What's new

Modi's Clean India Drive & reality...

Travelling is a part of my job, buddy. Been to almost entire Europe. But that's not the point.

Now if you are expecting Tokyo style skyscrapers along with cleanliness, then definitely not. But if you are talking about cleanliness alone (even without fancy infra), then yes, there are towns far more cleaner than parts of Europe.

Yes perhaps far Eastern rural Europe.. If you expect me to agree that Chandigah is cleaner than certain parts of Paris that wont be fair, We're talking about whole cities not parts of it.. Even Kigali and Lagos are cleaner than some parts of Paris or NY

Yes perhaps far Eastern rural Europe.. If you expect me to agree that Chandigah is cleaner than certain parts of Paris that wont be fair, We're talking about whole cities not parts of it.. Even Kigali and Lagos are cleaner than some parts of Paris or NY

Lachen in my state is far cleaner than Leeds.

Namchi is cleaner than parts of Italy.

Indore is cleaner than Paris any day. I am not talking about swanky iconic buildings; just pure cleanliness.

Keylong is cleaner than Varna.

I humbly agree that at a bigger level, India has much to learn about public cleanliness.

We are getting there as a country and it will take time.

Indore is cleaner than Paris any day. I am not talking about swanky iconic buildings; just pure cleanliness.

I humbly agree that at a bigger level, India has much to learn about public cleanliness.

Lachen is in the middle of nowhere.

mountain-little-snow-top-village-morning-sunlight-lachen-north-sikkim-india-95006061.jpg

Ofcourse its going to be clean.

This is Indore
busy-market-street-with-trafficindoreindia_sdysu-65_thumbnail-full01.png

Cleaner than Paris? :lol::lol::lol:

Just accept the fact India is absolutely filthy. So is Pakistan. I just don't understand why it has to be so dirty. I've been Thailand and Malaysia and yes its quite dirty but not as bad as South Asia.

How does one explain the lack of pride of place that results in dis shelved streets and empty lots? I think it stems from a lack in pride in ones fellow countrymen. A hopelessness that if "I" picked up the trash at my feet it would not make any difference since my neighbors will just thrown down more trash in the next second.

You call Indore clean? Is this your definition of clean?!
5104223286_991b2b4194_o.jpg

This is what I call clean!

Last edited:
Comments are interesting...moderated.

HanchoPOW
1 year ago (edited)
I use to wonder why all Indians have “Pot Belly’s” it’s because of all the parasites and worms that live in them . The nation has been cursed and needs Gods blessing. The Government needs to remove their religion and find the truth.

So no city in India as clean and green as Islamabad. All the city and not just some selected areas...

Chennai is a relatively clean city, right?

Thought south India is relatively clean rather hugely clean...

Comments are interesting...moderated.

HanchoPOW
1 year ago (edited)
I use to wonder why all Indians have “Pot Belly’s” it’s because of all the parasites and worms that live in them . The nation has been cursed and needs Gods blessing. The Government needs to remove their religion and find the truth.

So no city in India as clean and green as Islamabad. All the city and not just some selected areas...

Thought south India is relatively clean rather hugely clean...
Dumb thread. All you have done is invited Ganga's to mock 'Lucknow by the Sea' otherwise known as Karachi ~ Biharnagar, UPbasti, Patnanagar slums galore.

Last edited:
It's not just the dirt. Everything about the place is hideous. Dirty place, hideously ugly people to go with the dirt, with disgusting dress [bar the increasing numbers adopting Indus region clothing], hideous display of manners including spitting paan. Yuck !

And I know in some parts of Karachi we have managed to recreate Ganga and it's as bad as Patna, Chennai or Kolkatta slums.

Back
Top Bottom