Haha oh the pain.

My sympathy for every Indian who is trying to put up a brave face. The last two years have brought massive humiliation for India both at external front as well domestic level.

You are doing the right thing by burying your head in the sand.

how

a single poster managed to divert from the subject of the video.
my gullible Pakistani posters always ready to fall for a flame bait.

LOL good to see you in such pain ganpati.

how

a single poster managed to divert from the subject of the video.
my gullible Pakistani posters always ready to fall for a flame bait.

Unfortunately what most Pakistanis including a lot of posters here on PDF don't understand is that indians don't and CAN NEVER accept the existence of Pakistan and Pakistanis. They see our country as their territory that was stolen from them. Pakistan is a CONSTANT reminder to indians of this. Hating Pakistan and Muslims is a measure of indianess. The more you hate, the more indian you are.

Last edited:
Moed Yusuf: In Foreign Policy, Pak is Punching Way Beyond Its Weight!!!
Moe is right!

But what he should add is that anyone who has backed themselves into a corner has no option but to come out swinging.
Moeed has not made any such statement, at least not in this interview. The qoute is misleading (false to be accurate).

Moeed hasnt not made any such statement, at least not in this interview. The qoute is misleading (false to be accurate).

Regardless of what has been (mis)reported, the fact remains that Pakistan has backed itself into a corner by miscalculations and overreaches, and now simply has no other option but to come out swinging as strongly as it can. And it has, with good effect. It has no other choice but to do this to get out of the corner it has placed itself in.

(Larry and Curly are on the same page with Moe! :D )

Regardless of what has been (mis)reported, the fact remains that Pakistan has backed itself into a corner by miscalculations and overreaches, and now simply has no other option but to come out swinging as strongly as it can. And it has, with good effect. It has no other choice but to do this to get out of the corner it has placed itself in.

(Larry and Curly agree with Moe! :D )
Well this country has been in a corner since its birth, so nothing new now.

About calculations, I think the only country who calculated Afghanistan correctly was Pakistan. This was a house of cards to begin with which has collapsed in-front of us. Otherwise from Joe Biden to Ghani to Ajit Doval, all were stating 300k ANA, with own AF and USAF support cannot lose to 75k Tallybunnies.

Last edited:
I think the only country who calculated Afghanistan correctly was Pakistan.

That is correct. What a pity, then, that Pakistan miscalculated where it would find itself, after being so right about Afghanistan.

That is correct. What a pity, then, that Pakistan miscalculated where it would find itself, after being so right about Afghanistan.
Oh that is what Pakistan is infamous for, always gets dumped with a mess to deal with. Lets see if we can convince the world to listen to us for a change.

But what should or could have Pakistan done differently?

Unfortunately what most Pakistanis including a lot of posters here on PDF don't understand is that indians don't and CAN NEVER accept the existence of Pakistan and Pakistanis. They see our country as their territory that was stolen from them. Pakistan is a CONSTANT reminder to indians of this. Hating Pakistan and Muslims is a measure of indianess. The more you hate, the more indian you are.
don't respond to their off topic trolling. they hijack entire discussion and laugh at your expense.
of course they are hateful and malicious but doesnt mean you feed them.
it's a pity that is normally called geography.
cant be helped.
wish we could look pretty from distanceand judged another country instead for its miss steps :s

But what should or could have Pakistan done differently?

This is a discussion that is not for me to participate in with the environment that is enforced on PDF, as @araz knows.
it's a pity that is normally called geography.
cant be helped.
wish we could look pretty from distanceand judged another country instead for its miss steps :s

But are we not told incessantly that Pakistan occupies a strategic location that is the crossroads of the world? If true, that is surely an asset rather than a pity.

Besides, there are no missteps here. Pakistan's leadership has surely taken the steps that it thought were the correct ones according to its national interest as it was able to perceive them. It is not for anyone from afar to judge them according to a different standard.

(My use of the word "miscalculation" is only my personal view, and therefore worthless.)

Moe is right!

In the words of the Great Jeremy Clarkson - Ambitious; but Rubbish.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom