What's new

Modi says China has 'right' to seek regional influence

Yea, the Chinese respect Indian bravery so much that they march 20 kilometers inside Ladakh, picth camp for a week and have a gala picnic celebrating Indian bravery.
If the border is not demarcated thanks to Nehru,You will claim it as no mans land.That celebration for a week was during UPA time.

If the border is not demarcated thanks to Nehru,You will claim it as no mans land.That celebration for a week was during UPA time.

Was the border not demarcated in 1962? Do you know what happened in 1962 or do you need a history lesson?

It does not matter whether it was UPA, NDA or XYZ in power. The Indian army did not dare even stop the chinese from entering Ladakh and it just shows the psychological edge that the Chinese have. India is terrified of china, period.

And Indian PM would not dare visit Arunachal for the fear of irking China.

The way you saying that the Chinese admire Indian bravery and bla bla... I wish that was true but unfortunately it is not.

So where are you from china or Pakistan indian patriot

I am a realist who does not hide behind fake illusions unlike you. If you have a problem with the truth then it just sucks to be you. Keep living in your lies and fantasies.

narendra-modi_759.jpg

7682b00676.jpg

:partay:

Yes Modi visited Arunachal and I guess Arunachal should be "grateful" that an Indian PM has visited them. What about PMs before Modi?

How many Indian PMs were present in Arunachal during 26th Jan and 15th Aug to send a message to China?

Forget everything else why does India tolerate stapled Visas and Chinese claims? Let India claim Alaska as part of India and see how Americans react.

The delusion levels of some of you keyboard warriors is saddening. You are so disturbed by reality you refuse to see the truth.

How many Indian PMs were present in Arunachal during 26th Jan and 15th Aug to send a message to China?
because they have to attend functions in the national capital on those days ? o_O

Forget everything else why does India tolerate stapled Visas and Chinese claims? Let India claim Alaska as part of India and see how Americans react.
yeah, the stapled visas is something we need to fix, let's see how next week's visit goes.

Or because china warns them not to?

A visit by PM during such an occasion would send a strong message bt why care.
now you're just arguing for the sake of it. AP is not a flashpoint like Kashmir, the Chinese have territorial disputes with all their neighbors, Taiwan, Philippines, Japan, Vietnam..

this thing with China will be worked out, wait for a week. I'm hopeful some progress will be made.

now you're just arguing for the sake of it. AP is not a flashpoint like Kashmir, the Chinese have territorial disputes with all their neighbors, Taiwan, Philippines, Japan, Vietnam..

Yea, stapled visas is not a flashpoint. China demanding entire Arunacal is not a flashpoint. China blocking ADB loan to Arunachal is not a flashpoint either.

You are right.

Was the border not demarcated in 1962? Do you know what happened in 1962 or do you need a history lesson?

It does not matter whether it was UPA, NDA or XYZ in power. The Indian army did not dare even stop the chinese from entering Ladakh and it just shows the psychological edge that the Chinese have. India is terrified of china, period.

The way you saying that the Chinese admire Indian bravery and bla bla... I wish that was true but unfortunately it is not.

I am a realist who does not hide behind fake illusions unlike you. If you have a problem with the truth then it just sucks to be you. Keep living in your lies and fantasies.
The border was demarcated or not, it was Nehru sleeping and his phobia about army doing a coup which made him reduce army to nothing,instead of DRDO producing ammo they were making coffeeemakers washing machines.
He was of the idea that Indian police would be enough to secure the borders, and Pakistan will not attacks since they are our friend.
China will defend the eastern border he said, while the army generals were warning him about troop deployments and army structures on the border.

Indian Pm has actually visited Arunachal pradesh update yourself, As usual the Chinese will say what they want, who cares.
I have lived in China so i know reality much more clearer than you do.Who sits at home and gives lectures about how Chinese are so and so.

The border was demarcated or not, it was Nehru sleeping and his phobia about army doing a coup which made him reduce army to nothing,instead of DRDO producing ammo they were making coffeeemakers washing machines.
He was of the idea that Indian police would be enough to secure the borders, and Pakistan will not attacks since they are our friend.
China will defend the eastern border he said, while the army generals were warning him about troop deployments and army structures on the border.

And how does that defend the abject defeat of 1962?

Indian Pm has actually visited Arunachal pradesh update yourself, As usual the Chinese will say what they want, who cares.
I have lived in China so i know reality much more clearer than you do.Who sits at home and gives lectures about how Chinese are so and so.

You do care when you said you talk to chinese soldiers. And why on earth would they let a civilian like you go to the Arunachal border and talk to chinese soldiers?

And I have been elected the president of USA. Do not talk about your imaginary trips. Just not interested.

This is a clever trick by Mr. Modi. He might hope china's vote in favor of India to get permanent seat UNSC.

And how does that defend the abject defeat of 1962?

You do care when you said you talk to chinese soldiers. And why on earth would they let a civilian like you go to the Arunachal border and talk to chinese soldiers?

And I have been elected the president of USA. Do not talk about your imaginary trips. Just not interested.
Because Nehru simply ignored the warnings of the Army and lived in a fantasy.If Army strength was raised and Ammo produced the outcome of the war would have been different.

I talked to chinese soldiers who were who were posted in Arunachal border.Those soldiers were on vacation,(off duty) during Chinese New year,partying in mainland china.
You can think what you want,but you neither visited china,nor know the people there, you pass comments just like a Armchair General on Internet.

Because Nehru simply ignored the warnings of the Army and lived in a fantasy.If Army strength was raised and Ammo produced the outcome of the war would have been different.

Cool excuse.

I talked to chinese soldiers who were who were posted in Arunachal border.Those soldiers were on vacation,(off duty) during Chinese New year,partying in mainland china.
You can think what you want,but you neither visited china,nor know the people there, you pass comments just like a Armchair General on Internet.

Yea, the chinese soldiers will simply talk about their experience with an Indian. How old are you? Keep your lies to yourself kid, you never been outside jhumri taliayya.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom