What's new

Modi: No benefit of fight, want to live respectfully with Pakistan

Very interesting, you have now intrigued me further to ask you to expand on what do you mean by regional strategic paradigm? who's and what is it?

'Primarily' due Interest and concerns of all the countries situated in this region', secondarily their allies'

By "regional status quo", I am sure you mean Indo Pak relations or Indo - others relations? good points indeed, do you believe Modi is looking or willing to upset or change this regional status quo for popularity (among Indian masses I believe)?

No by the term 'regional status co' I mean regional equilibrium equation net effect which, is equivalent to '0' and it must be maintain at equilibrium, it is necessary for 'business as usual' in this region which allow business, growth & stability of this region, its a multilateral scenario rather than bi or trilateral.

Modi presents himself as business friendly leader, but Modi have a background (rightly or wrongly its not that important), Modi is not Bajpai or Advani who were more known to the world and more importantly to the global establishment. Modi needs to get 'engage more' with the regional and global audience.

'Primarily' due Interest and concerns of all the countries situated in this region', secondarily their allies'

No by the term 'regional status co' I mean regional equilibrium equation net effect which, is equivalent to '0' and it must be maintain at equilibrium, it is necessary for 'business as usual' in this region which allow business, growth & stability of this region, its a multilateral scenario rather than bi or trilateral.

Modi presents himself as business friendly leader, but Modi have a background (rightly or wrongly its not that important), Modi is not Bajpai or Advani who were more known to the world and more importantly to the global establishment. Modi needs to get 'engage more' with the regional and global audience.

Damn, that just bounced over my head.

existence of the world is centered around India, therefore its natural for Indians to feel out of the world ........

That didn't make any sense. Wanna try and rephrase to make your point? (If there was one!)

That didn't make any sense. Wanna try and rephrase to make your point? (If there was one!)
as-a-married-man-mfw-other-girls-talk-to-me-about-problems-they-are-having-with-their-boyfriends-10745.gif

Modi is getting soft day by day. What's going on man?. Mango. Hehehe

So I was right about your post, it wasn't really supposed to make sense. Good luck increasing your post count by having more of incoherent babbling and copy pasting GIFs.:cheesy: I'm sure Mods have granted you immunity from posting random BS already!

So I was right about your post, it wasn't really supposed to make sense. Good luck increasing your post count by having more of incoherent babbling and copy pasting GIFs.:cheesy: I'm sure Mods have granted you immunity from posting random BS already!

*** is on fire ............. :oops:

gif-fire-dumb-nsfw-603449.gif

Jang Multimedia
185.gif

Modi aides’ cross-border mission

Close associates of the Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial candidate, Narendra Modi, made a quiet trip to Pakistan recently to reach out to government officials and politicians of the ruling Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz), say government sources in Pakistan.

While declining to name the visitors, the sources said this was a practice all over the world and ought to be viewed as a positive move. But the visit had been kept under wraps as Mr. Modi was perceived to be anti-Muslim here.

The surprise element is that the visit took place even before the election result, and nothing concrete was expected as an outcome.

Jang Multimedia
185.gif

Modi aides’ cross-border mission

Close associates of the Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial candidate, Narendra Modi, made a quiet trip to Pakistan recently to reach out to government officials and politicians of the ruling Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz), say government sources in Pakistan.

While declining to name the visitors, the sources said this was a practice all over the world and ought to be viewed as a positive move. But the visit had been kept under wraps as Mr. Modi was perceived to be anti-Muslim here.

The surprise element is that the visit took place even before the election result, and nothing concrete was expected as an outcome.

Well, no harm in trying a new initiative.

If we can increase trade and make money both ways, why not? We have a big problem with China too. But does that stop them from making them our largest trade partner?

Japan and China are daggers at each other; but still the number of business flights alone between the two is staggering.

Malaysia and Thailand don't like each other; but both of them are trading partners in ASEAN.

The only thing is; there is very limited stuff in which you and we can trade.

Trading is different from compromising sovereignty.

Back
Top Bottom