What's new

Indian backpacker in Vietnam vlogs

Many Indian fellow working in Singapore. Many visit Vietnam for business chance, they all contact me via Whatapps and start chatting about the chance.
I must tell you, HCMC is the first place in Vietnam that Indian businessmen would visit. Hanoi is next place

Personally, i want to visit Vietnam only for one reason. To visit the places associated with your War History not only with US or Sino - Vietnam war with places associated with your 1000 years of war History.

All those places I've seen in Hollywood, I want to see it personally.

Thses pics are from Hanoi

13458513_1096073830458966_1124276403640316841_o.jpg
14054453_1137473306319018_5098474948948468422_o.jpg
13502549_1100619980004351_2495824375080240594_o.jpg
13528375_1101943079872041_1361055328701900407_o.jpg

Wow.. Vietnam is unexpectadly beautiful. I'll definitely visit this land. And a question for you if you don't mind. Which destination would you recommend for a beach holiday?

Nha Trang is the number one destination as a beach city and actually you will find many more following the road from Nha Trang all the way to Hue. Danang is a good one too, but doesn't have as much night life as Nha Trang. Hoi An also (just 25 km from Danang). Quy Nhon also as having more of a wild nature type of beaches and more of a local feel.

Personally, i want to visit Vietnam only for one reason. To visit the places associated with your War History not only with US or Sino - Vietnam war with places associated with your 1000 years of war History.

Then have to visit the war museum in HCMC. Its quite an experience.

Wow.. Vietnam is unexpectadly beautiful. I'll definitely visit this land. And a question for you if you don't mind. Which destination would you recommend for a beach holiday?

All year nice beaches : Central provinces ( Da Nang, Lang Co, Phu Yen, Nha Trang, Cam Ranh, Mui Ne, Quy Nhon... and Vung Tau, or Phu Quoc island in the Southern )
In the North : limited to summer, autumn time due to the temperature changed to cold in winter, spring,..
Cat Ba island, Ha Long bay, Minh Chau, Thien Cam ...

There're museums in Hanoi, HCMC with real samples of B-52, F-111A, F4.., wooden pointing sticks of Bach Dang naval battle against South Han dynasty in 10th century.
Cu Chi, Vinh Moc tunnels,
And mention that there're many tours for US veterans to revisit their battlefield, you could find with that terms and don't forget Dien Bien Phu in Lai Chau province in the North, near Sapa, Laocai

Phu Quoc island or Nha Trang beach, i like Phu Quoc more than

Oh yeah, I forgot that one. I was there nearly 2 years ago, they were building many roads and resorts.

Very natural, wild nature type, but developing fast. I loved to eat at the fish night market in the main city (but I read that the government was going to close it) :(

There're museums in Hanoi, HCMC with real samples of B-52, F-111A, F4.., wooden pointing sticks of Bach Dang naval battle against South Han dynasty in 10th century.
Cu Chi, Vinh Moc tunnels,
And mention that there're many tours for US veterans to revisit their battlefield, you could find with that terms and don't forget Dien Bien Phu in Lai Chau province in the North, near Sapa, Laocai

Then have to visit the war museum in HCMC. Its quite an experience.
Any real war trophies like captured Pattons and Type 59/69 in your museums ?

Oh yeah, I forgot that one. I was there nearly 2 years ago, they were building many roads and resorts.

Very natural, wild nature type, but developing fast. I loved to eat at the fish night market in the main city (but I read that the government was going to close it) :(
The are many places in PhuQuoc is constructing now. I will come in nearly future. They will have new face to attract more tourist

Think again about Cat Ba islands ( belong to Hai Phong city )
hvg_635766352404807500.jpg

hvg_635768725765588750.jpg

Cat%20Ba%20Map.jpg

Now a days people ride from Delhi (Bullet Motorcycle) and all the way to Thailand via Myanmar.
Who told you that? Driving through three countries on bike.:o:
And I am the one who finds it difficult to drive to the local market in the morning for fresh eggs and sliced bread.:lol:

I have been to your country twice, I know what it looks like. you people talk and dream too much, do too little, plus your democratic incapable government, I don't see any bright future either.

where you went?

Just imagine china in early 2000's, do not talk as if we do not know the slums and other under developed areas which are kept away from journalism and internet.

The are many places in PhuQuoc is constructing now. I will come in nearly future. They will have new face to attract more tourist

Yes, a lot of development. The problem with that is that they often overdo it and then the place loses their original natural feeling, it gets overcrowded and the quality of the water deteriorates because they don't give enough priority to the environmental aspects such as treating raw sewage, etc. Phu Quoc is already having some issues with that. Danang also.

Who told you that? Driving through three countries on bike.:o:
And I am the one who finds it difficult to drive to the local market in the morning for fresh eggs and sliced bread.:lol:

Can't come to Vietnam with a foreign vehicle.

Any real war trophies like captured Pattons and Type 59/69 in your museums ?

yes. of course, and F-5E Tiger, A-37, C47 ..., historic Mig-21 with 14 kills of US aircrafts ...
maxresdefault.jpg

baotangquansuvietnam.jpg

Chinese tourists really love this
1_140513045408.jpg

40106969.jpg

You could be cheated with some photos like this
"a street in Hanoi centre". It's real but it's rare. Our big cities are always crowded, except during some long holiday as Lunar New Year, Liberation - May Day ...
~Resources~rssnews~2014~10~17~3-1413282689_660x0.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom