What's new

Modi thrashes Dig Vijay Singh, a must watch

The victimhood mentality is in the majority view that Hindus are too soft and taken advantage of.

In general, people confuse tolerance with being soft. If you are tolerant, you allow other views to coexist with yours... even if it differs with yours. Being soft means you let others trample on you.

It's in one of the ancillary reports.

India: Gujarat Officials Took Part in Anti-Muslim Violence | Human Rights Watch

The police were directly implicated in nearly all the attacks against Muslims that are documented in the 75-page report, 'We Have No Orders to Save You': State Participation and Complicity in Communal Violence in Gujarat. In some cases they were merely passive observers. But in many instances, police officials led the charge of murderous mobs, aiming and firing at Muslims who got in the way.
[...]
They were guided by voter lists and printouts of addresses of Muslim-owned properties-information obtained from the local municipality.

Let me anticipate: these are all 'biased' reports...

From USCIRF to Human rights watch published article with information from anonymous sources. Some one is desperate it seems!!
Also in the unsubstantiated article, all they have are claims and allegations which they could not prove in the court of law in the past 11 years. Laughable even the political parties and Muslim orgs ignored such reports but Pakistanis are fond of them and I know the reasons..

These Human rights people even cried hard when Osama was knocked down. The fact is they stand for crying for the rights of anyone who pays them well be it terrorists/or any other living organism. Honestly speaking, one can only laugh at such reports and the attempt by the desperate ones to make a point using it..

WOW, BJP gave 0 tickets to Muslims in State Assembly. This guy Modi not only murdered thousands of Muslims in Gujrat, he also wants to disenfranchise them out of the electoral process at State Level.

How many Hindus n X"tians got seats in Pakistan?

You have no idea of what you're talking about do you? none of what you have put up falls in the category of social engineering.
Because the sikh massacre was not some social re-engineering program, it was a bunch of jokers trying to impress their top bosses.

Do you know where you yourself stand?

From USCIRF to Human rights watch published article with information from anonymous sources. Some one is desperate it seems!!
Also in the unsubstantiated article, all they have are claims and allegations which they could not prove in the court of law in the past 11 years. Laughable even the political parties and Muslim orgs ignored such reports but Pakistanis are fond of it and I know the reasons..

These Human rights people even cried hard when Osama was knocked down. The fact is they stand for crying for the rights of anyone who pays them well be it terrorists/or any other living organism. Honestly speaking, one can only laugh at such reports and the attempt by the desperate ones to make a point using it..

You're absolutely right, as I predicted.

The US, HRW, GOI, it's all one big sickular, Kongressi conspiracy against the mighty Modi.

Do you know where you yourself stand?

Course I do...congress is trash, but I'm not expecting great shakes from BJP either...I can honestly look at both sides and support congress not because I think they're better but because I think they'll do less long term damage. Bring my a viable 3rd side and I'll dump congress but don't expect me to daydream about spectacular things about to come from BJP.

The US, HRW, GOI, it's all one big sickular, Kongressi conspiracy against the mighty Modi.
Actually, HRW 2012 report applauded the justice being served in Gujarat case where they mentioned 75 convictions which included BJP minister and Bajrang Dal leader.

They said, that this case restored some trust on Justice system in India regarding minorities whereas other riots like 1984, the victims haven't got any justice.

GOI is same as Congress. Its run by Sonia.

As for US, US aligns with whoever is in power. Its Quid Pro Quo.

As you might have noticed, Modi is a very strong contender for PM in 2014 elections, EU approached him and did a show that they have cleared things with Modi and they support him.

US has always cared of its national interest. It has supported Dictators, worst War Criminals, and Congress did many favorable deals with US which is reciprocated in the way GOI can ask for as lip service.

Don't you see there were worst criminals that US helped and supported.

Wait for few months, if Modi's prospect become more significant, you will see the change in US approach.

Its about great game of national interests of US and West, politics of Congress, not a conspiracy theory.

China is favorable to Modi as Modi has increased the Gujarat trade with China. We are talking of future PM of 1.2 billion people, leading the charge of a nation with one of the fastest growing and promising market for global players.

Look at various mutli-million contracts and JV made by Western countries in Gujarat.

I know you can see the picture. Its not a conspiracy.

I think Modi becoming the prime minister will be the important milestone of India!!

Either we will be going to be in shitthole or we will be a devaloped nation..

Note that, I am not talking about the 5 year time.. But he will be man who will decide the fate of this country!!

Actually, HRW 2012 report applauded the justice being served in Gujarat case where they mentioned 75 convictions which included BJP minister and Bajrang Dal leader.

So, which one is it?

Are the reports of police misconduct false and all these officials are falsely convicted? Or are they correct and the courts agreed?

They said, that this case restored some trust on Justice system in India regarding minorities whereas other riots like 1984, the victims haven't got any justice.

I don't know that we can trust the HRW and the US, isn't it?

As for US, US aligns with whoever is in power. Its Quid Pro Quo.

Sure. The US conspired with Sonia to malign Modi. Yup!

Don't you see there were worst criminals that US helped and supported.

And what on earth does that have to do with Modi and his officials?

Wait for few months, if Modi's prospect become more significant, you will see the change in US approach.

Yes, we get it. It's all a conspiracy of lies, and the lies will reverse once Modi gets in power.

Its not a conspiracy.

When people deliberately lie and present a consistent, yet false, view of reality that's called a conspiracy.

Stop acting like a 4 year old now!! The human rights reports alleges so many things all over the world and few of them have been exposed to be working for the various Islamic terrorist organizations like Taliban, Al Qaeda etc..

I never saw them coming up with their reports when terrorists attacks and kills but they come up with their bull every time terrorists or their supporters are killed..

Stop acting like a 4 year old now!! The human rights reports alleges so many things all over the world and few of them have been exposed to be working for the various Islamic terrorist organizations like Taliban, Al Qaeda etc..

I never saw them a report when terrorists attacks and kills but they come up with their bull every time terrorists or their supporters are killed..

HRW published a report on the famous kausar bano foetus splitting incident, and that report can be found on UNHCR site too (with disclaimer). However in court it was proven by the doctor who performed the autopsy that no such incident even took place.

Also many affidavites were found to be doctored and copies of one another and court has take notice and taken action against it too.

Basically I've decided to believe whats proven in courts. There is too much propaganda and stories and rumors going around.

If the congress that rules india can prove in courts, then fine, hang modi. But if they can't then its like shinde's BJP terrorist training camps story, nothing else.

@Developereo If you Pakistanis cared 1% as much for your own Pak Muslims as much as you claim to care for Indian Muslims, than maybe you guys wouldnt be the country which is probably killing the most fellow Muslims through sectarian and terrorist violence in the world. Also, I thought the fact that you did not want to get involved in the same-nation politics with Hindus was the reason for your seperate country. So why do you now insist on commenting on our own internal political matters? You cant be having the cake and eating it too.

Modi is an Indian, and so are the Gujrati Muslims, so leave it to ourselves to solve our own problems if there are any...

On topic: Pakistanis hate Modi. That is prety good good reason to like Modi to begin with.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Developereo If you Pakistanis cared 1% as much for your own Pak Muslims as much as you claim to care for Indian Muslims, than maybe you guys wouldnt be the country which is probably killing the most fellow Muslims through sectarian and terrorist violence in the world. Also, I thought the fact that you did not want to get involved in the same-nation politics with Hindus was the reason for your seperate country. So why do you now insist on commenting on our own internal political matters? You cant be having the cake and eating it too.

Modi is an Indian, and so are the Gujrati Muslims, so leave it to ourselves to solve our own problems if there are any...

On topic: Pakistanis hate Modi. That is prety good good reason to like Modi to begin with.

well NP bahi no wonder the rivers of honey and milk are flowing in land of the pure for ahmedies , shias and hazaras lolzz koi fayda nahi they know they can never do the 1/100th of what Modi has done in last 10 years for the muslim community in Gujrat they are sayoing all these things owt of there acute frustation and helpessness and now ehsaas e kamtaree of there pathetikk state so they sing Gujrat to caress there bruised egos ...inki majboori samjhoo Pity them not confront them on this issue ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom