What's new

Modi led BJP govt may choose to support Awami govt atlast says Janes

Are you think Indian support for Awami govt. will change significantly by new BJP govt ?

• Total voters
At the least all BD'shis can now see that many Indians are bigoted people that should never be trusted. It is for reasons like this that we BD'shis are so much better people than Indians.

You must be seriously retarded to make such lofty claims when almost all BD posters here are hindu hating low lives.

Your implied claim that there are no bigoted ppl in BD is such a fcking joke. Just look at the BD section or the quality of your politics, or the demands of hefazat, or the history of razakars or the carnage of noakhali even before partition. You sound like an immature brainwashed person making claims of superiority on internet.

You must be seriously retarded to make such lofty claims when almost all BD posters here are hindu hating low lives.

Your implied claim that there are no bigoted ppl in BD is such a fcking joke. Just look at the BD section or the quality of your politics, or the demands of hefazat, or the history of razakars or the carnage of noakhali even before partition. You sound like an immature brainwashed person making claims of superiority on internet.

I remember reminding @UKBengali how the most respected religious leaders of his nations had openly declared that atheists (like me) should be butchered, it is the religious duty of the followers to do so, and how down to a man every BD poster either celebrated said proclamation or justified it. So much for not being bigoted. o_O:o:

It was a joke. BTW, why Shashi T is parsing Modi all of sudden? Is he trying to avoid any legal issues that may surface in future related his wife's death?

Oh that was just a media twisting.He talked about the changes Modi behaviour after he elected as PM.But Congress idiots (mainly some Congress men caused for pathetic performance of Congress in this election) attacked Tharoor.

I remember reminding @UKBengali how the most respected religious leaders of his nations had openly declared that atheists (like me) should be butchered, it is the religious duty of the followers to do so, and how down to a man every BD poster either celebrated said proclamation or justified it. So much for not being bigoted. o_O:o:

Infact his claim of superiority is classic bigotry symptom.

May the curse of Odin be on you you atheist scum. I will make sure to kill atleast 1000 atheists like you on Ragnarok

Govt of India must support Awami League...and help them in hunting the traitorous Jamaatis and Razakars. That will be a service to humanity.
So the people of an indipendent country that doesnt support your point of view are traitors and burden on humanity?
Interesting. :rolleyes:

So the people of an indipendent country that doesnt support your point of view are traitors and burden on humanity?
Interesting. :rolleyes:
I dont say it.

The Government of Bangladesh has conducted a Judicial Inquiry and trial and declared them to be illegal and banned them.
There has been a trial and razakars - who are those that supported Pakistan when it was trying to conduct genocide on their fellow Bengalis - have been found guilty and are on death row.

I support the GoB. I wish GoI supports GoB in this noble venture as well. GoI should bring all its resources to get the last remaining razakars.

Mullahs don't make laws in BD.

If any person takes the law into their own hands and then tries to use religion as a justification,
they will learn the hard way that all persons, no matter what faith, are equal before the law.

BD Muslims don't go around killing Hindus or Buddhists unlike the treatment Indian Hindus have meted out to Muslims and Sikhs on many occasions.

Some BD posters, out of frustration at Indian interference in BD, may have said some unkind words but has a single BD poster ever said that Hindus should be expelled from BD? Plenty of Indian Hindus have openly said that Muslims should not live in India.

Last edited:
BJP is digging their own grave if they ignore 7 crore Bangladeshi Jihadis in India.

Plenty of Indian Hindus have openly said that Muslims should not live in India.
Muslims cannot live in a secular society.

Mullahs don't make laws in BD.

If any person takes the law into their own hands and then tries to use religion as a justification,
they will learn the hard way that all persons, no matter what faith, are equal before the law.

BD Muslims don't go around killing Hindus or Buddhists unlike the treatment Indian Hindus have meted out to Muslims and Sikhs on many occasions.

Some BD posters, out of frustration at Indian interference in BD, may have said some unkind words but has a single BD poster ever said that Hindus should be expelled from BD? Plenty of Indian Hindus have openly said that Muslims should not live in India.

Mullahs not making the laws is not pertinent here is it, they exist, they preach open hatred against my kind (and we aren't talking deportation), and many BD posters here agree with their preaching out of an ideologically driven animus against my kind. Ergo bigotry is well and alive among Bangladeshis.

As to not killing Hindus or Buddhists, what would you call the spate of arson and violence against the Hindus that accompanied your recent elections, irrespective of whichever political faction being responsible at the end of the day the violence was perpetrated by Bangladeshis.

BJP is digging their own grave if they ignore 7 crore Bangladeshi Jihadis in India.

Well its really hard to throw these goons from India but BJP can create situation that illegal Bangladeshi will not get citizenship of India, first they should reject citizenship of all these people who got it because of vote bank politics of bastard congress.

Plenty of Indian Hindus have openly said that Muslims should not live in India.

Indian muslims are proud citizen of India and no one is asking such thing that you said. We have problem with illegal migrates from your country those allowed in India and used as vote bank from some parties.

Mullahs not making the laws is not pertinent here is it, they exist, they preach open hatred against my kind (and we aren't talking deportation), and many BD posters here agree with their preaching out of an ideologically driven animus against my kind. Ergo bigotry is well and alive among Bangladeshis.

As to not killing Hindus or Buddhists, what would you call the spate of arson and violence against the Hindus that accompanied your recent elections, irrespective of whichever political faction being responsible at the end of the day the violence was perpetrated by Bangladeshis.

There are credible allegations that it was Awami League goons that were attacking Hindus in order
to blame Jamaat.

Jamaat is tolerant of both Hindus and Buddhists.

Indian muslims are proud citizen of India and no one is asking such thing that you said. We have problem with illegal migrates from your country those allowed in India and used as vote bank from some parties.

Already @Manmohan disagrees with you. There are plenty of other Hindus in India who feel the same way.

Uneducated.

If Hindus in BD resort to violence like the Muslims in India do, or retaliate when attacked (unlike how BD Hindus and Buddhists did when atleast a dozen of their temples were desecrated or totally burned down only last year) then you will probably see even worse communal rioting in BD than what we have seen in India.

And yes when BD posters say its out of frustration, but when Indians get frustrated its bigotry eh? Get off your high horse please. BD hindus are leaving BD, Indian muslims are NOT leaving India. The proof is in the pudding, not the occasstional breakdown of law and order in a part of a vast vast nation.

Already @Manmohan disagrees with you. There are plenty of other Hindus in India who feel the same way.
I haven't met any others like me irl.

Muslims are even creating problems in western countries.

Inshallah the troublemaking community will be taught a nice lesson in the future.

Back
Top Bottom