What's new

Modi not to get US Visa (Again)

I find it funny to see a supposed "American" proudly waving the Indian flag is all. You may be an "American citizen", that is, you're an American on paper, but you are no true American. Who would you support in a fight between India and the USA for example? Would your undying support go to "our" country?

There is no such thing as a hyphenated American, and you won't even find that many libturds that disagree with that.

So you are a tea bagger and I was right about that. My interests are always american interests and I have that reputation on these forums. We are a military family - something most of your bagger politicians got deferments for. I don't need the Nascar crowd telling me if I am american or not. My flag here is to make it known that I am of Indian heritage since we have a gathering of 3 nations here mostly, that's all. a forum flag does not make me unamerican , but that is something you Tea baggers can't comprehend. we are a nation of immigrants if you knew that about OUR country!

I know all of this is a bit too much for you FOX news followers. I should be looked at as the classic republican voter but because of you baggers I feel unwelcome and so do many americans . I'd rather play $500 more in taxes than vote for tea party/ republicans. So yes I vote democrat every time now. Should not be a shock since you baggers have lost every minority group. Now I'm off to a concert and you can have the last word.

Last time I checked - it was you tea baggers who wanted to secede from the country.

Care to elaborate this part? You are saying that even some Indian Congress party leaders are lobbying INSIDE America against Modi?

Also, why would these world leaders oppose Modi? Because they think Modi can turn India around and they don't want that?

I am not saying you are wrong-- just trying to understand. Sorry, if I missed some threads which explain my questions.
Thanks.

I was referring to conspiracy theorist and their theories on this issue

Modi should not be welcomed in US, if he ever steps foot here he should be put under immediate arrest and sent to International tribunal where he will face justice for his involvement in horrific crimes in Gujarat 2002.

First of all I am not surprised that you are not familiar with US. The " Official" cited in this article has zero power to grant or deny visas. It is the state department that does so, in the US.

Secondly- As much I don't like it too- because of the overt bias - the chances are they would arrest your lot first( Pakistani Muslims)...it is you that they despise more than anyone.

So you are a tea bagger and I was right about that. My interests are always american interests and I have that reputation on these forums. We are a military family - something most of your bagger politicians got deferments for. I don't need the Nascar crowd telling me if I am american or not. My flag here is to make it known that I am of Indian heritage since we have a gathering of 3 nations here mostly, that's all. a forum flag does not make me unamerican , but that is something you Tea baggers can't comprehend. we are a nation of immigrants if you knew that about OUR country!

I know all of this is a bit too much for you FOX news followers. I should be looked at as the classic republican voter but because of you baggers I feel unwelcome and so do many americans . I'd rather play $500 more in taxes than vote for tea party/ republicans. So yes I vote democrat every time now. Should not be a shock since you baggers have lost every minority group. Now I'm off to a concert and you can have the last word.

Last time I checked - it was you tea baggers who wanted to secede from the country.

LOL, sure you are buddy. I don't even watch FOX.

Who do you think built this country? Flag-waving Indians? Or us Tea-bagger Englishman?

And I'm not at all surprised that you didn't answer my question. Who would you support if it came to blows? India or the USA? Choose one!

This is keeping him in the news and that is good for him.

The Visa thing is overblown. He doesn't really need to visit the USA.

Someone reminding me of this video posted here earlier. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Who do you think built this country? Flag-waving Indians? Or us Tea-bagger Englishman?

And I'm not at all surprised that you didn't answer my question. Who would you support if it came to blows? India or the USA? Choose one!

I don't need to answer any questions about my values and dignify that ignorant question to a tea bagger- especially since you are too slow to comprehend what a ' military ' family means. Unlike you baggers who want to secede, we don't have a relationship with america based on party first and not country. And immigrants built this country, not you baggers. But I give your single most contribution to america AKA you did introduce the cousin= friends with benefits concept to OUR country.

I don't need to answer any questions about my values and dignify that ignorant question to a tea bagger- especially since you are too slow to comprehend what a ' military ' family means. Unlike you baggers who want to secede, we don't have a relationship with america based on party first and not country. And immigrants built this country, not you baggers. But I give your single most contribution to america AKA you did introduce the cousin= friends with benefits concept to OUR country.

You can keep upper-casing "our" country all you want. It won't change anything buddy.

Everyone here knows who built this country. As much as you try to lie to yourself, you and I both know the truth very well.

Fact of the matter is, you refuse to answer the question because you know how disgraceful your answer would be. We all know you're an American... until it comes time to make a sacrifice. If India became more prosperous than my country you'd be the first one to hightail outta here. And everyone knows what you would do in a hypothetical war between India and the US. You are NOT a patriot.

you are too slow to comprehend what a ' military ' family means

You're too slow to comprehend the English language. Try and make your sentences more clear and understandable. If you're saying you served, well, you must be the first Indian flag-waver in the US Armed Forces (and I doubt your credibility regardless).

y'see, I'm one of those 'evil' Americans who has ancestry here going back 400 years (y'know, killer of the injuns and all that 3rd world smarmy bs). I can tell when people BS from a mile away.

Tell me, who was your CO? What units did you serve in, when and where? I HAVE been deployed, and my family has a history of service to this great nation. Don't try and BS me.

Oh and NONE of that "not worth my time" or "I don't need to answer" bullchit. We all know how easy it is to make excuses.

Someone reminding me of this video posted here earlier. ;)

Nah, that's a stereotype of Asians who have lived and have been born in this country still being considered Asian.

That's not the same as an Indian proudly waving the Indian flag, going from thread to thread defending India (y'know, almost as if he's Indian), lying about his military service and at the same time refusing to answer the simple question as to whether he would support his [supposed] country in a fight against India.

Last edited by a moderator:

:lol:

I already know his answer to your question, but it is funny to see an american having doubts about his answer. Some things are just priceless :D

Happy to see that you do not disappoint. You certainly meet our expectation. He is brown AND a Hindu. That is double jeopardy :lol:

What a shame he did not ask you if you would choose England or US if there is a war between them :lol: .........then again ......where are you 'originally' from ? :devil:

You can keep upper-casing "our" country all you want. It won't change anything buddy.

Everyone here knows who built this country. As much as you try to lie to yourself, you and I both know the truth very well.

Fact of the matter is, you refuse to answer the question because you know how disgraceful your answer would be. We all know you're an American... until it comes time to make a sacrifice. If India became more prosperous than my country you'd be the first one to hightail outta here. And everyone knows what you would do in a hypothetical war between India and the US. You are NOT a patriot.

You're too slow to comprehend the English language. Try and make your sentences more clear and understandable. If you're saying you served, well, you must be the first Indian flag-waver in the US Armed Forces (and I doubt your credibility regardless).

y'see, I'm one of those 'evil' Americans who has ancestry here going back 400 years (y'know, killer of the injuns and all that 3rd world smarmy bs). I can tell when people BS from a mile away.

Tell me, who was your CO? What units did you serve in, when and where? I HAVE been deployed, and my family has a history of service to this great nation. Don't try and BS me.

Oh and NONE of that "not worth my time" or "I don't need to answer" bullchit. We all know how easy it is to make excuses.

I don't need to qualify myself to the crowd that thinks siblings are friends w/ benefits. I don't need to qualify myself with the crowd that puts watching Nascar and drinking beaaaarr as a learning experience, I don't need to qualify myself with to a fox news tea bagger types and certainly don't need to qualify myself to the highest welfare recipient group aka the birther bagger crowd.

You just walked in here kiddo, so I will chalk up your idiotic questioning of me as, well, something hick baggers do. :)

:lol:

I already know his answer to your question, but it is funny to see an american having doubts about his answer. Some things are just priceless :D

Happy to see that you do not disappoint. You certainly meet our expectation. He is brown AND a Hindu. That is double jeopardy :lol:

What a shame he did not ask you if you would choose England or US if there is a war between them :lol: .........then again ......where are you 'originally' from ? :devil:

America of course. It's the country my ancestors built and bled for, as did I.

I don't need to qualify myself to the crowd that thinks siblings are friends w/ benefits. I don't need to qualify myself with the crowd that puts watching Nascar and drinking beaaaarr as a learning experience, I don't need to qualify myself with to a fox news tea bagger types and certainly don't need to qualify myself to the highest welfare recipient group aka the birther bagger crowd.

You just walked in here kiddo, so I will chalk up your idiotic questioning of me as, well, something hick baggers do. :)

Ok so,

1: You lied about your military service

2: You would not choose America in a hypothetical war with India

3: You would hightail it to India if they were ever more prosperous than my country

You are not an American, and looking at the comment history, it seems quite a few people have already made this statement before. Why am I not surprised....

Back
Top Bottom