What's new

Modi: No benefit of fight, want to live respectfully with Pakistan

Oh dear from mainstream media who have some weightage and sensible audience ..... don't take some sensationalized media serious .... do you even take every post of this forum serious ....

'Now Modi is not an individual' ... first clear up your mind if you want to understand 'his impact in future politics of this region' ......

Gimme the name of that main stream media so I can give you the link.

That's what I am asking you - you being a Pakistani - how does Modi impact Pakistan?

That's what I am asking you - you being a Pakistani - how does Modi impact Pakistan?

Existence of Pakistan is centered around India, therefore its only natural that Pakistanis will take keen interest in what is otherwise considered internal matters of India.

PS @ Mods, what is this ch****panti of inserting song videos in reply? Is that an acceptable conduct in PDF now?

Do u have any documented proof that ISI is sending Mujhaideen in Indian held kashmir?? its peopleof Azad kashmir helping their relatives of occupied Kashmir .. nothing to do with Pakistani intelligence
In which world you are living ? :lol:

Your ISI and Army general have written books ,have told on camera they do,There need to have no evidence that sun rises in morning .

Btw the word is jitna :sarcastic:
damn.....U can't appreciate my hard work ...:(
but 1 letter missed and u start criticizing.........:angry:

You're right Modi is not our concern. But we are your neighbours it's our right :p
yes u are my neighbor......
but ur right....what ..right ..freedom of speech ....or freedom of answering on PDF.....:D:D

Gimme the name of that main stream media so I can give you the link.

If you can grasp what I said about Modi in my previous posts than I have no need to explain further ..... If you are unable to understand than my dear its no use to debate at least as of now ..... you will get what is said when you get mature .....

but you can not refuse their right to have a meaningful debate for the understanding of 'Modi phenomena' and the 'political environment of India' ... which will have its impact on Pakistan.

'Now Modi is not an individual' ... first clear up your mind if you want to understand 'his impact in future politics of this region' ......

Existence of Pakistan is centered around India, therefore its only natural that Pakistanis will take keen interest in what is otherwise considered internal matters of India.

PS @ Mods, what is this ch****panti of inserting song videos in reply? Is that an acceptable conduct in PDF now?

existence of the world is centered around India, therefore its natural for Indians to feel out of the world ........ :sarcastic:

damn.....U can't appreciate my hard work ...:(
but 1 letter missed and u start criticizing.........:angry:

yes u are my neighbor......
but ur right....what ..right ..freedom of speech ....or freedom of answering on PDF.....:D:D

Try harder :P

I guess both :P

If you can grasp what I said about Modi in my previous posts than I have no need to explain further ..... If you are unable to understand than my dear its no use to debate at least as of now ..... you will get what is said when you get mature .....

existence of the world is centered around India, therefore its natural for Indians to feel out of the world ........ :sarcastic:

mere bhai, I have a simple question, how does a Modi becoming the Indian PM be any different than a Mulayam, Kejriwal or pappu becoming the Indian PM?

please tell me how will Modi becoming PM impact Pakistan differently compared to anyone else becoming PM of India? this is a genuine question because I am intrigued by it and am unable to know why would the circumstances be any different.

mere bhai, I have a simple question, how does a Modi becoming the Indian PM be any different than a Mulayam, Kejriwal or pappu becoming the Indian PM?

please tell me how will Modi becoming PM impact Pakistan differently compared to anyone else becoming PM of India? this is a genuine question because I am intrigued by it and am unable to know why would the circumstances be any different.

"possibility" of adoption of policies which 'might' not be 'aline with the regional strategic paradigm' .... further those policies 'may' have 'widespread acceptance & popularity' in 'local audience' but can 'disturb' the 'regional status co'

that all I could say precisely & concisely about Modi .....
=================================================
plz keep in mind BJP is not coming into the power for the first time ..... so an interesting 'case study' ..... its is irrelevant with this topic but let be 'speculate' that I am not seeing BJP lead alliance securing convincing Majority which may result a BJP lead central government but weaker than expectations of many.

Now Pakistanis should become Modi's friend....:D

We don't believe in the words of Politicians because they will look you in the eye and lie like a fiend.

We gauge them by their Deeds and Actions.

How they resolve "Water Issues" with us and how they resolve Kashmir issues with us.

"possibility" of adoption of policies which 'might' not be 'aline with the regional strategic paradigm' .... further those policies 'may' have 'widespread acceptance & popularity' in 'local audience' but can 'disturb' the 'regional status co'

Very interesting, you have now intrigued me further to ask you to expand on what do you mean by regional strategic paradigm? who's and what is it?

By "regional status quo", I am sure you mean Indo Pak relations or Indo - others relations? good points indeed, do you believe Modi is looking or willing to upset or change this regional status quo for popularity (among Indian masses I believe)?

plz keep in mind BJP is not coming into the power for the first time ..... so an interesting 'case study' ..... its is irrelevant with this topic but let be 'speculate' that I am not seeing BJP lead alliance securing convincing Majority which may result a BJP lead central government but weaker than expectations of many.

By most indications, BJP and Modi are indeed securing popular mandate and are indeed coming to power with a majority - might be a slim majority though...but a majority nonetheless.

We don't believe in the words of Politicians because they will look you in the eye and lie like a fiend.

We gauge them by their Deeds and Actions.

How they resolve "Water Issues" with us and how they resolve Kashmir issues with us.
I thought water issue was settled on an international court....:what:
n do u seriously think BJP is gonna embarass itslf again after Kargil??.....moreover why cant Pakistan just look beyond Kashmir,,,...we have sorted our priorities ,,u guys need to do same...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom