What's new

Modi seeks 'forgiveness' from India's poor over coronavirus lockdown

If you think that begging IMF to waive off previous loans is akin to doing good, that not even God would know about your definition of doing bad or doing worse
India cannot even run its healthcare let alone manage a virus pandemic. Have you seen the Indian debt/GDP ratio? You have a $2800Bn economy but your debt amounts to 69.62% of that, which is $1949Bn. :cray:No wonder you barely spend on health and infrastructure. :(

aeTre4t.png

People of Pakistan must have some secret source in parallel universe, otherwise Modi is wildly popular leader in India despite low GDP growth rates.
Wildly popular with RSS and right-wing, delusional nutjobs.

We have no food or drink. I am sat down thinking how to feed my family,” said homemaker Amirbee Shaikh Yusuf, 50, in Mumbai’s sprawling Dharavi slum.
He should chant vande matram.
Also prepare his papers.
And also prove their devolution to their state

India cannot even run its healthcare let alone manage a virus pandemic. Have you seen the Indian debt/GDP ratio? You have a $2800Bn economy but your debt amounts to 69.62% of that, which is $1949Bn. :cray:No wonder you barely spend on health and infrastructure. :(

aeTre4t.png
Where did you get this data from?

In terms of percentage of GDP, India debt is 18% GDP while Indian debt is 36% of GDP.
You know what, in case of UK , it 313.00%.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/debt-to-gdp-ratio-by-country/#dataTable

Wildly popular with RSS and right-wing, delusional nutjobs.
He won last election with thumping majority and bigger mandate than 2014.
You don't expect him to fight elections in Pakistan, do you?

Where did you get this data from?

In terms of percentage of GDP, India debt is 18% GDP while Indian debt is 36% of GDP.
You know what, in case of UK , it 313.00%.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/debt-to-gdp-ratio-by-country/#dataTable
That debt seems outdated or flawed, or I'm blind :laugh:, because that is sourced from same place where I got my more up-to-date info from: TRADING ECONOMICS. Take a look and help me out. :-)

Also...
VOC62qs.png

And forecasted to reach 75% of GDP...
LrgXPqW.png

Whereas Pakistan...
uKfAnrX.png

Last edited:
Modi is god to them. The people of India love him despite making many big mistakes that have cost indian population economically. Modi could pee in their water tank or well, but voters will see it as a blessing. Guy should be called teflon modi. I am genuinely impressed by this guy. Even trump lost popular vote in 2016, trump take notes.

First bamboozle the poor then ask for forgiveness
Bah modi g bah

Why just from India's poor and not from rich...

Means rich are well off within the confines and doesn't have to migrate, there are about 12 crore migrant laborers in India.

Only poor people are suffering the brunt...demonetization also killed 100 or more people.

And with a large number of people lower middle class to BPL, and India middle class is just 3% of the population...

Why just from India's poor and not from rich...

Means rich are well off within the confines and doesn't have to migrate, there are about 12 crore migrant laborers in India.

Only poor people are suffering the brunt...demonetization also killed 100 or more people.

And with a large number of people lower middle class to BPL, and India middle class is just 3% of the population...

An interesting find

People of Pakistan must have some secret source in parallel universe, otherwise Modi is wildly popular leader in India despite low GDP growth rates.

we here in Pakistan pray 5 times a day to Allah "Ya Allah teesri bar bhi Modi sarkar"

Back
Top Bottom