What's new

Modi says China has 'right' to seek regional influence

Cool excuse.

Yea, the chinese soldiers will simply talk about their experience with an Indian. How old are you? Keep your lies to yourself kid, you never been outside jhumri taliayya.
Old enough to have Masters degree, how old are you kid?

The party was organized by the Chinese Military Hospital, so yeah there were many Military men present who were deployed on Arunachal Border.
I doubt you even know where China is on the map :omghaha:

Cool excuse.

Yea, the chinese soldiers will simply talk about their experience with an Indian. How old are you? Keep your lies to yourself kid, you never been outside jhumri taliayya.
relax,man,india soldier did the same in china-claimed land.

Old enough to have Masters degree, how old are you kid?

Old enough to take interviews of kids with master degrees who come begging to me for jobs. But judging your white lies I doubt if you have even appeared for matric exams.

The party was organized by the Chinese Military Hospital, so yeah there were many Military men present who were deployed on Arunachal Border.
I doubt you even know where China is on the map

And they let in an Indian like you in a party organised by chinese military hospital and after a drink or two the chinese soldiers were talking about their experience with you and sharing other details. LOL!!!

I doubt if you can even locate Arunachal on Indian map but that's not the point here. Liars like you have no credibility. So just shut up kid.

relax,man,india soldier did the same in china-claimed land.

India would not set foot on Chinese land. India is already occupied with the Kashmir issue and a confrontation with a bigger country like China is the last thing the strategic planners would have in their minds.

Besides the Chinese border infrastructure and troop deployment is much better and more in number.

Old enough to take interviews of kids with master degrees who come begging to me for jobs. But judging your white lies I doubt if you have even appeared for matric exams.

And they let in an Indian like you in a party organised by chinese military hospital and after a drink or two the chinese soldiers were talking about their experience with you and sharing other details. LOL!!!

I doubt if you can even locate Arunachal on Indian map but that's not the point here. Liars like you have no credibility. So just shut up kid.

India would not set foot on Chinese land. India is already occupied with the Kashmir issue and a confrontation with a bigger country like China is the last thing the strategic planners would have in their minds.

Besides the Chinese border infrastructure and troop deployment is much better and more in number.
in chinas opinion, chinese soldiers have never stepped into india land. so we can see all problems are about divergence over border.

in chinas opinion, chinese soldiers have never stepped into india land. so we can see all problems are about divergence over border.

In Chinese opinion Arunachal is "lower Tibet" and Bhutan is also a forgotten territory of China. Hence Chinese opinion cannot be taken so casually.

Stepping inside 20 km inside the territory of another country would have been taken as a declaration of war but India is the land of Buddha and a pacifist state. The Chinese leave no stone unturned to confront and challenge Indian troops in Arunachal and Ladakh area. Such incursions are routine from the Chinese side while India closes its eyes and pretends nothing like these things are happening.

In Chinese opinion Arunachal is "lower Tibet" and Bhutan is also a forgotten territory of China. Hence Chinese opinion cannot be taken so casually.

Stepping inside 20 km inside the territory of another country would have been taken as a declaration of war but India is the land of Buddha and a pacifist state. The Chinese leave no stone unturned to confront and challenge Indian troops in Arunachal and Ladakh area. Such incursions are routine from the Chinese side while India closes its eyes and pretends nothing like these things are happening.
i think you misread chinas intention.chinese solider entering the india claimed land is not for confrontion or challenge but keeping the indiaclaimed land disputed which have been under indias control for decades.

LoL, yeah yeah , you can be CEO of Reliance on Internet for all i know.:omghaha:
My Professor is a Visiting Professor who judges Dissertation,Thesis of Masters and Ph.D students of Medicine,all over Mainland China be it Military or Civilian.So yeah, Everyone knows i was a Indian.
Yeah all the professors started drinking along with the students after the Thesis Presentation was over in a Hotel and later on in a Karoke bar, and Nightclub.
Seriously where are you from West Bengal or Kerala,because only people from those states sound like you.

My Professor is a Visiting Professor who judges Dissertation,Thesis of Masters and Ph.D students of Medicine,all over Mainland China be it Military or Civilian.So yeah, Everyone knows i was a Indian.
Yeah all the professors started drinking along with the students after the Thesis Presentation was over in a Hotel and later on in a Karoke bar, and Nightclub.

Yes, cool story kid. Maybe your professor was feeling lonely in the long trip and he needed your company. :omghaha::omghaha:

The kind of bullsh1t imaginary stories the kids come up these days.

So the chinese soldiers discussed their posting and their job experience with an Indian civilian without any fear of disciplinary action because you supposedly went there as your professor's moll and they shared with you how much respect they have for India soldiers. And they displayed their respect by walking in 20 km inside Ladakh.

Cool story kid, now go and memorise the maths table of 9.

Yes, cool story kid. Maybe your professor was feeling lonely in the long trip and he needed your company. :omghaha::omghaha:

The kind of bullsh1t imaginary stories the kids come up these days.

So the chinese soldiers discussed their posting and their job experience with an Indian civilian without any fear of disciplinary action because you supposedly went there as your professor's moll and they shared with you how much respect they have for India soldiers. And they displayed their respect by walking in 20 km inside Ladakh.

Cool story kid, now go and memorise the maths table of 9.
Chutiye, a Professor takes his students along so that they could learn from the dissertation defence for their future, Thesis presentation.In China its customary to bring along their students/faculty.
Long trip? not exactly it was in Chongqing city, much like 30kms from Civilian hospital to the Military Hospital.
You can think what you like,that is how it went.Unlike you i know how China is in real.Period. :omghaha:

Chutiye, a Professor takes his students along so that they could learn from the dissertation defence for their future, Thesis presentation.In China its customary to bring along their students/faculty.
Long trip? not exactly it was in Chongqing city, much like 30kms from Civilian hospital to the Military Hospital.
You can think what you like,that is how it went.Unlike you i know how China is in real.Period

Yea, your professor felt lonely so he took you with him so that he doesn't feel too lonely at night. AT least you got more marks for your "efforts".

And like I said I perfectly believe you that chinese soldiers will reveal their deployment position and other such stuff to an Indian because your imagination says so. After all in your imaginary world there is no such thing called discipline or disciplinary action in armed forces. Like a cr@ppy bollywood movie the chinese soldiers after getting drunk share every piece of information with an outsider like you. Only a chutiye like you would believe such cr@p.

You know sh1t about china. So just STFU.

Yea, your professor felt lonely so he took you with him so that he doesn't feel too lonely at night. AT least you got more marks for your "efforts".

And like I said I perfectly believe you that chinese soldiers will reveal their deployment position and other such stuff to an Indian because your imagination says so. After all in your imaginary world there is no such thing called discipline or disciplinary action in armed forces. Like a cr@ppy bollywood movie the chinese soldiers after getting drunk share every piece of information with an outsider like you. Only a chutiye like you would believe such cr@p.

You know sh1t about china. So just STFU.
LoL, So says the CEO who has not even stepped out of his house.
Are you gay by any chance,because only gays think in that way.

When people get drunk they get talking.Is that too difficult to understand.There was no problem, since that is not some classified info,it is general information.
Besides, You haven't told me how your job as CEO of Reliance is going? :D
Pehle ghar se bahar toh nikal kar dekh munna.
Chal yeh translate kar ke dikha.
"Dute ma nenoricitule". Aur doon kya? :P.

Last edited:
LoL, So says the CEO who has not even stepped out of his house.
Are you gay by any chance,because only gays think in that way.

When people get drunk they get talking.Is that too difficult to understand.There was no problem, since that is not some classified info,it is general information.
Besides, You haven't told me how your job as CEO of Reliance is going? :D
Pehle ghar se bahar toh nikal kar dekh munna.
Chal yeh translate kar ke dikha.
"Dute ma nenoricitule". Aur doon kya? :P.

Don't bother. He tends to get personal when you prove his arguments wrong. No need trying to convince him

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom