What's new

Modi not to get US Visa (Again)

America of course. It's the country my ancestors built and bled for, as did I.

Ok so,

1: You lied about your military service

2: You would not choose America in a hypothetical war with India

3: You would hightail it to India if they were ever more prosperous than my country

You are not an American, and looking at the comment history, it seems quite a few people have already made this statement before. Why am I not surprised....

Congrats bachmann and now go shine that flag pin and make sure your supply of hoods are in spin cycle- for your boys night out tonight. I on the other hand am not surprised when the tea baggers open their mouths.

I don't need to qualify myself to the crowd that thinks siblings are friends w/ benefits. I don't need to qualify myself with the crowd that puts watching Nascar and drinking beaaaarr as a learning experience, I don't need to qualify myself with to a fox news tea bagger types and certainly don't need to qualify myself to the highest welfare recipient group aka the birther bagger crowd.

You just walked in here kiddo, so I will chalk up your idiotic questioning of me as, well, something hick baggers do. :)

He is white, He is christian, He and his ancestors have 'bled' for the nation. He is 'entitled' for an answer............how dare you disagree :lol:

The point is that Indians belong in India, not in America.

We all agree on that ......... Indian citizens do belong to India :lol:

Where do white christian belong to ? :tongue:

Congrats bachmann and now go shine that flag pin and make sure your supply of hoods are in spin cycle- for your boys night out tonight.

Only retarded anti-American pigs make such stupid comments.

Anyone who said what I said would be a patriot, not the most overused term from scum like you in history ("racist").

Ok, congrats, virtually all Americans are racist because we believe in saluting to and obeying one flag, rather than two. Even the libturds went crazy when the "Mexican American" was waving the US and Mexican flags after he won his race during the 2012 Olympics.

Go back to India you un-American pig.

He and his ancestors have 'bled' for the nation. He is 'entitled' for an answer............how dare you disagree :lol:

:D - these guys actually wanted to secede from america when their guy Romney lost.

They actually called themselves TEA 'Baggers'! :rofl:
They think MOOOSSSLims are going to enforce Sharia law in the US

6a00d83451bb2969e20120a61ffdea970b-800wi

:D - these guys actually wanted to secede from america when their guy Romney lost.

They actually called themselves TEA 'Baggers'! :rofl:
They think MOOOSSSLims are going to enforce Sharia law in the US

In all fairness if the muslims become greater than 10% of your population they will most certainly ask for the sharia law in the US.

In all fairness if the muslims become greater than 10% of your population they will most certainly ask for the sharia law in the US.

can't , we have something called a constitution. that is just a silly anti Muslim prejudice they have. well anti muslim, anti black, anti brown-- anything that is does not scream ' white power'

Nah, that's a stereotype of Asians who have lived and have been born in this country still being considered Asian.

That's not the same as an Indian proudly waving the Indian flag, going from thread to thread defending India (y'know, almost as if he's Indian), lying about his military service and at the same time refusing to answer the simple question as to whether he would support his [supposed] country in a fight against India.

What about you? Whom do you support in a hypothetical fight between the UK and USA?

probably has SOMETHING to do with his involvement in the butchering of 2,000+ Muslims in Gujrat

just a thought

can't , we have something called a constitution. that is just a silly anti Muslim prejudice they have. well anti muslim, anti black, anti brown-- anything that is does not scream ' white power'

I dint say they will get it. I said they will ask for Sharia. I dont think that is prejudice, that is just understanding of their collective behavior and the negative effect it can have on societies. No one has better understanding of that than Indians.

USA is far too right wing christian for giving any laxity to muslims.....or even hindus for that matter. For all practical matters it is a christian nation that is tolerant of other religions as long as the status quo is not disturbed.

The moment the status quo is disturbed ....you find Flat_Top56's howling in protest and will resort all sort of immoral and unethical behavior in order to restore the status quo. That is the nature of America.

I dint say they will get it. I said they will ask for Sharia. I dont think that is prejudice, that is just understanding of their collective behavior and the negative effect it can have on societies. No one has better understanding of that than Indians.

USA is far too right wing christian for giving any laxity to muslims.....or even hindus for that matter. For all practical matters it is a christian nation that is tolerant of other religions as long as the status quo is not disturbed.

The moment the status quo is disturbed ....you find Flat_Top56's howling in protest and will resort all sort of immoral and unethical behavior in order to restore the status quo. That is the nature of America.

well for that matter @Flat_Top56 types ask us to change our constitution to Christianity all the time or ask for no separation of Church and state. still does not and won't happen. that Muslim Sharia crap scare in the US is just by these right wing tea baggers. Muslims in the US are mostly the educated lot or moderate lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
well for that matter @Flat_Top56 types ask us to change our constitution to Christianity all the time or ask for no separation of Church and state. still does not and won't happen. that Muslim Sharia crap scare in the US is just by these right wing tea baggers. Muslims in the US are mostly the educated lot or moderate lot.

You will be surprised what the educated and moderate lot will demand when they become 10% of the population.......hope you never find out.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about you? Whom do you support in a hypothetical fight between the UK and USA?

America is my country. I would gladly die for.

The Indian pretending to be an American would not, if it came to fighting to protect this country against his people.

America is my country. I would gladly die for.

The Indian pretending to be an American would not, if it came to fighting to protect this country against his people.

Seems to be a hypothetical scenario.

And a bad one at that.

Back
Top Bottom