What's new

Modi visiting Lahore today

I didn't understand the last part. But no one pays anyone. The fact is the fact, Modi's impromptu visit is a nice gesture on NS's birthday. That tells you he wants peace and stability between the two countries (thank you the United States too, for pushing India towards this).
United States has a high pull on Pakistan, not India.

India has time and again gone against and opposite of US wishes or advises with respect to Pakistan. Our interests must be served at all points, and our interests are defined by us - because US advises come couched as though they are looking out for our interests. That works for small nations and/or leveraged nations like Pakistan.

If the Indian Prime Minister has gone to Pakistan, you can rest be assured because the GoI sees its interests being served by this visit.

Do you have to bring this drama in here? You think the Pakistanis will forget their children from Peshawer? Or RAW's terroists in Karachi or Baluhcistan?
This is your next attempt at misinformation.

While the terrorists in Mumbai were proved to be Pakistanis(as accepted by Pakistani PM Nawaz Sharif), the acts against Pakistani school children were from those who are products of Pakistani militaries experiments with jihad and terrorism. In effect the terrorism in Pakistan is a result of the actions of Pakistan military, no one else.

Nothing to do with India.

Last edited:
Do you have to bring this drama in here? You think the Pakistanis will forget their children from Peshawer? Or RAW's terroists in Karachi or Baluhcistan?

People like you on both sides are what don't want to move forward with peace. The Europeans hated each other, till they realized what they can be, if they joined hands. That's what's going on here. Start looking at 2016 and let go of 2008 or 2014 for some Pakistanis. There are more prosperous days ahead for both the nations if these relationships continue to foster. You owe it to your next generations to give them a peaceful region where you are at peace, open trade and tourism with your neighbor. Otherwise, one day, a nuke war will erupt and the entire region will suffer, and the same India won't be a power no more and Pakistan will probably not exist. So either these relationships, peace and trade is better, or sooner or later, you guys will fight one war, that'll ruin both of you.

Support peace and stability, the region can go far. This region has a lot of talent that can change the world.
I did say lets not dive into details ... lets enjoy a fruitful visit of Indian PM to Pakistan.

agreed...however more in terms of civilian leadership than nations itself...a strong Pakistan but weak civilian leadership still cannot deliver on anything as far as engagement with india is concerned....no??

The current Pak govt is the most powerful civilian govt since 1977--the last was the one of ZAB.
As I had said several times in this forum before: One unintended but unmistakable consequence of 9/11 and the resulting violence in Pakistan was the weakening of the 'Security State' in Pakistan. I don't think the Army is interested in power--not when the sitting President/COAS like Musharraf himself was reduced to a 'Bunker President' by 2007.

This govt has the mandate and the credentials to take off where Musharraf-Manmohan left off...

Whats so common between MP NaMo and PM Nawaz

1656347_577959685620980_824921226_n2.jpg

The so much bonhomie led to first reaction
tune-to-rula.jpg

Be it inviting Obama or visiting Pakistan he has an amazing talent to silence his critique in his own style and Modi is proving that he is far far ahead of all the Indian foreign policy makers India ever saw in the last 67 years .

Maybe India-Pakistan relations will not change for now

but.................

I love that at least Nawaz is trolling the fauji boots and mentally retarded jingoists on a regular basis.

No body wants Narendra Modi here especially on the scared day the birthday of our Qaid.

I wish people like this stained underwear on either side of the border shut the hell up with religious bigotry.
CXFUGRVWMAE7fCx.jpg

Maybe India-Pakistan relations will not change for now

but.................

I love that at least Nawaz is trolling the fauji boots and mentally retarded jingoists on a regular basis.
this is mostly being viewed here as the Pak fauj having allowed for this to happen.

either way, a most welcome development as far as I'm concerned.

L

Mian Sharif wanted him to visit Pakistan on his Birthday. He came and now back...:enjoy:

It's actually been reporter that midi requested to visit nawaz... Meanwhile Indian mining executives were the "brokers" in all this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom