What's new

Modi will move India closer to Japan and China, US expert on Sangh Parivar says

come on dude,mr.health professional.

dont be an angrezi prof now.

now since u have diabetes family history ,,,it will be good if u stay away from meat and egg yolk,sweets,ghee,fried stuff

Trust me,it is all about the taste.

i am sorry if things got heated but i have been to amritsar and had your food,i ll never understand why u guys would want to eat beef or any meat.
Try our bakra then you will know i have to have some sort of meat when i eat my main meal

Try to loose weight ..Keep your BMI at 23 . Diabetes Type II occurs from insulin resistance caused by excess fat in the body ..Loose weight you will be fine .. Vegan or not vegan does not matter

Try to loose weight ..Keep your BMI at 23 . Diabetes Type II occurs from insulin resistance caused by excess fat in the body ..Loose weight you will be fine .. Vegan or not vegan does not matter
bmi below 25 for others..............below 23 for indians to be precise.
and being vegan matters,,it does.

bmi below 25 for others..............below 23 for indians to be precise.
and being vegan matters,,it does.

My BMI stands at 24.1, and i'm mostly a couch potato. Will start working out after this semester, 6 packs coming soon. :D

My BMI stands at 24.1, and i'm mostly a couch potato. Will start working out after this semester, 6 packs coming soon. :D
lol..........get a bicycle
i reduced my weight from 85 kg to 67 kg in 3 months.
cycled 15 km at 25 knm/hr(average) daily,,,,,no breakfast,proper lunch and egg whites/sprouts for dinner

That is what I kept telling me. next semester then next one oh and yea it never happened. All you need is some hot chick tell you she will only go down on you if you got some abs. Now that is a real inspiration.

I am 5' 10'' ..Currently at 75.6 Kg ...Gotta get it down to 72 ..and get the shredded look !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom