What's new

Modi's Clean India Drive & reality...

Oh dear,
news flash : Every women has hair on legs, hands, armpits and other sensitive parts. EVERY WOMEN.

Do Chinese think women are born with no hair on legs? :suicide2:
Actually no, they don't. I was so shocked when my date mate came with hairy legs. That really turned me off bro.

Whatever happened to Modi's Clean India campaign? The cities are as disgusting as ever.

Last edited:
To be more filthy is to more holy, it's like the culture,psyche and natural tendency from what I sense so Indians has a propensity toward filth everywhere . .

Last edited:
To be more filthy is to more holy it's like the culture,psyche and natural tendency from what I sense so Indians has such a propensity toward filth everywhere.
must not interfere with predestiny lest it mess up the karma and reincarnation cycle, sorta thing?

must not interfere with predestiny lest it mess up the karma and reincarnation cycle, sorta thing?
Like some people would rather jump off a bridge than take a dip in holy Ganga ,but Indians has some extreme tolerance toward filth and doesn't seem to care or get it.Poverty is no excuse for being filthy as it is in India.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom