What's new

Modi May Be Interested in Cross-Border Covert Ops Against Pakistan

Yea their ancestors were buddhists and jains like ashoka,chandargupth maurya etc ,how they become hindus??
But on the other side our ancestors accepted islam with their will and islam did not use any force to convert people but some stubborn hindus are still worshiping their monkey and elephant gods to this day.
they are all product of rape and hence raping others in return in all over india.

Its better to worship Nature than worshiping a man made Arabic Tribal God. The God who was non existing 1500 year ago, a Man goes to a hill top and made a God, and his follower followed that God..

The Name of God is also taken from "God of Moon"..

so if thats true then punjabis,sindhis ,kashmiris and pathans are also your brothers ?? why you are raping and opressing your kashmiri brothers? hypocrite ?

Liar, From where "Arabic Tribal god followers" learn spread propaganda and lie...

Yes India Pakistan, Afghanistan, BD, Burma is one blood and one day all will start following Natural God...

Rather than following some Imported God...

That means BD is also very vulnerable. Will that butcher go for assassinations of pro-BD politicians and intellectuals to keep Hasina in power? RAW is already very bolder and openly doing stuffs in BD. I believe that butcher will be very militant like and may even militarily intervene in BD in the future. @MBI Munshi

That means BD is also very vulnerable. Will that butcher go for assassinations of pro-BD politicians and intellectuals to keep Hasina in power? RAW is already very bolder and openly doing stuffs in BD. I believe that butcher will be very militant like and may even militarily intervene in BD in the future. @MBI Munshi

Lie Propaganda and Drama.. RAW is weak organization, It just do paper work..

Did you find the evidence to prosecute him?? If you had the evidence you would have hanged him without remorse. See the video and find for yourself how your police planted false evidence...

where is the video??

no but my point was that what you have in common with those balochs ? How can they become your brothers ?
@DESERT FIGHTER bro you are a baloch do you really think these indians are your brothers ? :lol:

Lmao... we call em "bagas" .. alternative to Pakhtus "kunni" ... brothers hahaha... people consider them sub human-inferior... not sorry to say..

Ask Irfan Baloch or Pk_Baloch or even Seriki speaking Baluch Imran Khan... if they consider anti Pak indians their "brothers"..

where is the video??

Can you watch youtube or is it banned in Pakistan? If you are not able to watch then I will give small synopsis of the video.

The man in the video is shaukat saleem who was the key witness in Sarabjeet's case. Based on his evidence Sarabjeet got convicted. He admits later to the press that he never saw Sarabjeet singh in his life and he was told to tell the lie in front of the judge. Sarabjeet insisted that he put his hand on Koran and then tell the truth. Shaukat says he was dumb folded for a second but decided to repeat the lie because he was afraid of police pressure. Police vanish even good people without any trace.
He says that he does not know if Sarabjeet is innocent or guilty but he thinks that 15 years in jail is long enough for any one person and he should be freed.

According to Ansar Burney Trust, which has taken up his case, Sarabjit was NOT arrested red handed, he was not arrested with any bombs and there was no credible evidence that proved he was a terrorist.

RAW is already doing it and financing terrorism in Pakistan, what new Modi will do?

The military may intervene but it is also heavily infiltrated by RAW at the top levels ....

Genius if RAW already controls BD then how they will allow any leader of your army that is not pro-India???

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom