What's new

Modi's Clean India Drive & reality...

Delhi is relatively clean compared to the rest of the country, right?

:rofl:

Delhi is nowhere close to clean compared to rest of the country.

It is one of the most polluted cities in the country.

There are places in India 100s of times cleaner than Delhi - even resembling and exceeding European cities.

So giving a uniform comparison would be wrong.

Delhi does indeed look rather filthy. India has a $2.5 trillion+ GDP but has such disgusting transport???

Compare with trains in Tehran, a country under the harshest economic sanctions ever since 1979:

Plenty of space, modern, clean, and no limbless beggars or strange transgenders trying to get money from people...

India should forget wasting money on trying to send people to space, send that money to help bring its poor up into the middle class.

even resembling and exceeding European cities

Thats a bit of an exaggeration.. Far Eastern Europe may be (Rural Bulgaria, Romania etc) but no South Asian city let alone any Indian city would come close

Thats a bit of an exaggeration.. Far Eastern Europe may be (Rural Bulgaria, Romania etc) but no South Asian city let alone any Indian city would come close

You clearly haven't seen some towns and cities of MP, Rajasthan, TN, Karnataka, Maharashtra and Northeastern states.

That's why I said some.

Please do your research.

I stand corrected i didnt mean indonesia malaysia Philippines etc

Thats South East Asia, South Asia also consists few more countries other than India Bangladesh and Pakistan, And not all of them are dirty or lack civic sense

Delhi is relatively clean compared to the rest of the country, right?

On one hand this video clearly displays the hypocrisy of indians but on the other hand it displays a very sad reality in India, Pakistan and other South Asian countries. This sad reality is that majority of the people are poor and struggle though their entire lives because there is a deliberate policy followed by the absolute corrupt ruling juntas in these countries imposed by British when they left in 1947. When you see so many millions and billions of people living like animals then there is just no other explanation than the fact that this has been done on purpose. But ordinary poor people in these countries just fail to see past this fact and the fact that the ruling juntas deliberately create enemies so that these illiterate, poor people focus on these created enemies rather than the truth.

You clearly haven't seen some towns and cities of MP, Rajasthan, TN, Karnataka, Maharashtra and Northeastern states.

That's why I said some.

Please do your research.

I have seem most, Not even comparable except for may be one or two clean towns in North East India, Even they are not even comparable.. Bangalore used to be nice and green now its just another unplanned built up dusty typical Indian city, And pls do not even mention TN.. You my friend have clearly not been anywhere close to Europe if you compare any South Asian city to theirs.. It's a laugh

I have seem most, Not even comparable except for may be one or two clean towns in North East India, Even they are not even comparable.. Bangalore used to be nice and green now its just another unplanned built up dusty typical Indian city, And pls do not even mention TN.. You my friend have clearly not been anywhere close to Europe if you compare any South Asian city to thiers

Travelling is a part of my job, buddy. Been to almost entire Europe. But that's not the point.

Now if you are expecting Tokyo style skyscrapers along with cleanliness, then definitely not. But if you are talking about cleanliness alone (even without fancy infra), then yes, there are towns far more cleaner than parts of Europe.

Back
Top Bottom