What's new

Modi not to get US Visa (Again)

This Terrorist needs to be taken to the Hague and tried for war crimes and then executed.

He is no different than Einchmann who the Israelis captrued in Argentina in 1959 and executed.

We are going to elect Modi as our Prime Minister.
You guys can burn as much as you can.

When Mr. Modi become our PM, I would write him a letter to cancel Visa to Obama. I will write it for sure.

Although OT... and sorry about the language but NDA kuch nahi Ukhhad legi, The rot in the system is so deep, and the corruption is so severely rampant in all quadrants, the standard operating procedure for politicians and buruecrats has become "Inaction".

Inaction - in foreign policy, anti-corruption, judiciary, law and order, governance, development, tax enforcement, all round nothingness has filled up the sphere. Because action means responsibility and tracebility... This culture has pushed India and it's potential atleast 30 yrs back and Modi is not the solution to this.

There are no instant fixes, and if you are expecting that from Namo, then you are in for a huge disappointment, If elected I think he will do better than most of the others, but still the country will be as dysfunctional as it is right now.

On the other hand when it comes to rahul gandhi, any chimp can do the job better...

LOOK BROTHER,i am not looking for a instant overnight change nor is this magic as we all know.But hell, how long will we let this fake gandhis and congress loot us?i mean please the real grandson of GANDHI is nowhere to be seen? WTF? lets give opposition a chance? if they don't perform right then remove them, that's all i ask!
Under Able Leadership Lambs Become Lions ~
And Lions Become Lambs~
An army of sheep led by a lion are more to be feared than an army of lions led by a sheep.
Think about what i said we all want the best for our nation, this aint monarchy, let power change happen and let people decide who was best.:)

Thats a great story for another flop bollywood movie, but India is not that important as China or Russia to the world. India's importance is South Africa's importance...

and you my friend did you ever know how hard it is for you to get your IRON BROTHERS VISA?:laughcry:

Well i saw personally some of my muslim friends writing hindu cos, the chinese intelligence were grilling them each 2 hrs each.Nor was i ever asked or interrogated as YINDU or christian,buddhist etc. So figure it out Icewolf Your guys face a tough choice im not speaking asia when i was in Europe it was the same case they got interrogated not us brother~!

LOOK BROTHER,i am not looking for a instant overnight change nor is this magic as we all know.But hell, how long will we let this fake gandhis and congress loot us?i mean please the real grandson of GANDHI is nowhere to be seen? WTF? lets give opposition a chance? if they don't perform right then remove them, that's all i ask!
Under Able Leadership Lambs Become Lions ~
And Lions Become Lambs~
An army of sheep led by a lion are more to be feared than an army of lions led by a sheep.
Think about what i said we all want the best for our nation, this aint monarchy, let power change happen and let people decide who was best.:)

I wish this was that simple... if Indian voters would have voted just based on the potential of the leader, then aam aadmi party's leader would have crushed every one, Anna's lok pal bill would have passed, not a single chacha bhateja would be elected, all politicians with charge sheet would go to jail and my location flags would be different.

I wish I had your optimism, I really do, and sincerely hope and wish, your lion sheep equation works out.

best regards!

Do your anulom billom and kapalbhati properly, that might cure your retarded brain.

What brain!:woot:

Thats a great story for another flop bollywood movie, but India is not that important as China or Russia to the world. India's importance is South Africa's importance...

And you keep living in your LaLA land my friend, good for us, as long as you do we will get more trade and good relations. ;)Yes say we are same as South Africa,we don't mind infact it's good for us!! ;P

and you my friend did you ever know how hard it is for you to get your IRON BROTHERS VISA?:laughcry:

Well i saw personally some of my muslim friends writing hindu cos, the chinese intelligence were grilling them each 2 hrs each.Nor was i ever asked or interrogated as YINDU or christian,buddhist etc. So figure it out Icewolf Your guys face a tough choice im not speaking asia when i was in Europe it was the same case they got interrogated not us brother~!

Go on rosettastone.com dear, your English is terrible.

I wish this was that simple... if Indian voters would have voted just based on the potential of the leader, then aam aadmi party's leader would have crushed every one, Anna's lok pal bill would have passed, not a single chacha bhateja would be elected, all politicians with charge sheet would go to jail and my location flags would be different.

I wish I had your optimism, I really do, and sincerely hope and wish, your lion sheep equation works out.

best regards!

What brain!:woot:

Well Aam aadmi party just started brother, you can't expect a revolution happening overnight as you yourself said Mr.Modi can't do away all these things in his term.Likewise there is a timeline for anything.
We like technology now ,tomorrow we won't.
AAP requires some time to get there, it will get there but time is the factor, we now have to decide UPA (who will adamantly loot us more cos we elected them third time).OR
We give a chance to NDA to let them bring some changes and see what better they can do:?
This aint monarchy so we choose who we want.
:tup:

Go on rosettastone.com dear, your English is terrible.

Whatever my friend, my english might be terrible but hey i don't care ,Thank MR.SPELL NAZI ;).Now coming to point what is a rosettastone.com? i thought it was harry potters movie stuff. Oh i get it you are one of those guys who download those language packs from there and try to become German,Italian,Spanish, etc...

I also speak romanian would you like to say my romanian and latin is rusty or not?:tup:

The "IRON BROTHER " is to the reference of all weather friend of pakistan, you know who :D

BTW, YINDUO,YINTU is the name of India.So ask your all weather friends about it.

And i dont understand why pakistanis celebrate Mr.MODI NOT getting a VISA? is this some kind of MORAL VICTORY FOR YOU GUYS?:undecided:
Well if you celebrate just realize you keep in touch with our nations politics more than a normal citizen does,
If i ask who is pakistans who's and who in India, Nobody knows, infact i only know your PM name NS. not even your presidents name,
Were seriously not concerned about you and what you do,Just send more of your fighters we will use them as turkey shoot!
But hey those fighters kill more of your's daily than they can kill us eh? ;)

Well my friend, if you know we got more indian businessmen and students in china, while its not the same case in your favour. We are already part of BRICS so get your knowledge youngling, once we established good relations we will establish ASIA currency or whatever that currency will be called then upon consensus, just like EURO.We had the SILK ROUTE and we never had problems everyone did well and was happy, i look at future, you my friend will be there where you are unless you don't want to become part of change coming in the world.

The Indians who are rejoicing this should realize that this is the a slap on the judiciary of India.....

It is not a slap on the judiciary of India and don't try to be churlish or crudely patriotic on this. It shows the limitations of our system, and instead of brawling bharat swabhiman, we're better off facing the facts that other people seem to be able to get proof and act on them while in our own system it's easy for powerful people to twist the system and get away with it. And why not? A people gets the kind of government it deserves. If tehelka does an investigative report, people like maxist discredit it calling it owned by so & so. Sanjiv Bhatt puts his entire career on the line to speak out and instead of being rewarded gets victimized approvingly by right wingers here. We don't DESERVE better.

Do your anulom billom and kapalbhati properly, that might cure your retarded brain.

You can't deny that is a line that a few people here have taken. 'USA will pay when modi becomes PM' . Almost sounds like Barak Obama is leading daily meetngs on attack modi campaign everyday.

Back
Top Bottom