What's new

Modi: No benefit of fight, want to live respectfully with Pakistan

thats not what he was saying in his earlier speeches, but as always moods and wordings change as they get closer to elections.

There is world of diff between what a Politician says when he is in the opposition and what he does when in power.

If the NDA wins and gets a majority Modi will only be the senior of the cabinet members, he alone cannot and will not be allowed to run the nation or its policies.

The NDA was no less vitriolic during Vajpayee's tenure. The best things happened then.

Modi is a pragmatist & pragmatism says that hostility does not help.

don't be so naive .... listen this song one more dedication to one & only ..... :whistle:

Kab maine ye socha tha
Kab maine ye jaana tha

Tum itna badal jaoge

Tum itna mujhe chahoge

Tum itna pyaar karoge
Tum yoon ikraar karoge

Mere mehboob mere sanam
Shukriya meherbaani karam

Tum par mere pyaar ka jaadu pehle to nahin tha
Dil jaisa hai beqaabu pehle to nahin tha

Pehle to nahin hoti thi yoon pyaar ki baatein
Pehle to nahin hoti thi yoon pyaar ki baatein

Hairaan hoon main sunke sarkaar ki baatein
Ikraar ki baatein hon ya inkaar ki baatein

"Baat chhedi to hai kam se kam"
Shukriya meherbaani karamMere mehboob mere sanam

............. :lol:

@WAR-rior .... this one is dedicated to you ..... A Ghazal of Munir Niazi sang by Medhi Hassan

Kaise kaise log hamare jee ko jalane aa jaate hain
Apne apne gham ke fasane hamein sunane aa jaate hain

Exactly. Hum to apna gum Pakistanio ko nahi sunate par Pakistani Hindustanio ke LAmmaddaar banke aa dhamakte hain. Why not we care bout our Business. Modi will become PM or not shudnt be Pakistani worry at all. :)

Exactly. Hum to apna gum Pakistanio ko nahi sunate par Pakistani Hindustanio ke LAmmaddaar banke aa dhamakte hain. Why not we care bout our Business. Modi will become PM or not shudnt be Pakistani worry at all. :)

Well in this case Modi is victim of his own fame .... u know what I mean ... :rolleyes:

Well in this case Modi is victim of his own fame .... u know what I mean ... :rolleyes:
No fame. Only some allegations from opposition. Officially, hes been acquitted by Supreme Court. Some reeason right. Obviously, opposition cannot see him being so successful in governance which they still havent learnt. I mean, they are putting Rahul Gandhi against him. That man still needs Mummy n didi support to win his elections. Who cant even speak properly.

Its like a company owner pushing his son to be the next chairman and learn the business.

Modi has otherwise on ground proved everyone wrong. No curfew in Gujrat, fuget bout riot in past 1 decade. Some reason right.

Pakistanis cant comprehend logic so easily thats why their blabbering is always n always baseless.

one thing I do not understand.....
Is modi running to become PM of pakistan.......and the voters are from India....
OR
Modi is PM candidate for India and indians have to vote for him......

why modi has become a night mare for pakistani people.......why pakistanis are worried abt modi being elected as PM of india....
its totally Indian internal matter.....we will decide who will be our PM......
neither US, nor britain nor Pakistan,,,nor germany.......
so why this fuss over the issue...........:wacko:

Is modi running to become PM of pakistan.......and the voters are from India....
OR

why modi has become a night mare for pakistani people.......why pakistanis are worried abt modi being elected as PM of india....
Because they are followers of people like Zaid Hameed. Atleast, their talks prove so. Only hes da one talking fear mongering stuff against Modi. He has an agenda and Pakistanis are actively abetting it.

OR

It is intriguing for sureo_O. Totally surprised by Pakistani's reaction for something that doesn't concern them at all.

OR

Because if Lal topi:D:D:D:D

OR

yea internal matter why india always cry and bend its *** toward america to pressurerise Pakistan govt for the arrest of hafis saeed atleast extremist in our country dont win anything during elections.. it happens only in india and secondly Hafiz saeed is our internal matter

yea internal matter why india always cry and bend its *** toward america to pressurerise Pakistan govt for the arrest of hafis saeed atleast extremist in our country dont win anything during elections.. it happens only in india and secondly Hafiz saeed is our internal matter

If your state agencies don't send their paltu mujahideens here and blast them off in their own country,we dont have any problem with who is doing what in pakistan

Pakistanis cant comprehend logic so easily thats why their blabbering is always n always baseless.

Though I don't advise free cost as its against my profession but I want to give u one piece of advise 'Smile, Why Because you can' ....

most of the time at this forum I personally follow this one ........ :whistle:
10178000_541596162627086_1921545872413004333_n.jpg

OR

Well you people are opening thread at Pakistan Defence Forum ..... but having issue when someone from the other side present different perspective

It is intriguing for sureo_O. Totally surprised by Pakistani's reaction for something that doesn't concern them at all.

if its not concern to Pakistan at all why are you so concern about Pakistani reaction ....

If your state agencies don't send their paltu mujahideens here and blast them off in their own country,we dont have any problem with who is doing what in pakistan
Do u have any documented proof that ISI is sending Mujhaideen in Indian held kashmir?? its peopleof Azad kashmir helping their relatives of occupied Kashmir .. nothing to do with Pakistani intelligence

Back
Top Bottom