What's new

Modi visiting Lahore today

Why don't you join some diplomacy related forum and enlighten the people there ?

Why waste precious time for these forum guys who have no idea why they joined this forum..:partay::partay:

I agree with your post. People have causes in life. I figured if I can change ONE mentally challenged, violent loving person on here, to start focusing on peaceful diplomacy and peace, my purpose here will be filled. I think I have made a change, but its like India - Pakistan. The changes doesn't come easy and right away. But if I can soften up a few hearts, and then they soften up a few, the good cycle continues and people get educated. Problem with Pakistan is, outside of NS and a couple of others, no politician is actually diplomatic and peace loving. IK, Mullah for example, started their mainstream politics with rigid anti-system protests that killed many.

You won't find that in NS as he's a seasoned diplomat and knows to meet in the middle ground, peacefully solve an issue and make everyone happy. On the other hand, the Pakistani mentality is that there is NO middle ground, I want the whole pie. And thus, the past 70 years of Pakistan have been dark, without human progress. Because the mentality wasn't "how to grow Pakistan with the rest of the world", it was "how to extend the military rule and always show to people one man show", supported by religious intolerance. So its all about the mission.

My mission is, to turn even a few Pakistanis on here, to understand peaceful diplomatic negotiations, free of intense, and violent politics this country is used to.

11234855_1176430525718703_8282778864744478629_n.jpg

3807_1176430559052033_6549911013744731874_n.jpg

166042_1176430669052022_7284858922062492282_n.jpg

2777_1176430719052017_7156613055648558926_n.jpg

I would imagine this has left a lot of bhakts confused too. :lol:

Spock-Force.jpg

This is EXCELLENT news of the year to be honest. From North America to Afghanistan and everything in between, the world has seen a LOT of bloodshed. This is a serious diplomatic effort and I give both Modi and NS a big two thumbs up :tup::tup:. May the peace become a reality through further advancement of these gestures. So both India and Pakistan never have to worry about a nuclear exchange, and instead, they can grow businesses with open markets like the EU did.

This is an excellent and most peaceful way to start 2016. May the force be with the two leaders!!

Did you HAVE to add these stupid comments? Because the other side is thinking "there better not be a few more attacks in Karachi and Baluchistan after this visit".

Shiit meets shiit. Learn to overcome your effing bias and let a good thing take place. Public opinion of India isn't really the highest in Pakistan. Aren't you people "begging" for road access to Afghanistan :rofl: :angel: :omghaha:

Like I said, put all the crap aside, this is a good development for the region's 1.6 billion people and it should be appreciated. For once, I give Modi :tup: and the US :tup::tup: and NS :tup::tup::tup:, all these parties took a stand and made these things happen in the next month or so. All because of NS's successful trip to the US!!

Your point is taken but Proactive diplomacy does not preclude caution.
And please can you cut down on calling names and using taunts.

@Bang Galore what do you have to say on the matter

I personally think amazing diplomacy by Modi.

first we had the mangoes now this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom