What's new

Modi visiting Lahore today

11234855_1176430525718703_8282778864744478629_n.jpg

3807_1176430559052033_6549911013744731874_n.jpg

166042_1176430669052022_7284858922062492282_n.jpg

2777_1176430719052017_7156613055648558926_n.jpg
After watching these pictures, one thing I am sure about is that our PM takes that SHER shit quite serious, and also does not understand the difference between LION and TIGER, just like most of his party member.

Bad move .This GoI also have inconsistency in their approach and policy .Either they should look for a good relation with Pakistan or stop regular loud mouthing like first stop terrorism then talk.
I also supports NDA . But this is just a huge :tdown:.

Last edited:
Looks finally Modi has realized ground realities plus the failure of Indian proxy wars thru Afghanistan and TTP must have let this 56 incher bend on his knees and the man who cancelled talks with Pak is now visiting us without even an invitation.
Whatever the causes Pakistan should seize this opportunity to resolve Kashmir followed by opening trade routes to India as it is beneficial for common people of both states.
I hope Modi means business and is serious about resolving issues and is not onto another set of theatrics like his predecessors but to be able to decide sanely he will have to resist the advises of Hindu fanatics which includes many of his close aides .
Only time will tell how much honest Modi is to his voters as people want peace and no proxy wars and to ensure this Kashmir has to be resolved as per kashmiries wishes

Lol.... infact I just asked the same to a close relative who is a bakth...
Can you imagine the outrage if this was MMS instead of Modi? Forget that, even if a Khan from Bollywood visits Pakistan in his personal capacity, bhakt control room would decide to boycott his movies. :lol:

Looks finally Modi has realized ground realities plus the failure of Indian proxy wars thru Afghanistan and TTP must have let this 56 incher bend on his knees and the man who cancelled talks with Pak is now visiting us without even an invitation.
Whatever the causes Pakistan should seize this opportunity to resolve Kashmir followed by opening trade routes to India as it is beneficial for common people of both states.
I hope Modi means business and is serious about resolving issues and is not onto another set of theatrics like his predecessors but to be able to decide sanely he will have to resist the advises of Hindu fanatics which includes many of his close aides .
Only time will tell how much honest Modi is to his voters as people want peace and no proxy wars and to ensure this Kashmir has to be resolved as per kashmiries wishes
Kashmir, Kashmir, Kashmir....yawn, no one is listening.

One thing I can assure you that wasn't discussed by Modi during this visit was Kashmir.

Kashmir, Kashmir, Kashmir....yawn, no one is listening.

One thing I can assure you that wasn't discussed by Modi during this visit was Kashmir.

And one thing I can assure you that during this visit Hafiz Saeed and Lakhvi weren't discuss either.

This language is pretty common in India. So again. You still doing the same cr@p again?
So don't bring ur usual crap on all the threads.u r the the worst chutya in this forum and a tight slap will make u ok

So don't bring ur usual crap on all the threads.u r the the worst chutya in this forum and a tight slap will make u ok

See it is a pretty common language in India. Even you used it after acting like that you belonged to some civilized country and not India. :lol:

Sadly these:
AW101_Rick_Ingham_1.jpg

aw101-india1-2x.jpg

Are temporarily grounded in Palam right now, the A139 of the PAF will suffice.
when was last time indian vvip choppers fly inside paksitan ? never ever not even once sorry .

After watching these pictures, one thing I am sure about is that our PM takes that SHER shit quite serious, and also does not understand the difference between LION and TIGER, just like most of his party member.
sher sher hota hai cheeta ho ya babar

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom