What's new

Indian backpacker in Vietnam vlogs

lol..viet chicks seem to be more open minded and friendly than most it seems.
i dont remember meeting any Vietnamese people before, never mind chicks so i dont know of the place. a friend of mine liked it so i will put it on my list, no not bucket list you naughty boy.

I think a bit of cultural exchange will go a long way :D

"exchange" so that what its called nowa days?;)

lol..viet chicks seem to be more open minded and friendly than most it seems. I think a bit of cultural exchange will go a long way :D

They already did one of Ben-Hur lately! :hitwall:

I refuse to watch it.
Once again I have not seen the original lol.

Once again I have not seen the original lol.

You have to watch that just for the Chariot race scene and naval battle scenes...truly spectacular and hold up excellently by even modern day standards (considering no CGI back then).

I think the chariot race scene was the largest open air studio ever done in film history (but not sure). It holds many records that will probably never be broken...that I am sure of.

If you are a fan of history/ Roman civilisation etc....its a must watch!

How's about Seventeen Saloon in Da Nang?
A guy asked me for similar place in Hanoi. It's Seventeen Cowboy, with boys instead of girls.
LOL

1425788016-1.jpg

tumblr_ndouq6VSbp1sliyzmo1_1280.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

@django @Zibago @The Sandman @Hell hound @User et al.

@Carlosa you said 2 million cars in Vietnam and 47 million 2-wheelers.

Thats broadly comparable to India actually....in 2013 India had 25 million cars and 133 million 2-wheelers

Not quite, 2 million cars in Vietnam and 47 million 2-wheelers is about 1 car for every 23 2-wheelers.
25 million cars and 133 million 2-wheelers is about 1 car for every 5.5 2-wheelers.

How's about Seventeen Saloon in Da Nang?
A guy asked me for similar place in Hanoi. It's Seventeen Cowboy, with boys instead of girls.
LOL

1425788016-1.jpg

Oh no, 17 saloon in Danang is all about pretty girls in a cowboy outfit.

@django @Zibago @The Sandman @Hell hound @User et al.

Since you are interested in Vietnamese motorcycles:
prg1300091909.jpg
szz1305628078.jpg

Also, keep in mind that if you come to Vietnam flying with Vietjet Airlines, you might find a very welcoming reception right at the airline, such as:
c2334d1e-80be-4604-8bd6-becc11c8aebd.jpg
Vietjet - Bikini Air.jpg
f121e18a-7225-4e3a-b2fe-1988d87f23ef.jpg
2dafe582-42bb-4cb3-928c-e3ecd7359122.jpg

Last edited:
You have to watch that just for the Chariot race scene and naval battle scenes...truly spectacular and hold up excellently by even modern day standards (considering no CGI back then).

I think the chariot race scene was the largest open air studio ever done in film history (but not sure). It holds many records that will probably never be broken...that I am sure of.

Will watch it definitely, have you seen hestons planet of the apes, good movie indeed.

More attractions in Vietnam:
48b649ff_nhomvan.jpg
images2014655_5.jpg
images2014656_6.jpg
images2014658_8.jpg
285244_306254006164233_705515854_n.jpg
attachment-5.jpg
hmh-sas2008-03.jpg
hwang-mi-hee-wedding-dress12.jpg

Absolutely a classic, one of the great movies of all time and done the good old hard way.

Will watch it definitely, have you seen hestons planet of the apes, good movie indeed.

"Get your paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"

Of course I have! Pretty much the only reason I watched the newer prequels that were released.

Charlton Heston and Gregory Peck....they don't make men like that anymore.

As maddox put it: Peck was a man's man....the kind of man you read about in the bible :)

Not quite, 2 million cars in Vietnam and 47 million 2-wheelers is about 1 car for every 23 2-wheelers.
25 million cars and 133 million 2-wheelers is about 1 car for every 5.5 2-wheelers.

True, but we get the general idea hehe compared to most countries. Particular regions of India have even more skewed ratios similar to Vietnam compared to the overall ratio (given India is really almost a continent of people).

"Get your paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"

Of course I have! Pretty much the only reason I watched the newer prequels that were released.

Charlton Heston and Gregory Peck....they don't make men like that anymore.

As maddox put it: Peck was a man's man....the kind of man you read about in the bible :)

True, but we get the general idea hehe compared to most countries. Particular regions of India have even more skewed ratios similar to Vietnam compared to the overall ratio (given India is really almost a continent of people).
Gregory Peck , a brilliant actor indeed, original cape fear with rob mitchum and also the movie about the lawyer defending a black man in 30s USA, a great and handsome actor indeed.Kudos

and also the movie about the lawyer defending a black man in 30s USA

Indeed, Atticus is Peck and Peck is Atticus....I don't think any other actor quite has that equivalency....maybe Reeves came close with superman.

Indeed, Atticus is Peck and Peck is Atticus....I don't think any other actor quite has that equivalency....maybe Reeves came close with superman.
Reeve could also have done Atticus though not quite as exemplarly as Peck.

I would recommend Nha Trang if you are into Sun & Sea.There's a club that extends on to the beach after sunset,best place to hook up with the opposite sex .The city is overcrowded with Russians and Chinese tourists but still a good spot.

I would recommend Nha Trang if you are into Sun & Sea.There's a club that extends on to the beach after sunset,best place to hook up with the opposite sex .The city is overcrowded with Russians and Chinese tourists but still a good spot.

Do they have jetskiing and stuff like that? This summer I went wakeboarding.....painful when you are learning how to do it right...but loads of fun once you get the hang of it.

Back
Top Bottom