What's new

Modi thrashes Dig Vijay Singh, a must watch

gujarat riots were more politically motivated. Modi wanted to please RSS bosses to secure himself, and so tried to prove himself a champion rightist with the riots (it worked). What you don't remember is that the modi of 2002 is not the same as the man of today. he was a nobody with no credentials at all who had been suddenly brought in because keshibhai patel & team seemed to be in endless crisis. all the BJP political bigshots in gujarat resented him and activaly conspired to get him thrown out- they probably would have succeded. Modi's solution was to circumvent all state politicians and get his base strenghthend with the RSS. that's what he achieved.

well your argument does holds some ground but its not that simple modi dint creat the ghodra massacre it was done by some crazy mullahas on as some beleave a congress conspiracy as they were not very happy with its performance in last elections + after the treachery of shankar singh vaghela and his joinig congress party and kushbhai's soft approach towards the traitors in BJP sealed the fate of Kushabhai & there was onli one other guy the Haren mehta i guess if congress wants to come back they should try to explore here more

He destroyed 120 temples in Gujrat built illegally. Nobody sees that ? If he had destroyed one mosque, entire India would have gone crazy.

He tightened and suppressed RSS , VHP and Bajrang Dal in Gujrat.

Modi4PM@2014 \o/

Guys show some respect to Dick Vijay Singh :D

You won't be too off the mark if you did that. Diggy singh is among the most intelligent players of congress. the success of his strategy is evident in the fact that people like you will ignore his track record as one of the most effective politicians in India, including his rise as the Chief Minister of MP and a senior leader of congress and call him a born joker. make no mistakes- that's pretty much what he wants you to think.

well your argument does holds some ground but its not that simple modi dint creat the ghodra massacre it was done by some crazy mullahas on as some beleave a congress conspiracy as they were not very happy with its performance in last elections + after the treachery of shankar singh vaghela and his joinig congress party and kushbhai's soft approach towards the traitors in BJP sealed the fate of Kushabhai & there was onli one other guy the Haren mehta i guess if congress wants to come back they should try to explore here more

Of course modi didn't create godhra, but he was very keen on a massive backlash to make an impact on RSS. Incidents have taken place but 'backlashes' of the sort that w saw in gujarat are pretty rare. Bombay attacks- 100s killed, hyderabad attacks- 10s more, varanasi explosions- you don't see backlashes and the govt trying to justify it as 'spontaneous outburst of emotion'. In all cases the govt. is expected to step in and take care of stuff. the backlash politics needs engineering- people on the ground leading it and the police staying off.

Mate, I 100% agree with you.

What I am saying is that criteria for judging Modi should not be based SOLELY on whether he gives ticket to minorities or not, by that way we are just showing how narrow minded bunch of people we are.

India being a Secular country, should give any POST (literally) to the desired candidate, his religion should never be asked.

Thats 100% fair. But thats should somewhere be reconciled to the idea that all interest groups should get atleast fair representation. I think this aspect should be addressed without compromising what you have said.

What he has accepted from others, u can check in google images.

You came up with a questionable statement that you yourself can not back up.
Imagine I dish out 100 lies and in my rebuttal tell my opponents go and google....
Very deceptive.

If I say Tajmahal is not white but Pink, hey, the onus is on me to substantiate.

Of course modi didn't create godhra, but he was very keen on a massive backlash to make an impact on RSS. Incidents have taken place but 'backlashes' of the sort that w saw in gujarat are pretty rare. Bombay attacks- 100s killed, hyderabad attacks- 10s more, varanasi explosions- you don't see backlashes and the govt trying to justify it as 'spontaneous outburst of emotion'. In all cases the govt. is expected to step in and take care of stuff. the backlash politics needs engineering- people on the ground leading it and the police staying off.

Very clever, selective smarty?

You conveniently did not come up with Sikh masscare by Congress wherein 4000 of them got killed, 5 times over Muslim deaths in Gujarat.

You keep increasing your demands and I am not going to ive you all the details spending my time on google.

You missed the entire section of why Crimes are committed. The major factors that leads to crime.

I am not increasing my demands or changing them. It's you who keeps throwing random statistics which have nothng to do with the claim I asked you to substantiate.

Once again, the question is NOT whether Muslims commit crimes; of course they do.
The question is NOT whether socio-economic factors contribute to criminality; of course they do.
The question is NOT even whether the victims of crimes are predominantly Hindu; of course they would be, given the demographics.

The question is WHETHER the criminal justice system is more lenient on Muslim suspects/criminals.

The reason I keep asking you to prove it is because you are not the first one to make that claim. Every time there is some news with Muslims, we hear this accusation from Indians that the criminals will get off because they are Muslim. You yourself said that the Gujarat police, whose views reflect those in the wider community, probably believed this claim.

That is why I think it is important to address this widespread perception against Indian Muslims.

I am not increasing my demands or changing them. It's you who keeps throwing random statistics which have nothng to do with the claim I asked you to substantiate.

Once again, the question is NOT whether Muslims commit crimes; of course they do.
The question is NOT whether socio-economic factors contribute to criminality; of course they do.
The question is NOT even whether the victims of crimes are predominantly Hindu; of course they would be, given the demographics.

The question is WHETHER the criminal justice system is more lenient on Muslim suspects/criminals.

The reason I keep asking you to prove it is because you are the first one to make that claim. Every time there is some news with Muslims, we hear this accusation from Indians that the criminals will get off because they are Muslim. You yourself said that the Gujarat police, whose views reflect those in the wider community, probably believed this claim.

That is why I think it is important to address this widespread perception against Indian Muslims.

sir claim or counter claim there is absoloutli nothin pakistan aur any nation can do anything about Indian Muslims cause there is hell and heven diff between pakistan and India now you are a colony of saudi arabia and Of course US u let them play whatever they like in your country dont judge us as we dont let that happen to owr nation onli weak link is this corrupt and greedy Congress UPA govt at the ecntre soon it will have to mend its ways or we will over throw it k just like we did to lallo , maya wati among others but the thing is Modi and his development card and his 12 year rule do you see any gujrati complaining about law and order or development in gujrat

first get your house in order where sikhs , hindus , shias , ahmedies and christians are prosecuted on daily basis by all the tableeqi jamats and general population alike lolzz look at quetta masacre , daili drone killings , Bomb blasts , sectarian voilence against the minorities then point fingers at us

APNA GHAR SAMBHALTA NAHI CHALE HAIN HAME NASEEHAT DENE LOLZZZZZ

@Developereo If you want to know more about it, kindly read about Vote Bank Politics of Congress, Trinamool Congress, Samajwaadi Party and likes of these parties.

Its the known fact in Indian society and even in experts who blame these parties for keeping the religious divide and increasing it to get to power.

Like I said, in certain region, since Muslim population is high, they favor one particular party and vote in bulk to that party which offers them undue reservation.

What happened in Gujarat was Congress loosing its grip and see how much hue and cry have been created of Godhara by Congress, pseudo-secular, corrupt NGOs and Media owned by Congress supporters. There are many other riots and crimes much severe and frequent but they are not covered by Media. Also, Politicians from Congress who has more influence due to decades of COngress Raj, keep doing these favors for them to keep this vote bank intact. The growth rate of Muslims is also the reason they focus on it. 81% of Hindu population's votes are divided into various parties and media plays an important role in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You won't be too off the mark if you did that. Diggy singh is among the most intelligent players of congress. the success of his strategy is evident in the fact that people like you will ignore his track record as one of the most effective politicians in India, including his rise as the Chief Minister of MP and a senior leader of congress and call him a born joker. make no mistakes- that's pretty much what he wants you to think.

I think he is monkey of Congress who has been given sword to kill Congress.....

You came up with a questionable statement that you yourself can not back up.
Imagine I dish out 100 lies and in my rebuttal tell my opponents go and google....
Very deceptive.

If I say Tajmahal is not white but Pink, hey, the onus is on me to substantiate.

Very clever, selective smarty?

You conveniently did not come up with Sikh masscare by Congress wherein 4000 of them got killed, 5 times over Muslim deaths in Gujarat.

Congress was definitely involved in Sikh massacre. they ought to hand but won't because the men involved (JT etc.) were too powerful. But when I look at the two obnoxious events and someone tells me- no you have no 3rd option, choose between these two monkeys only, i'd go for congress. Because the sikh massacre was not some social re-engineering program, it was a bunch of jokers trying to impress their top bosses.

Because the sikh massacre was not some social re-engineering program, it was a bunch of jokers trying to impress their top bosses.

How is yr so called social re-engineering in the case of Sikh killing any different from Other riots?

To call Jagdish Tytler, a crony of Rajiv Gandhi a joker is an insult to your own current affairs knowledge.

And as for your social re-engineering issue, read the following paragraph and see that force started from top (Prime Minister) to bottom (henchmen):

CBI is of the opinion that the acts of violence were well organized with support from the then Delhi police officials and the central government headed by Indira Gandhi's son, Rajiv Gandhi

And it does not end here alone, read what RG said about Sikh riots afterwards:

after his mother's death, when asked about the riots said "when a big tree falls, the earth shakes"

How is yr so called social re-engineering in the case of Sikh killing any different from Other riots?

To call Jagdish Tytler, a crony of Rajiv Gandhi a joker is an insult to your own current affairs knowledge.

And as for your social re-engineering issue, read the following paragraph and see that force started from top (Prime Minister) to bottom (henchmen):

And it does not end here alone, read what RG said about Sikh riots afterwards:

You have no idea of what you're talking about do you? none of what you have put up falls in the category of social engineering.

WOW, BJP gave 0 tickets to Muslims in State Assembly. This guy Modi not only murdered thousands of Muslims in Gujrat, he also wants to disenfranchise them out of the electoral process at State Level.

WOW, BJP gave 0 tickets to Muslims in State Assembly. This guy Modi not only murdered thousands of Muslims in Gujrat, he also wants to disenfranchise them out of the electoral process at State Level.

Man, muslims are not there representing BJP though there is wing of BJP that has Muslim caders.
that is the reason they account for the counsilar level election and 25 muslim candidates from BJP have already won and occupy their respective position as head of wards.

Back
Top Bottom