What's new

Modi refuse to put a Muslim cap on his head

Problem is you modi ar*e lickers forget something and are missing our point.
No one is accepting what happened 10 years was bad. What is to note that your retard Modi had an oppertunity to do something and chose not to do anything. He should have put country 1st and not religion. He had the power and told the police to stand back. Now do you get what the issue is??

Sadan preaching goodness great joke . First try to understand Muslims burnt the Sabarmati express so they killed the muslims . What else u expect from us mercy ,love and peace. Suppose if Pakistan or any other country or religion killed John pope and it associates wat will happen? chirstians selectively kill the people or randomly destroy the respective parts . See that was riots so u can't expect clear fight they will do whatever they want . Muslims try to understand the fact if u kill people of majorities definitely the effects would be detrimental, ok if a Hindu thrown a bomb at ur mosque in pakistan did u spare the them and his communities . After that no such incident is happened in Gujarat or elsewhere.

As Islam, And Cristianism started from Middle east where Judaism and paganisam was practiced, no doubt , they share many things. like
1. Muslim and Jew both don't eat pork
2. Both practice sunnat
3. Both wear similar kind of cap.. and many more...

The truth is we all are converted from paganism..

Hey even Christians should not eat port. Christianity also involves Sunnat, But to lead a life like Christ Jesus. There are many internal sects in Christianity which follows it. But some sects like Catholic dont follow it. Cause they are more liberal and easy going. Even in Christianity idol worship of any kind is prohibited but some church keep the idol of Christ and worship.

Hey even Christians should not eat port. Christianity also involves Sunnat, But to lead a life like Christ Jesus. There are many internal sects in Christianity which follows it. But some sects like Catholic dont follow it. Cause they are more liberal and easy going. Even in Christianity idol worship of any kind is prohibited but some church keep the idol of Christ and worship.

there is difference between worshiping god as a picture(idol) and worshiping picture(idol) as a god..

there is difference between worshiping god as a picture(idol) and worshiping picture(idol) as a god..

I dont think so, First it starts with worshiping god as a picture and then after some time it ends up with worshiping picture(idol) as a god.. Can any christian stamp a cross/jesus's picture?? Almost all the churches have jesus idols and ppl bend down on their knees and pray him..heck ... and still ppl stay idol we dont worship idol

On topic why should Modi wear a sull cap and why rejecting it leads to an insult to islam and muslims?? Did the ****** imam saying so ever sport a Tilak, Mata di shawl or something like that to promote brotherly hood?? Im sorry but if this attitude is shared by muslims in india then riots will happen.

I think this comes close

50066.jpg

Wow what a topi.

I dont think so, First it starts with worshiping god as a picture and then after some time it ends up with worshiping picture(idol) as a god.. Can any christian stamp a cross/jesus's picture?? Almost all the churches have jesus idols and ppl bend down on their knees and pray him..heck ... and still ppl stay idol we dont worship idol

Only those people say that they dont worship idol who really dont believe in idol. Not all churches are having Jesus idol and not all churches believe in Mother marry and worship her. If you go to some protestant church you wont find any idol of jesus or any body.
But if one goes according to Bible(the holy scripture of Christian) then one find that even making image of Jesus is prohibited and hence should not worship idol. Cause according to it an Idol has no life its just the art work of human hands.;)

Pakistanis view Modi as a criminal and try to connect him to the riots which i find to be funny the videos of these RSS VHS Bajrang dal etc they have nothing to do with Modi there is no proof that exists because Modi did not hand out maps of Muslims homes he did not arm rioters either the only thing Modi is responsible for is inaction however i do admit his reaction was poor and slow the army had to be called in because of the Police inability to control rioters

let the haters hate... Modi for PM 2014! he turned Gujarat from one of India's poorest states into one of its most prosperous 10 years ago Gujarat was in the same condition that Bihar is in today and now Gujarat is vibrant and prosperous

tomorrow ask modi to wear salwar kameez n speak urdu n ask him to convert to islam,if he doesnt do then it is a insult to islam!! and modi is a bad guy...

come on people,he has right to decide wat he should wear n wat he should not wear.....

for example,if i a hindu goes to saudi king and asks him to remove his head scarf n wear traditional Indian peta or a sikh turban,will he wear it??????
if he doesnt wear then is it a insult to hinduism or sikhsm??

No it isnt....

respect his righ to take decision on wat he should wear for god's sake

First of all its old news secondly what the hell has this to do with defence ?

Defence? Well India is the best candidate for India's defence matters. Hands down, that guy will f-ing show the entire Indian political system how it need to be done. I will never give a single credit to BJP but I will give a shitload to Modi....

Good for the Muslim cap!

Normally it won't be expected out of any Hindu, but its Modi so the suspicion automatically goes that he is spiteful towards Muslims - to that I say "You think? He cooked 2000 Muslims alive".

YOu are wrong . The Muslims cooked 60 Hindus.
Then the Muslims merely got ndigestion and it's only 750 not 2000

The 2002 Gujarat violence describes the Godhra train burning and resulting communal riots between Hindus and Muslims.

On 27 February 2002 at Godhra City in the state of Gujarat, the Sabarmati Express train was allegedly attacked by a large Muslim mob in a conspiracy. As a result, 58 Hindu pilgrims, mostly women and children of ladies compartment returning from Ayodhya, were killed.

The attack prompted retaliatory massacres against Muslims and communal riots on a large scale, in which 790 Muslims and 254 Hindus were killed and 223 more people were reported missing.

523 places of worship were damaged: 298 dargahs, 205 mosques, 17 temples, and 3 churches.

Muslim-owned businesses suffered the bulk of the damage. 61,000 Muslims and 10,000 Hindus fled their homes.

Preventive arrests of 17,947 Hindus and 3,616 Muslims were made. In total 27,901 Hindus and 7,651 Muslims were arrested. Nearly 10,000 rounds of bullets were fired in police shootings that killed 93 Muslims and 77 Hindus

The aforementioned facts are for those trolls who portrait the 2002 riots as muslim genocide... and try to give an impression that Muslims did not do anything wrong at that time... and police only killed Muslim rioters...

Riots were unfortunate... but if someone wants to harass the majority of a country they should be ready for the backfire...

kudos to Modi!!!!

he is our hero...

my vote to BJP if Modi is becoming PM
let the modi handle Kashmir Issue

Back
Top Bottom