What's new

Modi says China has 'right' to seek regional influence

The Chinese-Indian border is an imaginary line virtually impossible to pin down. All border issues in the last 3 decades has been because my guess of this imaginary line is different than your guess of the imaginary line. The two countries have worked well to stabilize the borders first, which is the first step in long term settlement - which (pragmatically speaking) will be current admin boundaries. As much as some Pakistan supporting Chinese trolls and ultra nationalistic Indian trolls would like a full fledged war, everyone knows that simply won't happen.

As if it matters.........China needs permission or 'rights' accorded by his highness, the Modiji to seek influence.

I mean, China does what it wants. Indians can only watch and cry. Then they say, China has every right to do it.
Okay.

Like the fox and the grapes it could not get....so they are sour.

Is the India patriot a Chinese?
Ask him in Zhonguo..

As if it matters.........China needs permission or 'rights' accorded by his highness, the Modiji to seek influence.

I mean, China does what it wants. Indians can only watch and cry. Then they say, China has every right to do it.
Okay.

Like the fox and the grapes it could not get....so they are sour.
Not exactly, there are worried, Professors who happen to be CCP members, they dread war situation with populations of both nations, which covers half of humanity Both are equipped with Nukes,Both nations presently combined have around 3+ Billion Population.They say we should seek Cooperation and Collaboration instead of viewing each other as opponents.The War Scenario in between is both Nations is what even your best Strategists and Scientists cannot predict and control the outcome.

You think so, China does what it wants and Bharat will only cry?Move on ThinkTank, Crying is what Pakistan does now, when we apply Offensive Defense against you are a blink in the chapter of Bharat History.

Last edited:
Is the India patriot a Chinese?
b3b8ae597aaa33fdaa3c69a2f2d8a841.jpg

Back
Top Bottom