What's new

Indian backpacker in Vietnam vlogs

Ha! Yes many Western folk find it hard to cope without air conditioning lol. I remember power outages and I thought othing of it, and would simply wet my face, hands and arms and walk outside. It's the small things we know haha. Oh and being duped, sadly many Western folks are very polite and simply might think they are offending if the say no or complain.

Asia in general is the safest continent bar Europe and North America. Nearly all SEA countries have a negligible murder rate, crime is low and it's safe to explore. You can do any of these things in most South American countries, which I have to say are very dangerous, the Caribbean or parts of Africa. Although Africa is strange in that one country is at total peace and the crime is non-existant e.g. Ghana, but if you go to South Africa it's another story.
Asia for me is my go to destination time and time again, and as I said it's not only just that I am Asian.

I agree, at least for me, once you get used to life in this region, its hard to go back to the civilised western world.
I'm a westerner (I'm not ethnic Asian, I'm ethnic Spanish). I've been coming to this region for almost 20 years and living in this area for 8 years. I'll go back to Europe to visit, but i want to live here.

Last edited:
Are you sure you don't want to visit Ban Gioc waterfall ? ( in Vietnamese Thac Ban Gioc, Cao Bang province in the Northwest of Hanoi

2-%20%20NQA%20-%20OngBom.jpg

this is the city where I come from: nhatrang. when I was young, I recalled it was a place, where a fish said "hello" to other fish without being disturbed by swimmers, but now it is like...well see it :D

nha_trang_zing_16.jpg

nha_trang_zing_1.jpg

nha_trang_zing_8.jpg

nha_trang_zing_9.jpg

nha_trang_zing_10.jpg

nha_trang_zing_11.jpg

nha_trang_zing_13.jpg

Not Mongolia, what's it like? I've been to China, but didn't go to Mongolia, as I thought it would be a difficult trip due to the lack of development.

"...天苍苍,野茫茫,风吹草地现牛羊..." This is a poem written in Beiwei period (A.D. 386-534), describing North China's Great Grassland.
However, except Monglolian city nowadays have some modern building, mines, road, the rest part are the same with old time.
"Under the endless bright sky, the vast grassland is beyond the edge of your eyelight. Green grass sway with the wind, white cows and sheeps once disappear in grass, once rise head wandering leisurely".
The view is very different to Vietnam's, @BoQ77, I also welcome you to visit north-ward.

this is the city where I come from: nhatrang. when I was young, I recalled it was a place, where a fish said "hello" to other fish without being disturbed by swimmers, but now it is like...well see it :D

My first visit to Nha Trang is in 1979.

Pongour waterfall in Lam Dong province, near Dalat < nickname : the most beautiful waterfall in Southeast Asia
6.jpg

7.jpg

How about this skill ?

2_8_1285300290_93_dap1.jpg

My first visit to Nha Trang is in 1979.

Pongour waterfall in Lam Dong province, near Dalat < nickname : the most beautiful waterfall in Southeast Asia
6.jpg

7.jpg

How about this skill ?

2_8_1285300290_93_dap1.jpg

Very beautiful. Why you guys occupy such a beautiful nation!

From whatever videos i've seen of Vietnam,it seems like 2-wheelers are more popular than cars!

Back
Top Bottom