What's new

Modi not to get US Visa (Again)

yeah man, wonder why? You know I've been thinking of an angle...doesn't barak obama have some sort of a muslim ancestory type thingy? Maybe this is an islamic conspiracy to s*rew him out of a Visa...some very strong possibilities there don't you think?

Pretty much the case with HS too...difference is in India there are voices asking for accountability, in pak there are none.

Seriously some thing wrong with you ,you are twisting everything and assuming things of your own....May be because of SanjayJha's training or of NaMophobia

Well india-us relations are severely going to be hit if us is not willing. To give visa to future Indian pm.

They should have let him come without diplomatic immunity and tried him in the US. If he comes without diplomatic immunity so many cases will be filed against him, he won't be out till he's 200!

Duplicity at its height...............

Americans have killed thousands and thousands of muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan directly .... and acting against a leader who at the most can accused of inaction in riots....

Who do you think is pressing them to do this?

The oh-so-noble current ruling government: Al Khangress.

If anyone doubts me, just take a look at the news few days back as to how many MPs wrote to Obama on not allowing the man.

Anyway, BO can wipe his nose clean, they will have to give him visa when he becomes the PM next year.

Secularist, anti-India lobby, my friend.

Well india-us relations are severely going to be hit if us is not willing. To give visa to future Indian pm.

They will eventually cave in once he becomes the PM.

Because that, will be the true strength of how much US is clandestinely involved in our politics. :D

Modi thundered in US without being there and interacted with every Indian there through 3D conference.

You cannot stop a hurricane, my friend. It is a force of nature. :tup:

The privilege of a US visa?

Toilet papers!

lololo!

Well, now their own citizens are quitting their passports. :P

Q. to congressi - what good you did in India?

Ans.. hmmmmm.... hey we stop US giving visa to an elected chief minister of an Indian state... see how seculer we are...

we both US & we congressi ....

They should have let him come without diplomatic immunity and tried him in the US. If he comes without diplomatic immunity so many cases will be filed against him, he won't be out till he's 200!

Well lets not get sanctimonious, The minister in question is acquitted of all allegations by the supreme court of India, whereas most of your national leaders by the end of the term/or before are either charged of misconduct, imprisoned, killed or have to flea the country.

It is not a slap on the judiciary of India and don't try to be churlish or crudely patriotic on this. It shows the limitations of our system, and instead of brawling bharat swabhiman, we're better off facing the facts that other people seem to be able to get proof and act on them while in our own system it's easy for powerful people to twist the system and get away with it. And why not? A people gets the kind of government it deserves. If tehelka does an investigative report, people like maxist discredit it calling it owned by so & so. Sanjiv Bhatt puts his entire career on the line to speak out and instead of being rewarded gets victimized approvingly by right wingers here. We don't DESERVE better.

You can't deny that is a line that a few people here have taken. 'USA will pay when modi becomes PM' . Almost sounds like Barak Obama is leading daily meetngs on attack modi campaign everyday.

Ok, so lets hold Raja, Chidambaram, Vadra, Narsimha rao's son, sharad pawar, chagan bhujbal, all to the same standards, re open bofors case to for that matter if your faith in the legal system is shaken. Or is it just selective to N Modi????

And whil you take such sanctimoniuos approach towards sanjiv bhat, was the center sleeping when the IAS officer who exposed robert vadra got penalised or the IAS officer who took onkand mafiya got sacked....

It's a two way street dear, before you go down that path to malign one specific leader, look around the ones you are tacitly promoting.

Btw as far as Modi is concerned, his role in godhra was similar to P.V Narsimha rao rolein babri... was the rest of the "secular" mob sleeping at that time...

Well lets not get sanctimonious, The minister in question is acquitted of all allegations by the supreme court of India

That doesn't mean any private citizen cannot file charges against him in the US. I say if he's dying for a US visa, grant him a non-diplomatic visa to the US and let American public take care of the rest.

That doesn't mean any private citizen cannot file charges against him in the US. I say if he's dying for a US visa, grant him a non-diplomatic visa to the US and let American public take care of the rest.

jurisdiction????

jurisdiction????

I'm sure some Gujju American was injured or killed or had a relative in India injured or killed.

Unfortunately UK has already allowed him diplomatic immunity for a possible upcoming visit. If he goes without diplomatic immunity he would have never been able to leave the UK for sure given the number of UK nationals he killed back then.

Ok, so lets hold Raja, Chidambaram, Vadra, Narsimha rao's son, sharad pawar, chagan bhujbal, all to the same standards, re open bofors case to for that matter if your faith in the legal system is shaken. Or is it just selective to N Modi????

And whil you take such sanctimoniuos approach towards sanjiv bhat, was the center sleeping when the IAS officer who exposed robert vadra got penalised or the IAS officer who took onkand mafiya got sacked....

It's a two way street dear, before you go down that path to malign one specific leader, look around the ones you are tacitly promoting.

Btw as far as Modi is concerned, his role in godhra was similar to P.V Narsimha rao rolein babri... was the rest of the "secular" mob sleeping at that time...

and when did I ever say the criminals should be punished? I'm not like you- hypocritical. I think khemka should also be given his due. h you'd rather have dole standards- allows you to shield modi.

And guess what- Modi is WORSE than all these, which is why such a fuss about him. There are theievs and there are murderers.

Back
Top Bottom