What's new

Modi Visit to Vietnam

Vietnam: PM Narendra Modi lays wreath at Monument of National Heroes & Martyrs

CrZJrywXEAA7O4X.jpg

CrZJsowXEAAXk0G.jpg

CrZJtT1W8AA3zCB.jpg

CrZv3HrXEAAMKjR.jpg

Last edited:
PM Narendra Modi & PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc witnessing signing of agreements between India & Vietnam in Hanoi

CrZ6KVlXYAASdhz.jpg

CrZ6KkbWAAA6JLR.jpg

CrZ6LTEWIAA65w6.jpg

• India offers a grant of USD 5 million to set up a software park in Vietnam
  • PM Modi seeks facilitation of ongoing Indian projects and investments in Vietnam; sets bilateral trade target of USD 15 billion by 2020
  • PM Narendra Modi announces a new line of credit of USD 500 million for Vietnam to facilitate deeper defence cooperation
PM Narendra Modi & Vietnam PM Nguyễn Xuân Phúc issue joint statement at Hanoi
CrZxfCOW8AA1_9g.jpg

Times Now reports
  • Agreed to deepen defence & security engagement. Happy to announce new defence LoC of US$ 500 mn for facilitating deeper cooperation: PM
  • It will be my pleasure to host you and the leadership of #Vietnam in India, says PM
  • We can take satisfaction from nature & direction of our partnership. We must stay focused to keep up the momentum in our ties: PM
  • Under Vietnam's leadership as ASEAN Coordinator for India, we will work towards a strengthened India-ASEAN partnership: PM
  • Decided to upgrade our Strategic Partnership to a Comprehensive Strategic Partnership: PM Modi
  • We agreed to tap into growing eco opportunities in the region;Recognized need to cooperate in responding to emerging regional challenges: PM
  • As two important countries in this region, we also feel it necessary to further our ties on regional and int'l issues of common concern: PM

@Nilgiri @Carlosa @xiao qi @BoQ77
USD 500 million for Vietnam to facilitate deeper defence cooperation
Surely not just Brahmos, much more coming..

OK impression formed on wikipedia articles. Okay you will be taken seriously then. Good for you.

You obviously didn't get my point. Obama from America couldn't offer some good quality weapons to Vietnam at cute price, how can Modi accomplish this?

Total trade stood at 8 billion USD in 2015.

The growth rate will need to be around 13% each year to achieve this target.

Best of luck!

I saw the progress of trading, because I'm a part of it.
next Monday, I am going to send the quotation to my Indian potential customer.
I notice Indian enterpreneurs paying more attention to Vietnam goods recently.

Back
Top Bottom