What's new

Modi went to the G20 summit, and he saw this!

When will India have a city as clean and developed as this? What do our Indian members think? Will it be 5 years, 10 years, 20 years?

India needs more than 5 decades to get to that.But good editing.There is dirty places in China too..

India needs more than 5 decades to get to that.But good editing.There is dirty places in China too..

And dirty places in Singapore as well, but I see many Indians here and many many more are trying to get here. Not to mention the many dirty places in America, but still many Indians aspire to immigrate to America.

It seems to me that many Indians simply prefer dirty places in America and Singapore over India.

It seems to me that many Indians simply prefer dirty places in America and Singapore over India.

Where do you get this idea that Indians prefer dirty places over clean ones? Do you even know any Indians in America?

Nice video. But I highly doubt that the Prime Minister did any sigh seeing there.

And also nice cheer leading by some members.:enjoy:

Where do you get this idea that Indians prefer dirty places over clean ones? Do you even know any Indians in America?

That's not what I said. Reread my comment please. But if you say Indians prefer filth over cleanliness, then won't disagree with you because you are the expert.

Nice video. But I highly doubt that the Prime Minister has done any sigh seeing there.

And also nice cheer leading by some members.:enjoy:

I agree, but still, seeing the city in person must have been a humbling experience for Modi and his delegation. China is a country that until 30 years ago was behind India.

Last edited:
Then why don't you show us a well-edited video of an Indian city?

Every city has it's clean and disturbing places.

The video was posted by a Chinese government media outlet. As beautiful of the city it is, you have been shown just the beauty, enjoy it but there;s always a dirty underside.

Here's a picture of NYC:

upload_2016-9-22_12-14-7.jpeg

Here's another of NYC:
images

Every city has it's clean and disturbing places.

The video was posted by a Chinese government media outlet. As beautiful of the city it is, you have been shown just the beauty, enjoy it but there;s always a dirty underside.

Here's a picture of NYC:

View attachment 336852

Here's another of NYC:
images

Right, but what about the ratio between the clean parts and the dirty parts. I find Indian cities to be the dirtiest in the world, even far worse than Lagos or other African cities. Sure, there are some cleaner areas, but they are very few compared to the rest of the cities, which are full of filth.

Indian cities are uniquely dirty. I say this because filth is the norm in Indian cities, with cleanliness being the exception and a rarity. Nowhere in America, Europe, the Middle East, South America or China can you find the same kind of extensive filth.

Back
Top Bottom