What's new

Modi led BJP govt may choose to support Awami govt atlast says Janes

Are you think Indian support for Awami govt. will change significantly by new BJP govt ?

• Total voters
Uneducated.

If Hindus in BD resort to violence like the Muslims in India do, or retaliate when attacked (unlike how BD Hindus and Buddhists did when atleast a dozen of their temples were desecrated or totally burned down only last year) then you will probably see even worse communal rioting in BD than what we have seen in India.

And yes when BD posters say its out of frustration, but when Indians get frustrated its bigotry eh? Get off your high horse please. BD hindus are leaving BD, Indian muslims are NOT leaving India. The proof is in the pudding, not the occasstional breakdown of law and order in a part of a vast vast nation.

Dude, BD Hindu population has stabilised at the 9 per cent mark since 2000.

Fake figures!

It's less than five percent. Even Talisma knows this.

OK. Got a credible source to back up your claim?

Hindus are very common in all the major towns and cities of BD - they are just as much considered BD'shi as any Muslim is.

I dont say it.

The Government of Bangladesh has conducted a Judicial Inquiry and trial and declared them to be illegal and banned them.
There has been a trial and razakars - who are those that supported Pakistan when it was trying to conduct genocide on their fellow Bengalis - have been found guilty and are on death row.

I support the GoB. I wish GoI supports GoB in this noble venture as well. GoI should bring all its resources to get the last remaining razakars.
OK and what about the trials of those who Massacred Countless beharis?
Karachi is full of Urdu speaking beharis. Come to Pakistan and have a first hand experience. Ask them how there fathers uncles brothers and sons had been Butchered by Bengalis all before the start of Pakistan Military operation.

There are credible allegations that it was Awami League goons that were attacking Hindus in order
to blame Jamaat.

Jamaat is tolerant of both Hindus and Buddhists.

Already @Manmohan disagrees with you. There are plenty of other Hindus in India who feel the same way.

Again, we are not referring to bigotry existing within a specific political faction, did I not clearly state that irrespective of the political factions responsible for the violence at the end of the day the said factions are comprised of Bangladeshis, we were after all referring to the existence of bigotry within the populace of a nation not within one political party or another. Whether its AL or BNP or Jamaat at the end of the day they are all Bangladeshis.

I dont say it.

The Government of Bangladesh has conducted a Judicial Inquiry and trial and declared them to be illegal and banned them.
There has been a trial and razakars - who are those that supported Pakistan when it was trying to conduct genocide on their fellow Bengalis - have been found guilty and are on death row.

I support the GoB. I wish GoI supports GoB in this noble venture as well. GoI should bring all its resources to get the last remaining razakars.
My dear brother it is easy to say it all sitting in india.
Sh Majibs men started Buchering Beharis that lured in Army operation.
Pak army took the bait and lunged in. Thats when everything became a mess.
And Indian Government was no further behind.
If you are not just anotger patriotic blinder and see things logically, You can surely sense that It was not just about a MESSECRE by you enemy and your army the savior of humanity.
It was a complex web of politics, Moves and Mistakes.
But as i always say. And the conclusion was India Winning in the sense that it won a Battle But Lost big time in a way that Bangladesh never become a total ally to india and is still a headache for indian unionand also creating an Eternal Enemy with a formiddable force to its west. That hatered is rooted so deep it will never go away unless an event occur that in a Pakistani Lay mans eye "Settles the score".
If I were in place of Indra Gandhi, I would have helped Pakistan out of that situation instead of Invading. And would have earned a priceless Ally and Trust of Pakistani people forever.

Already @Manmohan disagrees with you. There are plenty of other Hindus in India who feel the same way.

So what? But they are not creating problem for Indian muslims. As I said Indian muslims are proud citizen of India.
But we dnt want your people for sake of vote bank politics.

Again, we are not referring to bigotry existing within a specific political faction, did I not clearly state that irrespective of the political factions responsible for the violence at the end of the day the said factions are comprised of Bangladeshis, we were after all referring to the existence of bigotry within the populace of a nation not within one political party or another. Whether its AL or BNP or Jamaat at the end of the day they are all Bangladeshis.

Awami League is unlikely to have many people who are bigots. India fully backs Awami League and I don't think it would back people who dislike Hindus.

They have only attacked Hindus for the sole purpose to call Jamaat bigoted and no other reason.

Don't speak about a country and the status of those minorities you know nothing about. We know Google is your best friend, anything you read you believe. Hindus live peacefully in Bangladesh, they generally have a high social status where most of them are in the field of medicine, many are barbers and many are also politicians.

Stupid people.

OK and what about the trials of those who Massacred Countless beharis?
Karachi is full of Urdu speaking beharis. Come to Pakistan and have a first hand experience. Ask them how there fathers uncles brothers and sons had been Butchered by Bengalis all before the start of Pakistan Military operation.
many Bengalis also suffered the same fate from pro-India bengalis on the slightest suspicion that they were "collaborating" with their own government and military

Don't speak about a country and the status of those minorities you know nothing about. We know Google is your best friend, anything you read you believe. Hindus live peacefully in Bangladesh, they generally have a high social status where most of them are in the field of medicine, many are barbers and many are also politicians.

Stupid people.
the country's national anthem is even by a historic Hindu chauvinist who suppressed or supported the suppression of Muslims. talk of "high social status" of Hindus. nuff said

My dear brother it is easy to say it all sitting in india.
Sh Majibs men started Buchering Beharis that lured in Army operation.
Pak army took the bait and lunged in. Thats when everything became a mess.
And Indian Government was no further behind.
If you are not just anotger patriotic blinder and see things logically, You can surely sense that It was not just about a MESSECRE by you enemy and your army the savior of humanity.
It was a complex web of politics, Moves and Mistakes.
But as i always say. And the conclusion was India Winning in the sense that it won a Battle But Lost big time in a way that Bangladesh never become a total ally to india and is still a headache for indian unionand also creating an Eternal Enemy with a formiddable force to its west. That hatered is rooted so deep it will never go away unless an event occur that in a Pakistani Lay mans eye "Settles the score".
If I were in place of Indra Gandhi, I would have helped Pakistan out of that situation instead of Invading. And would have earned a priceless Ally and Trust of Pakistani people forever.
Sorry. Formation of Bangladesh has been a boon to India.
We would have had nuclear weapons surrounding us from 3 sides if Bangladesh had remained East Pakistan, not to mention a perfect route for Pakistan to foment insurgency in India as Indo-BD border is porous.

Bangladesh is a headache only as long as it is not economically prosperous. And BD is now progressing economically as well. Apart from do you know how much Bangladesh has helped us? It has stamped out those militants that were taking refuge in Bangladesh, it has helped our security in a big way. It is all for trade and commerce.

It has been a blessing for India to have a Bangladesh instead of an East Pakistan.

And Pakistan has always been an eternal enemy. Bangladesh would have and has changed nothing with respect to Pakistan. Do you think Pakistan would have stopped its meddling in Kashmir or military adventures to capture Kashmir if Bangladesh had not been created? No. There would not have been an iota of difference.

Sorry. Formation of Bangladesh has been a boon to India.
We would have had nuclear weapons surrounding us from 3 sides if Bangladesh had remained East Pakistan, not to mention a perfect route for Pakistan to foment insurgency in India as Indo-BD border is porous.

Bangladesh is a headache only as long as it is not economically prosperous. And BD is now progressing economically as well. Apart from do you know how much Bangladesh has helped us? It has stamped out those militants that were taking refuge in Bangladesh, it has helped our security in a big way. It is all for trade and commerce.

It has been a blessing for India to have a Bangladesh instead of an East Pakistan.

And Pakistan has always been an eternal enemy. Bangladesh would have and has changed nothing with respect to Pakistan. Do you think Pakistan would have stopped its meddling in Kashmir or military adventures to capture Kashmir if Bangladesh had not been created? No. There would not have been an iota of difference.
yes it's always a blessing to have your enemy under your control

Congratulations to Mr. Modi on a bone-crushing victory against those Italians.

The model left behind by Congress for the Awami League will remain unchanged. Why mend something that isn't broken? It'd be foolish to do so.

Another foolish thing to do would be to push back all those illegals. That'd give out a signal that the AL government is not doing well for the economy, and would be a dent to their propaganda, and hence its legitimacy. And without that, there'd go India's security interests regardless if fictional or not.

It is not as simple as Mr. Modi stated during his fiery political speeches against illegal Bangladeshis. It can be quite dangerous to his credibility too. Appears to be more like scoring brownie points during his election campaigns (something he is very good at).

I don't think that there would be any solution to the outstanding issues between India and Bangladesh. India would put its own interest first and forehand, just like what Mamta Banerjee did for her country and people. Furthermore, Modi's most important mission is to revive and industrialize the Indian economy over time. That also translates into creating jobs. This is the single biggest reason why Indians voted him to power. A large country, with a population so large and hungry? Not a chance Ms. Hasina.

Now what has Ms. Hasina done for her country and her people other than receiving assurances from the Italians that she'd be in power in regards to the situation? Well, at least she can brag about finally having lunch with the Indian PM sooner or later.

Fun fact: Hasina is terrified of Banerjee.

Stupid people.

My boss is a Hindu. Does that count?

I guess our PR is not so good. Or perhaps they have little understanding of Bangladesh (?)

Last edited:
Congratulations to Mr. Modi on a bone-crushing victory against those Italians.

The model left behind by Congress for the Awami League will remain unchanged. Why mend something that isn't broken? It'd be foolish to do so.

Another foolish thing to do would be to push back all those illegals. That'd give out a signal that the AL government is not doing well for the economy, and would be a dent to their propaganda, and hence it's legitimacy. And without that, there'd go India's security interests regardless if fictional or not.

It is not as simple as Mr. Modi stated during his fiery political speeches against illegal Bangladeshis. It can be quite dangerous to his credibility too. Appears to be more like campaign scoring brownie points during his election campaigns (something he is very good at).

I don't think that there would be any solution to the outstanding issues between India and Bangladesh. India would put its own interest first and forehand, just like what Mamta Banerjee did for her country and people. Furthermore, Modi's most important mission is to revive and industrialize the Indian economy over time. That also translates into creating jobs. This is the single biggest reason why Indians voted him to power. A large country, with a population so large and hungry? Not a chance Ms. Hasina.

Now what has Ms. Hasina done for her country and her people other than receiving assurances from the Italians that she'd be in power in regards to the situation? Well, at least she can brag about finally having lunch with the Indian PM sooner or later.

Fun fact: Hasina is terrified of Banerjee.
LOoooooooooooooookiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii brother, where you been ? :cray: welcome back :dance3: and yes i agree with you :tup:

Fake figures!

It's less than five percent. Even Talisma knows this.
Taslima?:omghaha:
My god these guys are taking her words over UN conducted survey.:sarcastic:
And here we are talking to them about BD?
Have all gone bonkers:closed:

Back
Top Bottom