What's new

Moed Yusuf: In Foreign Policy, Pak is Punching Way Beyond It's Weight!!!

Its 99% completed. The remaining 1% take their dump in the indus to fertilize the downstream areas

Off topic but since we're on it I'm curious to know how these percentages proudly presented by Indians are a reflection of reality. Building a few public toilets in every village doesn't really solve the problem, it's merely a statistic. If a village of say 10.000 people has 10 public toilets, on paper it looks like 100% access. But in reality it's only 1 WC per 1000 pop (42 shi*ters per hour).

I wait for Dr. Moeed Yusuf's videos. This guy talks sense, the clarity you need to listen.

Dr. Moeed Yousaf (and Moeed Pirzada) both are gems - but accidental gems. Pakistan needs to institutionalise their production to ensure scholars are produced and absorbed continuously - in all sectors of life.

Statements like these only highlight the lack of ambition of the current government enjoys like NsA enjoying perks of a minister.

I wait for Dr. Moeed Yusuf's videos. This guy talks sense, the clarity you need to listen.

Dr. Moeed Yousaf (and Moeed Pirzada) both are gems - but accidental gems. Pakistan needs to institutionalise their production to ensure scholars are produced and absorbed continuously - in all sectors of life.

atleast one of them is a US citizen

Off topic but since we're on it I'm curious to know how these percentages proudly presented by Indians are a reflection of reality. Building a few public toilets in every village doesn't really solve the problem, it's merely a statistic. If a village of say 10.000 people has 10 public toilets, on paper it looks like 100% access. But in reality it's only 1 WC per 1000 pop (42 shi*ters per hour).

He's making those figures up just like ALL indians do. The number of indians that defecate in the open is 732 million and counting........ 8-) :

Statements like these only highlight the lack of ambition of the current government enjoys like NsA enjoying perks of a minister.

atleast one of them is a US citizen

If he is working for Pakistan with sincerity, his passport should not concern us much. Do you know the Lawyer who fought Kulbhushan's case for Pakistan in the International Court of Justice too was British National? A Pakistani British.

If he is working for Pakistan with sincerity, his passport should not concern us much. Do you know the Lawyer who fought Kulbhushan's case for Pakistan in the International Court of Justice too was British National? A Pakistani British.

you are fundamentally incorrect. even fake nationalists like Imran Khan get concerned and talk about how it is a conflict of interest.

fans have no deen emaan. they worship the sun till it sets and then bow down to the moon only to repeat the cycle till shown a sign like eclipse.

If he is working for Pakistan with sincerity, his passport should not concern us much.

.... but only until it suits to raise the dual nationality or passport issue, as has happened many times in the past with so many qualified people.

I think OP meant to say “Pulling “ not “punching “ above its weight.
That’s what mooed pirzada was trying to covey.

4 millions indians died recently due to coronavirus. Worry about them and their families:

I say this all the time

MILLIONS of indians are DEAD, MILLIONS.

And these guys celebrate a car crash in Pakistan that might kill a old man..

This is why I found all that liberandu crap about #weStandWithaindianPeople shit abhorrent

There are millions of articles about the covid disaster in India, and I find to greater joy then posting them over social media in response to some Indian gloating about deaths in Pakistan

"Oh your happy a soldier died to a terrorist attack!!!,, Well here enjoy your Millions of dead Hindus you prick"

Again you harp on covid by stating half truth but omit whose conspiracy it was.

- PRTP GWD

Pakistan has had the knack (and perhaps good fortune) to find the right primary ally for the given era. Briefly during the early 2000s, Pakistan was in a tight spot. But once the relationship with China took off, everything else fell in place.

In some ways, Pakistan can thank India for its fortune as well :-)

Pakistan has had the knack (and perhaps good fortune) to find the right primary ally for the given era. Briefly during the early 2000s, Pakistan was in a tight spot. But once the relationship with China took off, everything else fell in place.

In some ways, Pakistan can thank India for its misfortune as well :-)
Correction, we never wanted to be part of these geopolitical games, but our geography is as such, we get dragged into stuff

Correction, we never wanted to be part of these geopolitical games, but our geography is as such, we get dragged into stuff
You may disagree with the following. But I see that

a) Indian decision to side with Soviets in the cold war era made it easy for Pakistan to ally with US in the 60s. This period was good for Pakistan economically.
b) Indian border dispute with China made it a no brainer for China to support Pakistan in the South Asian region.

You may say that 'we never wanted this' - but that is just you as an individual trying to speak on behalf of Pakistani political/military leadership. Forgive me for taking that with a pinch of salt. :-)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom