What's new

Modi: No benefit of fight, want to live respectfully with Pakistan

yea internal matter why india always cry and bend its *** toward america to pressurerise Pakistan govt for the arrest of hafis saeed atleast extremist in our country dont win anything during elections.. it happens only in india and secondly Hafiz saeed is our internal matter
Hafiz saeed is a terrorist.....
u need to know who a terrorist is......then speak up.....

Well you people are opening thread at Pakistan Defence Forum ..... but having issue when someone from the other side present different perspective
no not having issue ...but only amused to see how negative and insecure people suddenly start to feel seeing a strong leadership in neighbor.....

Yeh kya logic hai bhai?

simple my dear simple .... you people are discussing Modi so much that it is attracting unnecessary debate .....

'Election of Modi or BJP is not the concern of Pakistani audience', but you can not refuse their right to have a meaningful debate for the understanding of 'Modi phenomena' and the 'political environment of India' ... which will have its impact on Pakistan.

narendra-modi.jpg

simple my dear simple .... you people are discussing Modi so much that it is attracting unnecessary debate .....

'Election of Modi or BJP is not the concern of Pakistani audience', but you can not refuse their right to have a meaningful debate for the understanding of 'Modi phenomena' and the 'political environment of India' ... which will have its impact on Pakistan.

I am not talking about the debating in the forum - rather all the media write ups and the tv debates that's coming out of Pakistan on Modi and Indian elections.

How will the political environment in India have an impact on Pakistan?

one thing I do not understand.....
Is modi running to become PM of pakistan.......and the voters are from India....
OR
Modi is PM candidate for India and indians have to vote for him......

why modi has become a night mare for pakistani people.......why pakistanis are worried abt modi being elected as PM of india....
its totally Indian internal matter.....we will decide who will be our PM......
neither US, nor britain nor Pakistan,,,nor germany.......
so why this fuss over the issue...........:wacko:

You're right Modi is not our concern. But we are your neighbours it's our right :p

I am not talking about the debating in the forum - rather all the media write ups and the tv debates that's coming out of Pakistan on Modi and Indian elections.

come on how many TV programmes have u watched about Modi we have so many local issues to discuss at mainstream media ..... Zahid Hamid ki example mate dena even he did only one or two programmes.

In print media i haven't read any single column about Modi till today .... (I only read two three news paper... its a confession)

How will the political environment in India have an impact on Pakistan?

in modern politics all states are interconnected ....

Last edited:
Exactly. Hum to apna gum Pakistanio ko nahi sunate par Pakistani Hindustanio ke LAmmaddaar banke aa dhamakte hain. Why not we care bout our Business. Modi will become PM or not shudnt be Pakistani worry at all. :)

Then why don't you restrict him from passing statements about Pakistan? :azn: . . If he would pass statements then we'll post comments. :coffee:

come on how many TV programmes have to watched about Modi we have so many local issues to be discussed at main stream media ..... Zahid Hamid ki example mate dena even he did only one or two programmes.
In print media i haven't read any single column about Modi till today .... (I only read two three news paper)

I have watched more than 12 till now ( not including zaid cartoon hamid;s videos ) :p::p::p:
You're right Modi is not our concern. But we are your neighbours it's our right :p

Line me lago. or bhi Bahot sare videshi fan hain Modi ji ke :chilli::chilli::chilli:

I have watched more than 12 till now ( not including zaid cartoon hamid;s videos ) :p::p::p:

plz post links yaar main bi tu time pass karoooooo ..... PPO se kaan paak gye hai sun sun kaer .......

Then why don't you restrict him from passing statements about Pakistan? :azn: . . If he would pass statements then we'll post comments. :coffee:
To theek hai dear, karo baat. Maine jananiyon se argue nahi karna. Koi jeeta hai tum logo se? :tsk:

come on how many TV programmes have to watched about Modi we have so many local issues to discuss at mainstream media ..... Zahid Hamid ki example mate dena even he did only one or two programmes.

In print media i haven't read any single column about Modi till today .... (I only read two three news paper... its a confession)

in modern politics all states are interconnected ....

A simple google search on Pakistan media on Modi and BJP throws up numerous articles and debates - it's not even about the number - it's more about the content in those articles. There seems to be some huge concern on display.

Of course - geo politics of states are interconnected but how does Modi as an individual impact Pakistan?

A simple google search on Pakistan media on Modi and BJP throws up numerous articles and debates - it's not even about the number - it's more about the content in those articles. There seems to be some huge concern on display.

Oh dear from mainstream media who have some weightage and sensible audience ..... don't take some sensationalized media serious .... do you even take every post of this forum serious ....

Of course - geo politics of states are interconnected but how does Modi as an individual impact Pakistan?

'Now Modi is not an individual' ... first clear up your mind if you want to understand 'his impact in future politics of this region' ......

Back
Top Bottom