What's new

Indian backpacker in Vietnam vlogs

You say that because you haven't seen an ocean of motorcycles coming right at you in a busy Saigon street. I've never seen anything like that in India.:D

True that. Never been to Saigon, been to Hanoi though. :D My brother did go to Saigon last month & since he didn't mention anything about the traffic there, I can only assume that he wasn't very impressed......:P

True that. Never been to Saigon, been to Hanoi though. :D My brother did go to Saigon last month & since he didn't mention anything about the traffic there, I can only assume that he wasn't very impressed......:P

Its possible to go through Saigon and just not be at the right place and at the right time and not see the really bad traffic, but just to give you a feel for what I'm talking about: When a wave of motorcycles comes at you like that, there is no way to cross the street, there is no empty space between them, its so dense that you wonder how they can drive without hitting each others. Its a Vietnamese specialty.

un_tac_gt_5_zing.JPG
un_tac_gt_6_zing.JPG
viet traffic.jpg

I wasn't talking about how they occupy, I talked about why the nation is so beautiful, relax dude.

I'm very relaxed dude. I guess I didn't get your meaning.

Its possible to go through Saigon and just not be at the right place and at the right time and not see the really bad traffic, but just to give you a feel for what I'm talking about: When a wave of motorcycles comes at you like that, there is no way to cross the street, there is no empty space between them, its so dense that you wonder how they can drive without hitting each others. Its a Vietnamese specialty.

View attachment 329216 View attachment 329217 View attachment 329218

I'm very relaxed dude. I guess I didn't get your meaning.

This is due to cultural differences, dude, if you are real Spaino. Happy tết Trung Thu when you are assimilated into Vietnamese culturel.

View attachment 329216 View attachment 329217 View attachment 329218

:lol: That does look interesting...and challenging.....

This is due to cultural differences, dude, if you are real Spaino. Happy tết Trung Thu when you are assimilated into Vietnamese culturel.

Spaino? You need to improve your English man. How about Spaniard or Spanish?

I don't care for the mid Autumn festival, Its a foreign holiday to me.

:lol: That does look interesting...and challenging.....

Believe me, its really challenging.

Spaino? You need to improve your English man. How about Spaniard or Spanish?

I don't care for the mid Autumn festival, Its a foreign holiday to me.

Believe me, its really challenging.

that approves what I said. You can't get assimilated into Vietnamese society.

that approves what I said. You can't get assimilated into Vietnamese society.

Who said I want to get assimilated? I just need a particular level of integration and blending of the 2 cultures. I don't want more than that. Not everything in the local culture is of my liking. I decide what elements I can adopt and which I don't want to adopt and neither I'm going to abandon the positive elements of my culture.

And by the way, I get along very well with Vietnamese people.

Last edited:
Who said I want to get assimilated? I just need a particular level of integration and blending of the 2 cultures. I don't want more than that. Not everything in the local culture is of my liking. I decide what elements I can adopt and which I don't want to adopt and neither I'm going to abandon the positive elements of my culture.

And by the way, I get along very well with Vietnamese people.

Tell us what elements you have adopted. Can you read or speak Vietnamese language now?

Back
Top Bottom