What's new

Modi's Clean India Drive & reality...

My colleague once had to travel to india for work trip.

Before departure she had to take mutiple vaccine injections, ie: typhoid, measle, hepatitis etc......

That tells alot

Umbrella corp is made in india

ok.. lol... not a great comeback .. you got caught out there PoS.

40155936713_abd3caf284_o.jpg

Is this the theme today. Lolz.
I was too ashamed seeing dirty city like faisalabad, gujranwala, etc. And the dirtiest of all karachi and lahore.
The problem in the subcontinent that we have no made new cities. The new cities is the solution. Only by reducing the population in the existing cities and then have a proper new plan to manage old ones. Where proper new society and high rise building are made with sweage and proper roads and all the historical cities remain intact.
We in Pakistan don't have the economy and cannot think about it another 30 years.. India can But it has other priorities .
Sensible post. but I don't think that making new cities is possible in dense areas like India. Rejuvenating existing ones is the way to go , in my opinion. India also has development peorities bt held back by usual corruption and uneducated leaders and drama.

the FILTHIEST Award belongs to india like forever

True story
yay.. good job ramli.

What's up with titles of your threads? It's against forum policy and also will cause otherwise serious issue into troll fest.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom