What's new

Modi Invited Pakistan PM for 26 May Ceremony

sms

Reaction score
Country
India
Last edited:
This is like the leader of the vassal state going to pay obeisance to the new king during the coronation..

bag08.jpg

I think Modi is just returning the favor. Even Sharif invited our ex PM for his swearing in ceremony.

There were reports that Modi was reaching out to Pak govt even before the results were announced. Apparently he sent an NRI from USA to Pakistan to talk with Nawaz Shariff. So I think it's a well thought out invitation and it will be accepted.

There were reports that Modi was reaching out to Pak govt even before the results were announced. Apparently he sent an NRI from USA to Pakistan to talk with Nawaz Shariff. So I think it's a well thought out invitation and it will be accepted.

I doubt it, Modi is unpopular in Pakistan and so is the current Pakistani government. Nawaz Shareef wouldn't do anything to further dent his popularity and further antagonize the radical yahoos of Pakistan.

I doubt it, Modi is unpopular in Pakistan and so is the current Pakistani government. Nawaz Shareef wouldn't do anything to further dent his popularity and further antagonize the radical yahoos of Pakistan.

Modi is not someone who would like to shoot in the dark. If he invited Nawaz Sharif formally I am sure he would do it only after getting an assurance from Nawaz Sharif.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom