What's new

Modi seeks 'forgiveness' from India's poor over coronavirus lockdown

No envy , surprise why Indian elected such a religious extremist. Is is some kind of insecurity among Hindu majority. We have such a handsome PM..
91587386_2625172200943795_2571122660683546624_o.jpg
Find one statement which modi has made which is communal , I am not here to convince you .but scared me your dud pm taking advice from
images

Chand ka tukda .
Can she talk to jinne

Find one statement which modi has made which is communal , I am not here to convince you .but scared me your dud pm taking advice from
images

Chand ka tukda .
Can she talk to jinne
respectable woman, totally stayed away from politics. No one ever seen her in any public gathering. Nor any reporter ever post something related to her life style. There is one and only interview ... enjoy ..

Bro, I am here sipping coffee in a cafe next to a beautiful river with all shops opened and factories running at near full capacity. Cover up my arse.! My expat friends are freaking out begging to bring their families here. They know the safest place on earth now is China. I am helping an ITALIAN friend buy a container load of masks and sanitizers from China, when I ask him if he needs a CE cert, he says **** it, having a uncertified mask is better than none. Indians had been ringing day and night to buy mask making machines from my friends factory. Do you know how fcked are you?

That's all great.

Will you please stop eating bats now?

Nah it's for your handsome pm to enjoy his spiritual mentor.i won't even go near a kilometer near her
All women are spiritual mentor ..eventually , that is the reason Indian people are victim of solo Modi devilish instincts..... pity ...self enjoyment ...isn't it ..

All women are spiritual mentor ..eventually , that is the reason Indian people are victim of solo Modi devilish instincts..... pity ...self enjoyment ...isn't it ..
:haha: ok what ever floats your boat . Do let us know if your dud pm does something

no problem... ooo make sure forgive Modi....
He is forgiven at least he is proactive in taking decisions unlike some who says can't lock down and the next day his party starts lockdown in places it holds control .

How is India flattening the curve ? This is how

EUQV2FZVAAAR0zC

here is the breakup of all confirmed cases into:

1)Active
2)Recovered
3)Death.

a) Recovery looking good in India, Germany - with few deaths.

b) UK and US not showing any recovery (why?)

EUQYgWIU4AAqdcX

What the holy ****. Like seriously !!! At least kill it before doing such vile acts. I am a non vegetarian and I threw up in my mouth watching this.

This is what the High IQ wanna be super power looks like.

Imagine how the world is going to look when they get what they want.

fighting even in this situation...i pray covid 19 kills us all.

THIS is what the latest research and Modelling suggest to eliminate the risk of infection.

A 49 day lock down is the only way to be Safe.

EUPt89gVAAE9Xe7

Indian Govt has set up 11 empowered groups to ensure a comprehensive and integrated response to Wuhan virus . Groups empowered to formulate plans and to take all steps for time bound implementation. Each group has senior representative from PMO and Cabinet Secretariat.

Sadly most of them are not handsome. :( Just experienced guys who know how to deal with situations.

I tested ring video coming from a country who consumes corpses rats and dung. Lol
He is sincere. He is trying. It's a herculean job.

1.3 billion.

China failed.

I'm confident we will win.
Serious shit what are you smoking dude. Hahahahahahah. You can't solve your starvation, pollution, rape and diarrhea problem, and now you can do better than China.

Last edited:
Serious shit what are you smoking dude. Hahahahahahah. You can't solve your starvation, pollution, rape and diarrhea problem, and now you can do better than China.
What the big deal ,even Ethiopia will do better than China ,dude you guys are the China virus creators and seriously you are coming to tell us you ate better than us

Back
Top Bottom