What's new

Modi not to get US Visa (Again)

He better get USA visa now because if he become PM and visa is refused then whole world will know what he did.

He better get USA visa now because if he become PM and visa is refused then whole world will know what he did.

The PM is invited by the host country for state visit and US cannot deny visa for any head of state to come to UN HQ.

Modi should not be welcomed in US, if he ever steps foot here he should be put under immediate arrest and sent to International tribunal where he will face justice for his involvement in horrific crimes in Gujarat 2002.

ever heard of Diplomatic Immunity

Modi should not be welcomed in US, if he ever steps foot here he should be put under immediate arrest and sent to International tribunal where he will face justice for his involvement in horrific crimes in Gujarat 2002.

You don't speak for everyone in the USA.

The PM is invited by the host country for state visit and US cannot deny visa for any head of state to come to UN HQ.

But thats different matter, im talking about oficial USA tour by Modi if he become PM. But lets face it chances of him becoming PM are pretty much 0%. It seem people back in India and on internet are completely two different things, remind me of PTI and Imran Khan.

But look at the odds stacked against modi- not just scumbag congress ppl, but also Barak Obama and David Cameroon and Vladimir Putin etc. I wonder if the CIA is involved in this despicable attempt to maling him and rid India of it's rightful leader!!!

Care to elaborate this part? You are saying that even some Indian Congress party leaders are lobbying INSIDE America against Modi?

Also, why would these world leaders oppose Modi? Because they think Modi can turn India around and they don't want that?

I am not saying you are wrong-- just trying to understand. Sorry, if I missed some threads which explain my questions.
Thanks.

vice chairwoman of the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom

she is not any position to give or deny visas. that is the US state departments job.

vice chairwoman of the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom

she is not is any position to give or deny visas. that is the US state departments job.

The USCIRF is funded for specifically this reason. They make such recommendations all the time; why should it be any different for one of your politicians? I will admit, it would be really awkward if he ends up becoming your head of state. :yay:

The USCIRF is funded for specifically this reason. They make such recommendations all the time; why should it be any different for one of your politicians? I will admit, it would be really awkward if he ends up becoming your head of state. :yay:

again- The state department issues or denies visas. really that simple. This body is at odds with Pakistan, china, India and practically every non christian country.

again- The state department issues or denies visas. really that simple. This body is at odds with Pakistan, china, India and practically every non christian country.

Hmm... so the law is not being followed then? Somehow someone who shouldn't have the power to deny a visa actually did so?

You sure about that?

Hmm... so the law is not being followed then? Somehow someone who shouldn't have the power to deny a visa actually did so?

You sure about that?

Read the article , it is an " opinion" " recommendation" at best. There is no law here or even power to do so for this group. I figured you Tea party guys knew much about the country.

Read the article , it is an " opinion" " recommendation" at best. There is no law here or even power to do so for this group. I figured you Tea party guys knew much about the country.

EXACTLY my point.

Like I already said,

They make such recommendations all the time

You're the one saying that they have no right to issue or deny visas. Why would you say that if you're not implying that that's what they just did?

And what's with the "Tea Party" insult? Judging by your flag you are only living in America. Who are you again?

Yes, I know far more about my country then you do, thank you very much.

EXACTLY my point.

Like I already said,

You're the one saying that they have no right to issue or deny visas. Why would you say that if you're not implying that that's what they just did?

And what's with the "Tea Party" insult? Judging by your flag you are only living in America. Who are you again?

Yes, I know far more about my country then you do, thank you very much.

my flag shows my heritage but my country is america. I use that designation here to show that I am of Indian heritage.

Now on the rest of it- The article put forth leaves an impression to some that the US will not give a visa to Modi in future. I was clarifying that the " american official" who is quoted in the article has ZERO POWER to issue or deny the visa. That it is the US state departments job to do so.

I presumed you are Tea party because of the Kenyan pot shot you took at our President in another post. That kind of language is reserved for Tea party types in the US.

hope that clarifies it for you

my flag shows my heritage but my country is america. I use that designation here to show that I am of Indian heritage.

Now on the rest of it- The article put forth leaves an impression to some that the US will not give a visa to Modi in future. I was clarifying that the " american official" who is quoted in the article has ZERO POWER to issue or deny the visa. That it is the US state departments job to do so.

I presumed you are Tea party because of the Kenyan pot shot you took at our President in another post. That kind of language is reserved for Tea party types in the US.

hope that clarifies it for you

I find it funny to see a supposed "American" proudly waving the Indian flag is all. You may be an "American citizen", that is, you're an American on paper, but you are no true American. Who would you support in a fight between India and the USA for example? Would your undying support go to "our" country?

There is no such thing as a hyphenated American, and you won't even find that many libturds that disagree with that.

Back
Top Bottom