What's new

Modi seeks 'forgiveness' from India's poor over coronavirus lockdown

Is that how your communist Plutocracy hid death due to wuhan virus ?
Nope, we don't die from diarrhea it seems. Most likely in India people die of covid will be classified as death from starvation since most likely they are gonna starve before dying from pneumonia

Yeah but where are the testing numbers to correlate drop in new cases?
Notice the word targeted. In China anyone with a fever and pneumonia is automatically tested.

My khodai it gets worse.

You use paper.

Please man. It's burning just thinking about it.

@lastofthepatriots

How do you wash your *** in the West? Lol.

Nope, we don't die from diarrhea it seems. Most likely in India people die of covid will be classified as death from starvation since most likely they are gonna starve before dying from pneumonia

Notice the word targeted. In China anyone with a fever and pneumonia is automatically tested.

How do you wash your *** in the West? Lol.

We are not apes or cavemen.

We use copious quantities of running water under pressure or motional agitation and the cupped palm and finger/s of our left hand.

A small kid by the age of 5-6 can wash his own bottom sparking clean.

Not disgusting paper which swipes out potty and leaves a sheen of feces behind no matter how aggressive you rub. Till it's red and raw and now chemical burn from the fecal matter.

And then you Neanderthals pull on your underwear and pants and sit on that arse the whole day at work, stinking up the place.

Seeking forgiveness to the affected for lockdown imposed due to a natural calamity engineered by inhuman CCP scums is highly appreciated and is sign of a true leader.

bara kanjar hay modi, dramay bazia kar raha hay .. he doesnt pay a damn.. sala notanki

We are not apes or cavemen.

We use copious quantities of running water under pressure or motional agitation and the cupped palm and finger/s of our left hand.

A small kid by the age of 5-6 can wash his own bottom sparking clean.

Not disgusting paper which swipes out potty and leaves a sheen of feces behind no matter how aggressive you rub. Till it's red and raw and now chemical burn from the fecal matter.

And then you Neanderthals pull on your underwear and pants and sit on that arse the whole day at work, stinking up the place.
Well apeman probably washed their assets with bare hands and then ate with their bare hands. We don't like to wash our assets and thefn spread fecal water around the toilet seat. I have nothing against washing your *** though. It depends on the degree of pressure you apply to wipe your ***, my *** is dry n nice... At the end of the day I wash it when I bathe. But why are we talking about cleaning your bum, I doubt people in India who wash their *** with polluted river water is hygienic though. They are like animals pooping here and there. Half a billion poopers man.... After eating curry u get diarrhea and flies spread it and your ppl die. You use water to wash and the contaminated water contaminate a larger area, hence the unending cycle never ends, abd you wonder why so many died if diarrhea and cholera. Lol

My advice stop bragging like the typical Indian, if you can't stop starvation, hunger rape and pollution, you can't stop this shit, your government is incompetent as fck, you only have a dumbfck at the top shouting without planning. Demonetization killed a few k ppl from starvation and caused a few million to be jobless, and then what? Did corruption vanish? Did you get all the black money? In the end people suffered for nothing. The same for this chaotic lockdown, I actually care for Indians ok. You gonna end up spreading misery. You should seriously just go for herd immumity, less will die than this lockdown ok.

Last edited:
Why is India so dirty? and then lock down, lol....India desperate to get world attention.

Back
Top Bottom