What's new

Modi seeks 'forgiveness' from India's poor over coronavirus lockdown

Serious shit what are you smoking dude. Hahahahahahah. You can't solve your starvation, pollution, rape and diarrhea problem, and now you can do better than China.

Let's take a side bet.

We'll come out if this with fewer dead than you.

If so, you leave PDF. Permanent.

If no, I will.

Got guts, take my challenge.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/30/india/india-coronavirus-social-distancing-intl-hnk/index.html
Read this and understand why. More ppl will die from starvation than the virus genius. 1 toilet shared by 1000 ppl, not even the most extreme Chinese fck up town or village is like this.

No Indian is mad to use public toilets at this time.

There's a reason we will come out of this better than you guys.

We are culturally cleaner. Without weird eating habits (I'm being PDF polite here).

As an example. We always use water.

We did not invent feces sticks.

How did that Modi cash ban go in India? So India must be free of corruption by now.

No Indian is mad to use public toilets at this time.

There's a reason we will come out of this better than you guys.

We are culturally cleaner. Without weird eating habits (I'm being PDF polite here).

As an example. We always use water.

We did not invent feces sticks.
So if they are not shitting in toilets, where are they shitting? I am not sure if Indians are born delusional or smoking some really strong stuff, you call gargling and bathing in a river full of corpses and shit hygienic? Or eating dung urine rats and CORPSES?

We don't use sticks here, we use fcking plain industrially produced Toller paper of varying grades so we don't have to dig shit with our fingers and then eat with our hands genius. Lol

So if they are not shitting in toilets, where are they shitting? I am not sure if Indians are born delusional or smoking some really strong stuff, you call gargling and bathing in a river full of corpses and shit hygienic? Or eating dung urine rats and CORPSES?

We don't use sticks here, we use fcking plain industrially produced Toller paper of varying grades so we don't have to dig shit with our fingers and then eat with our hands genius. Lol

My khodai it gets worse.

You use paper.

Please man. It's burning just thinking about it.

@lastofthepatriots

How is India flattening the curve ? This is how

EUQV2FZVAAAR0zC

here is the breakup of all confirmed cases into:

1)Active
2)Recovered
3)Death.

a) Recovery looking good in India, Germany - with few deaths.

b) UK and US not showing any recovery (why?)

EUQYgWIU4AAqdcX
Where are the testing numbers?

Targeted testing of known patients identified from airports and other sources and people they infected before they were quarantined.
Yeah but where are the testing numbers to correlate drop in new cases?

Back
Top Bottom