What's new

Modi seeks 'forgiveness' from India's poor over coronavirus lockdown

Still thinking

Lol deep down you guys all envy modi ,hence the hate for him.:-)
Deep down I know you guys envy Xi too. Look at the difference in outcome, China is organized, proper isolation hospitals, proper lockdowns. More are gonna die from starvation than the virus. Modi ji is kinda stupid, he thinks by doing a Xi move he is a supapowa. You killed a few thousand from dmonetization and now you gonna lockdown?

Deep down I know you guys envy Xi too. Look at the difference in outcome, China is organized, proper isolation hospitals, proper lockdowns. More are gonna die from starvation than the virus. Modi ji is kinda stupid, he thinks by doing a Xi move he is a supapowa. You killed a few thousand from dmonetization and now you gonna lockdown?
Of course we envy xi for giving the world the China virus .China is so organised that it was able to spread the Chinese virus all over the world .

Of course we envy xi for giving the world the China virus .China is so organised that it was able to spread the Chinese virus all over the world .
Look at our efficiency? I doubt your police even have enough hazmat suit. Hahahaha.
We spread the virus? When we lockdown we only had a 1000 cases. You had 2 months to prepare. You can't blame us for ur incompetence right?

Look at our efficiency? I doubt your police even have enough hazmat suit. Hahahaha.
We spread the virus? When we lockdown we only had a 1000 cases. You had 2 months to prepare. You can't blame us for ur incompetence right?
You can claim China has the China virus under control,we all know how Chinese fake things .God only knows what happened to all the millions missing mobile subscribers in China .God help Chinese people .my prayers are with them

You can claim China has the China virus under control,we all know how Chinese fake things .God only knows what happened to all the millions missing mobile subscribers in China .God help Chinese people .my prayers are with them
Bro, I am here sipping coffee in a cafe next to a beautiful river with all shops opened and factories running at near full capacity. Cover up my arse.! My expat friends are freaking out begging to bring their families here. They know the safest place on earth now is China. I am helping an ITALIAN friend buy a container load of masks and sanitizers from China, when I ask him if he needs a CE cert, he says **** it, having a uncertified mask is better than none. Indians had been ringing day and night to buy mask making machines from my friends factory. Do you know how fcked are you?

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...he-fight-against-covid-19/article31198287.ece

Coronavirus | Discrete groups of Central officials and Ministers lead the fight against COVID-19

Nistula Hebbar
NEW DELHI, MARCH 29, 2020 16:44 IST

CORONAVIRUS

Prime Minister has a direct line to all of them and they too can access him via his Principal Secretary.

Inside the fight against COVID-19 in India, there is no “war room” for a disease that is best fought by maintaining physical distance. Instead it is being fought by forming discrete groups of officials and Ministers who communicate remotely and whose lynch pin at the Centre, apart from Prime Minister Narendra Modi, is Principal Secretary to the Prime Minister P.K. Mishra and Cabinet Secretary Rajiv Gauba.

Government sources told The Hindu that contrary to the “war room” narrative, the PMO has working via small teams (10 teams looking at various aspects of the crisis were set up additionally on Sunday). “P.K. Mishra, along with Health Minister Dr. Harshvardhan, Health Secretary Preeti Sudan and the Director General of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Dr. Balram Bhargava take care of the medical aspects of the crisis in terms of treatments, protocols, how to enforce them and co-ordinate with international agencies. A second group headed by Mr. Gauba is co-ordinating with the Chief Secretaries of all States and looking into requests for expediting regulatory permissions for treatment equipment, testing kits etc. Basically to co-ordinate with regulatory agencies to validate data a little faster than it would you usually do for kits etc,” said the source.

Technical issues like the creation of Apps etc for monitoring the virus are handled by the Ministry for Information Technology. A committee headed by Rajnath Singh and which includes Home Minister Amit Shah has also been constituted to make sure supply chains and logistics needed to enforce the 21-day lockdown runs smoothly.

“Prime Minister Modi has a direct line to all of them and they too can access him via Mr. Mishra. While the minutiae is dealt with by his office, Prime Minister Modi also believes that the challenge needs to be fought with unity and a positive morale, which is why he held a series of video conferences with different stakeholders like media (print and TV), industrialists, radio jockeys and other sections. He has also been calling up our frontline warriors like nurses and doctors to keep the morale up,” said the source.

Bro, I am here sipping coffee in a cafe next to a beautiful river with all shops opened and factories running at near full capacity. Cover up my arse.! My expat friends are freaking out begging to bring their families here. They know the safest place on earth now is China. I am helping an ITALIAN friend buy a container load of masks and sanitizers from China, when I ask him if he needs a CE cert, he says **** it, having a uncertified mask is better than none. Indians had been ringing day and night to buy mask making machines from my friends factory. Do you know how fcked are you?
Do you know how the Chinese virus spreads

The difference between modi and imran is:

Modi is trying hard to control the things and taking decisions for country. So, it would be positive or negative results.

Imran is not doing anything and left everything for other people (ISPR, CM AND Supreme court), so positive or negative.. He will not face any issue and no one will blame on him for doing nothing. He is happy as spokesman job and give time to media persons

Modi effort showing its results.

Number of new cases is 117 cases,

This is 26 less then previous day.

27 recovered which is Highest on single day. They have not added 2 patients of Bihar who were to discharged this evening.

Still thinking

Lol deep down you guys all envy modi ,hence the hate for him.:-)
No envy , surprise why Indian elected such a religious extremist. Is is some kind of insecurity among Hindu majority. We have such a handsome PM..
91587386_2625172200943795_2571122660683546624_o.jpg

THIS is what the latest research and Modelling suggest to eliminate the risk of infection.

A 49 day lock down is the only way to be Safe.

EUPt89gVAAE9Xe7

In India's case it's most likely by fecal matter.

No envy , surprise why Indian elected such a religious extremist. Is is some kind of insecurity among Hindu majority. We have such a handsome PM..
91587386_2625172200943795_2571122660683546624_o.jpg

Indian Govt has set up 11 empowered groups to ensure a comprehensive and integrated response to Wuhan virus . Groups empowered to formulate plans and to take all steps for time bound implementation. Each group has senior representative from PMO and Cabinet Secretariat.

Sadly most of them are not handsome. :( Just experienced guys who know how to deal with situations.

EUSmLb0U4AEbotY

EUSmMXMUEAM418E

THIS is what the latest research and Modelling suggest to eliminate the risk of infection.

A 49 day lock down is the only way to be Safe.

EUPt89gVAAE9Xe7

Indian Govt has set up 11 empowered groups to ensure a comprehensive and integrated response to Wuhan virus . Groups empowered to formulate plans and to take all steps for time bound implementation. Each group has senior representative from PMO and Cabinet Secretariat.

Sadly most of them are not handsome. :( Just experienced guys who know how to deal with situations.

EUSmLb0U4AEbotY

EUSmMXMUEAM418E

Pls do not post such a disgusting video..

The difference between modi and imran is:

Modi is trying hard to control the things and taking decisions for country. So, it would be positive or negative results.

Imran is not doing anything and left everything for other people (ISPR, CM AND Supreme court), so positive or negative.. He will not face any issue and no one will blame on him for doing nothing. He is happy as spokesman job and give time to media persons

Not sure what imran Khan is doing, but Chaiwala is working on a cure for cancer last I heard. He claimed Vedic India did plastic surgery, inter galactic travel, and what not. Corona Virus is not worth the time for a Chaiwala !

Back
Top Bottom