What's new

Modi not to get US Visa (Again)

Didn't rajnath singh demand? But maybe you are right....her sating this without a demand is surely a part of a conspiracy against Modiji.

So what ? Modi didnt applied for a US Visa ,so her request to deny it sounds like absolute BS

We can say the same thing about Hafiz Saeed, but that is for a different thread.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

This man is responsible for the deaths of over 1,000 people. He encouraged, armed and egged on the Hindu Mobs to kill as many people as possible.

He is a Facist Terrorist and needs to hang for what he did. Getting a US Visa should be the least of the trouble of this wanted crimnal.

So all this was just a big misunderstanding man. If only Modi had applied for a regular visa instead of a diplomatic visa, he would have been easily through. What a bother man, all this fuss just coz modiji got the application category wrong!
Did you read what I posted correctly?
Modi applied for the correct category of visa, not a diplomatic one.
Why are you doing this? Trying hard to make a fool of yourself?

War crimes ?? Which war he fought ?? Can you dare say that to George Bush ??

Gujrat Riots in which he is a principle player in. As that was an open war against the Muslims living in Gujrat.

India has a habit of electing facist terrorists as its leaders and not prosecuting them for crimes.

Did you read what I posted correctly?
Modi applied for the correct category of visa, not a diplomatic one.
Why are you doing this? Trying hard to make a fool of yourself?

If it was worth reading....

Gujrat Riots in which he is a principle player in. As that was an open war against the Muslims living in Gujrat.

India has a habit of electing facist terrorists as its leaders and not prosecuting them for crimes.

Communal riots is not a war. BTW in that riot 700 Hindus were also killed.

So what ? Modi didnt applied for a US Visa ,so her request to deny it sounds like absolute BS

yeah man, wonder why? You know I've been thinking of an angle...doesn't barak obama have some sort of a muslim ancestory type thingy? Maybe this is an islamic conspiracy to s*rew him out of a Visa...some very strong possibilities there don't you think?

Two wrongs don't make a right.

This man is responsible for the deaths of over 1,000 people. He encouraged, armed and egged on the Hindu Mobs to kill as many people as possible.

He is a Facist Terrorist and needs to hang for what he did. Getting a US Visa should be the least of the trouble of this wanted crimnal.

Pretty much the case with HS too...difference is in India there are voices asking for accountability, in pak there are none.

Modi is the most pampered man at the moment by internet media, true worth will only be known in elections specially in rural India.

[Bregs];4649206 said:
Modi is the most pampered man at the moment by internet media, true worth will only be known in elections specially in rural India.

At long last...a SANE statement. Kid, you'll go far in PDF.

Isn't funny that Modi has no planning to go to US. but whole world is discussing it.

That does it....I'm gonna have to look up Modi....have not a clue who he is (besides some political Indian figure) (a lot of threads on him....for a while thought it was an old king or religious figure)

What?! You have not checked out the great leader yet? Do it fast or you'll face the wrath of the Indian Keyboard warriors!!

What?! You have not checked out the great leader yet? Do it fast or you'll face the wrath of the Indian Keyboard warriors!!
I think what threw me off was there was a "Modi" or similar in Egypt back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom