What's new

Modi thrashes Dig Vijay Singh, a must watch

And I thought you would contribute intelligently to the discussion by providing the needed statistics...

I don't give a crap about internal Indian statistics regarding one issue or the next. For all I know you could be right about the numbers.

You have a problem with me and say that I am a part of a "Dharmic" conspiracy (based off the fact that my parents are Chinese Buddhists).

To be honest I would choose a Dharmic any day over an Abrahamic extremist. And now your paranoia has been proven correct.

Let's review the logic being proposed by Indians here.

Claim: Muslims commit crimes against Hindus but escape punishment disproportionately.

Question: Really? Where's the data?

Claim: No data because Muslim criminals don't get arrested in the first place.

Question: So how do can you compare numbers to make these claims of disproportionality?

Claim: Because I saw it on TV... Also you are an Islamist extremist for asking me to substantiate my claims

I don't give a crap about internal Indian statistics regarding one issue or the next. For all I know you could be right about the numbers.

You have a problem with me and say that I am a part of a "Dharmic" conspiracy (based off the fact that my parents are Chinese Buddhists).

To be honest I would choose a Dharmic any day over an Abrahamic extremist. And now your paranoia has been proven correct.

I neither know, nor care (no offence) about your parents.

My comments were about your tendency to turn a blind eye to Indian terrorism against your fellow Chinese in Tibet, while parroting Indian claims of victimhood by Pakistani/Muslim terrorists.

That behavior of yours happened after you were dished out constant propaganda about dharmic, cultural ties between India/China, etc.

Once again, what you believe or not about India is your concern; I only care when you start parroting Indian propaganda about Pakistan.

this terrorist should behind bars in jail.

watch your mouth here troll! no one cares what religion u are. now we have chinese supporting this terrorist hinduwa

I neither know, nor care (no offence) about your parents.

My comments were about your tendency to turn a blind eye to Indian terrorism against your fellow Chinese in Tibet, while parroting Indian claims of victimhood by Pakistani/Muslim terrorists.

That behavior of yours happened after you were dished out constant propaganda about dharmic, cultural ties between India/China, etc.

Once again, what you believe or not about India is your concern; I only care when you start parroting Indian propaganda about Pakistan.

LOL I have had countless flame wars with Indians over the Tibet issue, all the posts are still on the forum for you to see.

And your dear Pakistani mods banned me for it. Everytime.

watch your mouth here troll! no one cares what religion u are.

Tell that to Developereo and his "Dharmic" theories. :lol: Or to the Pakistanis who support a violent Uyghur Muslim uprising in China like KingMamba.

Stop being a Zionist. :devil:
I've met Jews like you before.
As a matter of fact, most Muslims killed in or by violence and prosecuted by Muslims themselves in Islamic nations. KSA, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan. But they talk about India, US, Europe etc.

Muslims in India have more freedom and more safety.

Look at the Religious tolerance in these countries.

Entire world remain silent when we shouted about Islamic terrorism in India and its growing strength all over the world. No one listened.

Ah just so as the closet Islamist brought in Tibet here I would like to clarify that India has never supported any armed,violent activity by the Tibetans in Tibet which even the chinese can verify.

We gave refuge to those who came from china just like we gave refuge to the Jews who came from Baghdad or the Parsis from Hormuz. The tibetans are no different. The official GoI position as of now is Tibet is part of China.

LOL I have had countless flame wars with Indians over the Tibet issue, all the posts are still on the forum for you to see.

Yesterday's news.

I am talking about your post-conversion posts...

As a matter of fact, most Muslims killed in or by violence and prosecuted by Muslims themselves in Islamic nations. KSA, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan. But they talk about India, US, Europe etc.

Look at the Religious tolerance in these countries.

Entire world remain silent when we shouted about Islamic terrorism in India and its growing strength all over the world. No one listened.

However insensitive it may sound, 9/11 changed that and as such was a good news for the tens of thousands of victims of terrorism in india.

Tell that to Developereo and his "Dharmic" theories. :lol: Or to the Pakistanis who support a violent Uyghur Muslim uprising in China like KingMamba.

so what! i support any muslim thats is being discriminated of their rights which includes palestenians, kashmiris, uighurs, indian muslims, rohingyas etc etc etc... but here the topic is terrorist modi and his hindutwa goons

so what! i support any muslim thats is being discriminated of their rights which includes palestenians, kashmiris, uighurs, indian muslims, rohingyas etc etc etc... but here the topic is terrorist modi and his hindutwa goons
First support Ahmedis, Shias, hazaras who are killed in your own country. 790 Mulims and 250 hindus were killed in Godhara. You know why is it called Godhara riots ? Google it.

BTW over 500 Shias were killed in 2012, and in less than 2 months from January 10 to February 16, over 200 Shias has been killed. Look at the rate of killing in your country first.

BTW your Army, FC, Govt. ISI didn't do anything to stop it. Quetta alone bombed in 40 days twice, last bomb had 800 kg of explosives.

So who are terrorist according to your definition by which you call Modi a terrorist. ?

First support Ahmedis, Shias, hazaras who are killed in your own country. 790 Mulims and 250 hindus were killed in Godhara. You know why is it called Godhara riots ? Google it.

BTW over 500 Shias were killed in 2012, and in less than 2 months from January 10 to February 16, over 200 Shias has been killed. Look at the rate of killing in your country first.

BTW your Army, FC, Govt. ISI didn't do anything to stop it. Quetta alone bombed in 40 days twice, last bomb had 800 kg of explosives.

So who are terrorist according to your definition by which you call Modi a terrorist. ?

stop going off topic bharti :lol: :rofl: you indians are pathic liars. we know who supports these terrorist activities and such in pakistan. RAW is responsible for all the bloodshed in Balochistan which is paying these proxies in afganistan. just wait until the USA leaves afganistan and focus will be on kashmiri freedom once more.

I have given up since I know you will circle around without actually backing up your claim.

Once again, the issue is not whether Muslims commit crimes; of course they do, like any other community.

The issue is your claim that the Indian legal system favors Muslims and they escape punishment disproportionately. That's the claim I want you to substantiate and which you have failed to do.

O wise one,

Excuse all others for doubting your know all highness. They just dont understand that as far as peace and tolerance goes, Muslims and islam reign supereme. Smite them for not providing data compiled by biased humans and not observing social structure where they are born and raised.
You should call for jihad and a couple of bomb blasts. That will put them in their place.
Once done, smite the buddhists in China then, in all your glory.

@Developereo sir, Let's cut the crap here, shall we??

This thread has run for 7 pages & as always RELIGION has been of paramount interest over anything (literally) else.

As RELIGION came first into this world than came the HUMANS :disagree:

Now, many Indians like this man & as well as members like CD have been completely fair enough to see this man with a rational point of view than religious POV.

India being a DEMOCRATIC country may & i repeat MAY elect this man as PM b'coz he means business, he don't do cheap politics.

My question to you (honest query) is why as a Pakistani, you have any problem with whom Indians elect as there LEADER??Don't you think this is the DEMOCRATIC RIGHT of Indians??

Last edited by a moderator:

Bhaijan,
Kaun se muslims ko support karte ho? Shia ya sunni ya ahemdi sect ya fir koi aur. Please clarify.

Bhaijan,
Kaun se muslims ko support karte ho? Shia ya sunni ya ahemdi sect ya fir koi aur. Please clarify.

first off bharti stop going off topic with ur stupi d rants. and second ahamdis are NOT Muslims. fix ur gujurat riots, orissa riots, operation blustar and etc etc b4 ranting anything on pakistan

Back
Top Bottom