What's new

Modi refuse to put a Muslim cap on his head

navjod singh siddu was there and present him the turban which he accepted and wore..

there is a thing called abrahmic religions and there is another thing called dharmic religions..later have existed for thousands of years..

I always feel bad for the victims of 2002 riots... irrespective of their religion... Modi's inaction at the time of riots can be questioned...

Hacking any innocent is wrong and should be condemned and the culprits should be bringed to justice...

However, I feel sad when only Muslim genocide is talked about 2002 riots... Hindus too felt the heat of those riots... riots were started after a mob containing muslims burnt the sabarmati express and 56 piligrims died in that incedent... why don't you want justice for them...

Its an Irony of secularism (Appeasement of a specific minority). I agree with you , we all felt bad when riots happen, be it 1947 or 2002.

Modi's role: The truth is there is no case against him, He can be only book for "Inaction at riot", there is no proof that he was involved in riots. You can not book any one for inaction, if so then book gandhi family for Sikh riots, book kalyan for UP riot, Book Mishra for bhagalpur riots. Book Sudhakarrao Naik for bombay riots and so on...

Condemnation :Almost all Hindus (except few fanatics) condemn 2002 riots, Many Hindus are fighting for Muslims (For justice) in Gujrat (Teesta, medha, sarabhai and so on). tell me one Muslim who have condemn Godhra train buring, who is fighting for victims of sabarmati exp. The truth is no Muslims till date condemn it.

Rest is upto you guys, you can label hindus cruel or you can see the truth...

I never knew CAP also have religion.

Buddy there are videos Modi's men on Youtube proudly saying "I enjoyed hacking Muslim women".

And how do you know they were Modi's men ? They had their ID cards around the necks ? (a question Pakistanis never fail to raise when told about militants in Kashmir).

There are eye-witness account of Muslim MPs being refused to be helped by Police and beaten to death. Tell this joke to the victims of Naroda Patya.

And the police refused help to may Hindus also. Why ? On the face of charging mobs - both Hindu and Muslim - they were helpless with their lathis.

Read this http://www.gujaratriots.com/37/attacks-on-hindus/

BTW do you even know that there were Hindu casualties too in the Guj riots and Muslims too indulged in rioting ?

Many Hindus are fighting for Muslims (For justice) in Gujrat (Teesta, medha, sarabhai and so on).

Who said Teesta "I-am-a-liar" Setalvad is a Hindu ?

And how do you know they were Modi's men ? They had their ID cards around the necks ? (a question Pakistanis never fail to raise when told about militants in Kashmir).

And the police refused help to may Hindus also. Why ? On the face of charging mobs - both Hindu and Muslim - they were helpless with their lathis.

BTW do you even know that there were Hindu casualties too in the Guj riots and Muslims too indulged in rioting ?

Forget it man, we know Modi is a vicious bloodthirsty animal. There is this massive drama going on in India where suddenly Modi is being touted as a good man, honest man. He is the worst example of a human being.

Forget it man, we know Modi is a vicious bloodthirsty animal. There is this massive drama going on in India where suddenly Modi is being touted as a good man, honest man. He is the worst example of a human being.

who ever he is , but still , he is just nothing in comparision to those who burn the innocent chidren alive in a train..
those who brun the people alive need to given a lesson , and over the years the calm in gujrat shows that he has proved himself a good teacher..

Who cares what Pakistanis think about Modi ?

Think him as a Martian if you want.

But one thing must be set in stone in your heart,

No Godhra train burning by muslim mob = no guj riots.

Blame it on the fanatics who thought they are divine warriors when they burnt a compartment full of Women,children and others who were retuning from a pilgrimage.

Did they think the Hindus will serve laddus for that ?

Seems some fan boys suffer from a memory lapse.......

"After calling Modi, Jafri was totally depressed," said Mr Pathan. "When I asked him what happened, Jafri said, 'There will be no deployment [of police].' In fact, he said that Modi had abused him, that he had used abusive language."

A rebirth dogged by controversy - Asia, World - The Independent
Where's the proof?Did he record the conversation?He could be saying this to attract attention.

narendra modi exposed by babu bajrangi!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I request the Indians who think that the Gujarat riots were one sided killing of Muslims and who think the Guj govt was complicit in that go through this site.

Its a fantastic compilation of various news items that got published in various newpapers,electronic media over those three days that details the Guj govt's actions that were taken on a war footing to prevent the riots and stop their spread.

| Gujarat Riots: The True Story

Its not a opinion . Its just a compilation of various media items that clearly show how Modi took extra-ordinary action to stop the riots and even then it took him three days to stop it. Such was the enormity and inflamed passions after the gruesome killings in Godhra.

it also busts the myth that is was a one sided riot with only the Muslims in receiving end. The Muslims too rioted in the parts where they were the majority and killed scores of Hindus.

Seems some fan boys suffer from a memory lapse.......

"After calling Modi, Jafri was totally depressed," said Mr Pathan. "When I asked him what happened, Jafri said, 'There will be no deployment [of police].' In fact, he said that Modi had abused him, that he had used abusive language."

A rebirth dogged by controversy - Asia, World - The Independent

Problem is you modi ar*e lickers forget something and are missing our point.
No one is accepting what happened 10 years was bad. What is to note that your retard Modi had an oppertunity to do something and chose not to do anything. He should have put country 1st and not religion. He had the power and told the police to stand back. Now do you get what the issue is??

It had a picture of skull on it.

Had Modi wore it, propaganda would be something like this...Modi is the killer of muslims who wears a skull Topi...:rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom