What's new

Modi thrashes Dig Vijay Singh, a must watch

Everybody talks about Gujarat riot .....nobody talks about Godhara where so many Hindus were killed for no reason....

If you are talking about the injustice meted out to majority community.... then law will take its own course. You are not suppose to discuss the same. If you do.. you are targeting minorities.

If you are talking about the injustice meted out to majority community.... then law will take its own course. You are not suppose to discuss the same. If you do.. you are targeting minorities.

Yaara thats a very pessimistic assumption. The right response in my opinion would be that the law should take its course in both cases. Don't forget many have been severely punished for Godhra as envisioned in our constitution. You can not ask more.

As to giving a defensive response to people wallowing in international muslim victimhood complex despite there being 50+ muslim countries with 4+ trillion dollars GDP at disposal, well that exercise is self defeating and futile. You will soon realise the only way you can satisfy such people is by converting to their brand of their religion, and even then its not a guarantee.

No I am not targeting minorities.....I am saying we should talk both the incident when we talk Gujrat riot if not then we are doing only politics .....and both incident were unfortunate....

Law did take it's course...:D

When it comes to Modi.. needle needs to be stuck in '02. You are not suppose to mention all the good things he has done after that. :nono:

that's not how this stuff works

I am not raising different issues.

From the beginning, I have asked you to provide two statistics to substantiate your assertions.

The number of Muslims arrested and convicted v/s the number of Hindus and other religions.

The average Muslim income under Modi v/s the average Hindu income and the trends.

You have consistently failed to provide these statistics, and come back with individual anecdotes.

@ Developero

How many cases are there in which Hindu guys rape a Muslim girl and later forced Muslim to convert to Hinduism? Will a minority hindu have the audacity to do it? Why does only Muslim does this and manu such and other ghatsly acts all over the world. And they do it in the name of their religion.

Reflect on this part.

@ Developero

How many cases are there in which Hindu guys rape a Muslim girl and later forced Muslim to convert to Hinduism? Will a minority hindu have the audacity to do it? Why does only Muslim does this and manu such and other ghatsly acts all over the world. And they do it in the name of their religion.

Reflect on this part.

Let's play a little game...

Take 100 balls. Write 'MC' (Muslim criminal) on 10 and 'HC' on the other 90. Put them in a cloth bag.

Now take another 100 balls. Write 'MV' (Muslim victim) on 10 and 'HV' on the other 90. This goes in another bag.

Now, randomly pick a ball from the first bag and one from the second. What are the chances of pairing a MC with a MV v/s a HV? How about HC with a HV v/s a MV?

I am sure you don't need a PhD in statistics to see where this is going.

Even if we accept some claims and adjust the first bag to 20 MC + 80 HC, it doesn't affect the end result that much.

The point is that using minorities as criminals and scapegoats in an election campaign is not a new trick. Look up Willie Horton and the US elections for an example where this tactic backfired on the Republicans.

Using these kinds of unscrupulous scare tactics is not just silly, it is downright dangerous because it increases mistrust between communities. It is a desperate resort by some candidates to use this kind of minority scapegoating to win elections.

@Developereo

Dude, look at West Bengal riots on 21st Feb 2013 when a Muslim cleric shot dead by unknown shooter resulted in Muslim Mob attacking Hindu region and torched 200 homes ans molested women. There was complete media black out, no news on ANY Major Media Outlet..

No arrest made yet. You know why ? There are Panchayat elections coming and current CM has been known to appease Muslims for their votes. She also stopped a train with illegal immigrants being sent back to Bangladesh and freed them. There is a significant population of illegal Bangladeshis living in WB.

She also sent back Salman Rushdie withot any previous notice, from the airport. Muslims vote in huge number to specific parties which ignore the crimes done by Muslims, Riots created by them and destruction of temples by them, whereas Hindu voters are divided between many parties. That's why Muslim vote bank is very important and Congress has used it for decades.

Now tell me, what you make of this ?

Congress never apologized for 1984 Sikh massacres where 3000 Sikhs were killed while Police were held back but in Gujarat around 800 Muslims were killed and Congress didn't allow its govt.s in nearby states to assist Gujarat govt. Gujarat is important for Congress as it is the only thing against Modi they can use. That's why they are still barking on this. Even Gujarati Muslims are fed up of this drama by Congress.

Got it ? I again ask you not to play these games. Try to understand the context. Indian Politics is whole other game. And if you don't want to understand it, and make these hypothetical scenarios, better don't comment on India.

You haven't posted any fact/statistics with links, all the important factors required to make a conclusion. You should back up with something substantial. Present stats and context and then we can debate. You are applying US political factors on India. It will give as idiotic conclusion as the methodology is.

Minorities in India especially is a Major Factor to come to power.

Hope you know about how research is done. Burden of proof is on you too.

Don't be so stern and prejudiced by the information you have been exposed to.

Last edited by a moderator:
You haven't posted any fact/statistics with links, all the important factors required to make a conclusion. You should back up with something substantial. Present stats and context and then we can debate. You are applying US political factors on India. It will give as idiotic conclusion as the methodology is.

Minorities in India especially is a Major Factor to come to power.

Hope you know about how research is done. Burden of proof is on you too.

Did I mention how much I am enjoying your little dance of desperation?

YOU made the claim that Muslim men are treated more leniently than Hindus by the Indian legal system.

I did not make any claims, nor am I here to defend Congress. I simply asked you to provide statistics proving your claim.

Got it?

YOU made the claim; YOU prove it.

I am still waiting...

Did I mention how much I am enjoying your little dance of desperation?

YOU made the claim that Muslim men are treated more leniently than Hindus by the Indian legal system.

I did not make any claims, nor am I here to defend Congress. I simply asked you to provide statistics proving your claim.

Got it?

YOU made the claim; YOU prove it.

I am still waiting...

May I ask - Who are you to prove it to?

@KRAIT - believe me you can't have all the answers for every one. You don't need to provide any stats as they are not gonna work here..

You want to challenge then you have to post the stats to counter it. Isn't that the way?

The problem is that the claimants have provided no stats to counter in the first place.

Just a bunch of individual anecdotes and "my uncle told me so" statements.

how about P Chidambaram's hand in Hashimpura massacre?? I heard about it somewhere.

I won't comment on Modi specifically but I will say to all out Pakistani friends who like to harp on about the Indian Muslim's poor treatment in India and who use Gujrat as an example. Pre-2002 these sort of communal outbreaks were an annual thing all over India, every year many such events would happen were Hindus and Muslims would be attacked and killed in equal measure. Post-2002 this has become almost non-existent (bar a few tensions every now and then that occur in most nations even the so-called "developed" ones). Additionally in the Gujrat case the prosecutions by the state and central govt is unprecedented, you had the highest of officials being investigated and jailed. Before 2002 such a precedent was unthinkable but India genuinely seems to be changing for the better. Yes the road is long and hard and India is at the very early stages of this road but India is on this road for sure.

The problem is that the claimants have provided no stats to counter in the first place.

Just a bunch of individual anecdotes and "my uncle told me so" statements.

You have made all the baseless claims in the thread. provide the stats, official sources of those claims and if you think whatever @KRAIT said then you must be having your own proofs. So why not share them..

I have in general seen Pakistanis making all kind baseless allegations, self made facts/stats, conspiracy theories when it comes to Narendra Modi.. As a neighbor, I can understand your interest in Indian politics but make sure you don't turn that interest into an obsession..

how about P Chidambaram's hand in Hashimpura massacre?? I heard about it somewhere.

Oh come on, don't give some one job to dig more conspiracies please!!

Back
Top Bottom